Community Leader Calls Judge 'Gandalf'

Sep 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester

The same group of ministers that stood behind the woman struck in the head by a Rochester police officer during an arrest last month is coming together again to condemn the tripling of her bail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Mr Majestyck

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Whappin it-Bappin it my melon da Pooolice be crackin it!!! man can I rap or what!!!! This Velveeta Gubmnt cheese princess needs to be caned Singapore style along with her Mooob suffering brother. 35 strokes each should do the trick to help stimulate some behavior modification!!! P.S. dont forget to cane the mail-order ministers AKA activists in a minute. It's time to whoooooop some Azz U Rochesta 5-o's.
Judge Judy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

3

Finaly a judge with the "balls" to stand up to city thugs and racist ministers.Yes miss piggy and her brother are city thugs, the product of the ghetto lifestyle.
Miss piggy(Hordaway)not only threatened police with pepper spray but.

"Brenda Hardaway was arrested with her brother late last month after she intervened in his arrest. A video surfaced showing her struggling with an officer who then hit her on the head."

Shame on the pathetic mail order/internet ministers for supporting this behavior.

City youth are running wild like savages and it's because of these very ministers condoning illegal behavior but they did have quite the RACIST MENTOR in the blowhard Rev. Raymond Graves.
Judge Joe Brown

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

And nobody likes to play the race "card" more than the Reverands.
They all minister the poor and downtroden but they all wear fine cloths and drive fancy Cadilacs and Lincolns.
Lots of money to be made on the backs of poor, ignorant minorities.
I Know

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

It's their full-time job. Minister to the flock and stir the pot using the race card.

Did any of these 'ministers' finish high school, much less attend any college. Being a reverend in the black community is a scam. But they do generate money for their 'church'- and seem to live better than their congregation.
Judge Judy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Judge Judy wrote:
Finaly a judge with the "balls" to stand up to city thugs and racist ministers.Yes miss piggy and her brother are city thugs, the product of the ghetto lifestyle.
Miss piggy(Hordaway)not only threatened police with pepper spray but.
"Brenda Hardaway was arrested with her brother late last month after she intervened in his arrest. A video surfaced showing her struggling with an officer who then hit her on the head."
Shame on the pathetic mail order/internet ministers for supporting this behavior.
City youth are running wild like savages and it's because of these very ministers condoning illegal behavior but they did have quite the RACIST MENTOR in the blowhard Rev. Raymond Graves.
I swear Bob Lonsbery gets half his show prep right here on topix.
He just said everything I said in posts 2 and 4 several hours ago.
Right down to the phony reverands to the expensive cars to the ghetto culture misfits the Hardaway kids are.
Gene

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

1

Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear Bob Lonsbery gets half his show prep right here on topix.
He just said everything I said in posts 2 and 4 several hours ago.
Right down to the phony reverands to the expensive cars to the ghetto culture misfits the Hardaway kids are.
Lonsbery is a hack that steals from Topix all the time. His elderly listeners have no idea.
Peter

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

These self appointed preachers should have no standing in the community to speak on behalf of every victim.

Its the same comment every time, but our news organizations keep giving them air time - and far to much air time. These idiots will prattle on until someone cuts them off (and say nothing constructive or helpful). When will they stop covering them? It's not news.
Steel city crack rox

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I Know wrote:
It's their full-time job. Minister to the flock and stir the pot using the race card.
Did any of these 'ministers' finish high school, much less attend any college. Being a reverend in the black community is a scam. But they do generate money for their 'church'- and seem to live better than their congregation.
Being a reverend or pastor in any community is a scam!
Organized religion is a racket.
Steel city crack rox

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear Bob Lonsbery gets half his show prep right here on topix.
He just said everything I said in posts 2 and 4 several hours ago.
Right down to the phony reverands to the expensive cars to the ghetto culture misfits the Hardaway kids are.
Why would you listen what a member of a cult has to say?
Sheldon

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Steel city crack rox wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a reverend or pastor in any community is a scam!
Organized religion is a racket.
Not to mention the sexual assaults, embezzlement and tax evasion racked up by both black and white reverends. Organized religion is a crock.
Mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The system sucks. I thank Judge Castor for not given me a break. How will your learn if you don't find your own way.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm honestly shocked that a black rev knows who Gandalf even is!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Irondequoit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••