Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#23 Feb 16, 2013
robert pessin wrote:
He was a pimp and a black belt, he killed his girls by electracution as an example
He should have died the same way!
bronx bomber fan07

Pittsford, NY

#24 Feb 18, 2013
what does the black belt have to d with anything.? don't nee a form of martial arts to kil someone. a woman no less. i alays heard tories of how he beat women, but i never heard of him tryin that black belt out on a dude. just sayin what i heard! And if he got out, where the hell is he?!
bronx bomber fan07

Pittsford, NY

#25 Feb 18, 2013
He is still locked up! NYS corrctions still has him in custody in Attica State prison in uptate NY.( prostitution and murder )i know why im interested, but i dont know why everyone else on here is asking about him... and i also know he had a son and maybe a daughter in Kentucky.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#26 May 8, 2013
Definitely intrigued with this case for years. I know people who actually knew him. This case has involved mult. personalities, prostitution, ventriloquism & disfigurement. The girls name was Marie.

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#27 May 8, 2013
Queen Btoo wrote:
Definitely intrigued with this case for years. I know people who actually knew him. This case has involved mult. personalities, prostitution, ventriloquism & disfigurement. The girls name was Marie.
I would love to do the same thing to him!!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28 May 8, 2013
robert pessin wrote:
Wrong, Wlter Taylor has been out for years now, He killed by electracution right? Yes he is out
He is still in the prison system.
bronx bomber fan07

Rochester, NY

#29 May 9, 2013
he is in Attica State prison in upstate New York.
bronx bomber fan07

Rochester, NY

#30 May 9, 2013
Does anyone know anything about his family in KY? I do believe he was married at one point also. That is the reason i say i think he had a son and possibly a daughter.
nikhita furian

Melbourne, FL

#33 Aug 14, 2013
He is definitely locked up and yes he was denied parole. Yes he has family in KY, and in NY. Yes he was killing prostitutes and disfiguring them too. This is all I know. I have knowledge of the family.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#34 Aug 14, 2013
robert pessin wrote:
Wrong, Wlter Taylor has been out for years now, He killed by electracution right? Yes he is out
I see Walter Taylor listed in Attica, as in currently resides in Attica.
Rachel Dwyer

Rochester, NY

#35 Sep 29, 2013
I am the daughter of the girl he killed what would you like to know and she was murdered in 1979
Rachel Dwyer

Rochester, NY

#36 Sep 29, 2013
I am the daughter of the girl he murdered and Walter Taylor is not out his is in fact in Attica
Rachel Dwyer

Rochester, NY

#37 Sep 29, 2013
Walter Taylor raped electrocuted and mutilated my mother at 19 years old his mother lives in Rochester ny Walter Taylor will never get out. I was two and my brother was 6 months at the time she was murdered and had to grow up with out her.
Rachel Dwyer

Rochester, NY

#38 Sep 29, 2013
He was a pimp and he killed my mother in the city of Rochester my mother was found in gates in a ditch.
concerned citizen

Vine Grove, KY

#39 Sep 30, 2013
Did he get life without parole?
Rachel Dwyer

Rochester, NY

#41 Sep 30, 2013
Yes in prison for life
concerned citizen

Vine Grove, KY

#43 Oct 2, 2013
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he your father?
I think your comments are rude
Rachel Dwyer

Rochester, NY

#45 Oct 2, 2013
Hell no that man is not my father
concerned citizen

Vine Grove, KY

#47 Oct 4, 2013
Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, if your mom was a prostitute then how do you know who your father is??
Why is it your business who her father is the man killed her mother & is now paying for his crime. whether her mom was a prostitute or not & who her father is , is not your business
BigBoehner

Rochester, NY

#50 Oct 5, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it your business who her father is the man killed her mother & is now paying for his crime. whether her mom was a prostitute or not & who her father is , is not your business
Why is it your business what I think what is my business?
Plus Why would it be my business who her mom is and not her dad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged in Thurston Road homicide 1 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 3
How was a 3-year-old left in a day care van? 1 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 3
White Woman Arrested For Beating Boy 2 hr Survived2015Blizz... 2
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... 3 hr Bob 17
Break room ratings 4 hr Tommy Rules 19
White Man Charged with Beating up a Mail Man 9 hr GrittyIsNotPretty 1
Black House Party Three Dead 10 hr Survived2015Blizzard 11
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web