Judge Finds Chad Rahn Guilty On All Counts

Feb 22, 2011 Full story: 13WHAM 35

Rochester, N.Y.- A judge convicted suspended Irondequoit police officer Chad Rahn of the three charges he faced in court Tuesday afternoon.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dijon Mustard

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2011
They should have just took him out back and hung him.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
I hope the judge gives him the max.I love it when a dirty cop gets nailed.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#3 Feb 23, 2011
I hope Chad doesn't have any kids; I wouldn't want to see a third generation shamed into prison...
Nice lead there Merritt. Nice way to follow in the old man's footsteps Chadley.
What is the family crest? A set of handcuffs?
or a big bud and a stack of 20's?
CrackHead

Falls Church, VA

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Don't celebrate too early. He might get probation.

Just sayin'. I hope he get the max time in prison, but things happen....
NC Slammer

AOL

#5 Feb 23, 2011
If he had enuff to buy the judge he'll get probation and then get a security cops job..
They are all crooked in the justice departments, they only protect their own.. From now on if I get pulled over for any reason I am going to be uncoperative and not even roll down the window and I'll leave the door locke also. If he can't hear thru the window then that is his problem, after 3 minutes I'll drive away at the speed limit if he hasn't called for his LT. to come to where we are stopped on the road!! No more Mr. Nice guy or being polite to these THUGS!
tom buda

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 23, 2011
If we kill a cop, we get a stiffer sentence,
so when a cop breaks the law he should get a stiffer sentence.
His life can't be held at a higher value for being a cop only when its one way.

Since: Sep 10

Alden, NY

#7 Feb 23, 2011
i_m_watching wrote:
I hope Chad doesn't have any kids; I wouldn't want to see a third generation shamed into prison...
Nice lead there Merritt. Nice way to follow in the old man's footsteps Chadley.
What is the family crest? A set of handcuffs?
or a big bud and a stack of 20's?
I heard he has 2 kids with his now-ex-wife and his gf was knocked up.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#8 Feb 24, 2011
hard to get child support from a prisoner, even harder when you can't go back to your chosen line of work.
nice move mensa. you really ARE a turd Chad. oops, are you going to trace me, using your "contacts" within the dept, to "build" a case against me.
you really are pathetic.
cant Believe It

Lady Lake, FL

#9 Feb 24, 2011
Why would anyone with a nice job, great retirement, great benefits, 60 or 70k a year, trade his soul to a small time punk drug dealer? He just threw his life in the toilet and flushed it himself. The judge will make an example out of him or the TIP LINE will not be worth the risk to the snitches. They my as well disconnect it. I am surprised they did not make him an accessory to the crimes Arena committed.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#10 Feb 24, 2011
I bet all these dirty cops, all 4 of them will get some sort of retirment from the police departments.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#11 Feb 24, 2011
Chief Ron got retirment when he quit, and a 5th dirty cop not charged quit and got retirment, and a 6th dirty cop that got fired and wasn't charged was able to sue, get retirment and get a new job head of security at the museum.
AOL Member

AOL

#13 Feb 24, 2011
Why do you care what they got anyway? It doesn't come out of your earnings, or does it when you have top pay the cops off not to arrest you for being a HOoker and walking the streets??
Wally58

Rochester, NY

#14 Feb 25, 2011
It bothers me that these law enforcement employees got through the screening process or turned crooked later on with the values and morals that they now have.
Those that take the oath to 'serve and protect' are not without sin of course, and do make mistakes, but they must be held to a higher standard.
If they are found to be working for interests outside of the greater good that they are hired to uphold and break our trust, they should be ready to forfeit their employment and benefits.
If I screwed up at my work, I could lose it all also.
ur not the real barnfart

AOL

#15 Feb 25, 2011
tom buda wrote:
If we kill a cop, we get a stiffer sentence,
so when a cop breaks the law he should get a stiffer sentence.
His life can't be held at a higher value for being a cop only when its one way.
When he meets Bubba in the slammer he'll get a STIFFER sentence up his pooper!!
Da Doo Rahn Rahn

Rochester, NY

#16 Feb 25, 2011
I hear Chad is now doing a double secret investigation sting operation on Judge Valentino, and will claim conflict of interest on the judge at his sentancing if he gets jail time.
bad cop

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 22, 2011
He has 4 kids!!
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#18 Apr 22, 2011
Great job Judge Valentino. RAHN, DID YOU THINK YOU WERE NOT GOING TO JAIL. YOU, BIG BUBBA AND DADDY RAHN CAN NOW HAVE YOUR ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. HEY RAHN WOMEN: HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT ALL OF YOU MARRIED LOSERS?

I HOPE EVERY CASE THAT THE DADDY/SON THUG TEAM PROSECUTED AND WON CONVICTION GET'S OVERTURNED. EVERYBODY WHO WAS AFFECTED BY THESE THUGS COPS IN GREECE, IRONDEQUOIT AND ANYWHERE ELSE, SHOULD SUE BOTH TOWNS. NOW THERE'S MY TAX MONEY AT WORK. STOPPING CORRUPT COPS. CHAD: DON'T BEND OVER AND DROP THE SOAP! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A COP ANYMORE DID YOU SAY? YOUR NOT, YOU HAVE NOW BEEN CHOSEN BY BUBBA AND HE CAN'T WAIT TO TIE THE KNOT WITH HIS LITTLE CHADLENA. I TRULY BELIEVE IN THE MARRIAGE OF BUBBA AND CHAD RAHN. SAME SEX MARRIAGE OF THIS KIND, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH! LMAO AT YOUR WASTE OF A CAREER AND ENERGY! I HOPE THEY HANG YOU ASS UPSTATE. REMEMBER, YOU MUST SLEEP! GET HIM YALL CAUSE HE IS DARN SURE ON HIS WAY. BIG BUBBA, STOP CALLING ME, HE'S COMING TOMORROW.
Merrit Rahn-a fiend

Rochester, NY

#19 Apr 22, 2011
He should've kept his mouth closed, and kept his willy in his pants, and kept his hands off his wife, and kept the speed of his cop cruiser to resonable responding to a non-threatening or emergency call of kids loitering at a school at night.

Now him and daddy can bunk together
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 22, 2011
Merrit Rahn-a fiend wrote:
He should've kept his mouth closed, and kept his willy in his pants, and kept his hands off his wife, and kept the speed of his cop cruiser to resonable responding to a non-threatening or emergency call of kids loitering at a school at night.
Now him and daddy can bunk together
DON'T FORGET HE KILLED A WOMAN IN IRONDEQUOIT AND THE FIRST PERSON HE CALLED WAS DADDY TO COVER IT UP AS THE RAHNS ARE EXPERTS AT BREAKING THE LAW. WHERE THERE IS A THIEF, THEIR IS A LIAR, AND THE RAHNS ARE LOADED. DRUGS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, I SMELL A RAHN. I BET YOU RAHN WOMEN ARE NOT LAUGHING NOW. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE REAPING THE BENEFITS OF CORRUPT COPS, WAIT UNTIL THEY COME BACK FROM PRISON WITH BUBBA'S SCENT ALL OVER BOTH OF THEM. SHARING THE RAHN MEN WITH BIG BUBBA ARE YOU? GOOD FOR YOU. THE SAME WAY YOU WERE CORRUPT AND PROBABLY PUT SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE IN PRISON, SO SHALL YOU JOIN THE WALK OF SHAME. HOW WAS THE SPREAD EAGLE POSITION OF ARREST? AND NOW PRISON. BUBBA, STOP CALLING ME, CHADLENA WILL ARRIVE LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY TOMORROW. LIVINGSTON COUNTY HERE HE COMES!
chicken little

Victor, NY

#21 Apr 22, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T FORGET HE KILLED A WOMAN IN IRONDEQUOIT AND THE FIRST PERSON HE CALLED WAS DADDY TO COVER IT UP AS THE RAHNS ARE EXPERTS AT BREAKING THE LAW. WHERE THERE IS A THIEF, THEIR IS A LIAR, AND THE RAHNS ARE LOADED. DRUGS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, I SMELL A RAHN. I BET YOU RAHN WOMEN ARE NOT LAUGHING NOW. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE REAPING THE BENEFITS OF CORRUPT COPS, WAIT UNTIL THEY COME BACK FROM PRISON WITH BUBBA'S SCENT ALL OVER BOTH OF THEM. SHARING THE RAHN MEN WITH BIG BUBBA ARE YOU? GOOD FOR YOU. THE SAME WAY YOU WERE CORRUPT AND PROBABLY PUT SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE IN PRISON, SO SHALL YOU JOIN THE WALK OF SHAME. HOW WAS THE SPREAD EAGLE POSITION OF ARREST? AND NOW PRISON. BUBBA, STOP CALLING ME, CHADLENA WILL ARRIVE LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY TOMORROW. LIVINGSTON COUNTY HERE HE COMES!
Hey SWEET-LIPS, get-off the library computer and get ready for your weekends in the M.C. jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 2 hr Moulen John 19
Homeless Shindig 9 hr Jokette 9
Dirty White Santa 11 hr Jokette 3
Weather Service Issues High Wind Warning For WNY 11 hr Ezra 3
Obama, Holder, Diblasio 12 hr Jokette 36
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 13 hr Jokette 17
Gay Men and Blood Donation 13 hr Jokette 5

High Wind Warning for Monroe County was issued at December 25 at 3:44AM EST

Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Irondequoit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irondequoit

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:37 am PST

NFL 8:37AM
Is EJ Manuel in Buffalo Bills' 2015 plans?
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
Yahoo! Sports12:56 PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
NBC Sports 2:19 PM
Jackson seeks to spark Bills' pedestrian run game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:26 PM
Top-seeded Pats focus on regular-season finale - NBC Sports