Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony is pushing paperwork a couple of hours a week, that's a lot more than you, you welfare collecting clown.
If he can't do the job he was hired to do, he should be let go.
And officer mac should have been fired, not transferred to another police department like they did Pignato.
whistling dixie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dipanzio should have never been sent to that hell hole.drugs and thugs on lazer sreet no shit.the police should stop wasting time and money while putting their lives in danger trying to save these burning ships.the people who live in places like that obviously like the shit show they put on.fence these places in and focus on the parts of the city that can be and are worth saveing.
Chief Shep

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

whistling dixie wrote:
dipanzio should have never been sent to that hell hole.drugs and thugs on lazer sreet no shit.the police should stop wasting time and money while putting their lives in danger trying to save these burning ships.the people who live in places like that obviously like the shit show they put on.fence these places in and focus on the parts of the city that can be and are worth saveing.
Another gang member heard from. You'll be getting a strongly worded letter from the new Rochester Police Department, Rev 2.0
whistling dixie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Chief Shep wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gang member heard from. You'll be getting a strongly worded letter from the new Rochester Police Department, Rev 2.0
no,I just think the police should focus on keeping the gangs in their little corners where they belong insread of trying to rehabilitate shit holes and displaceing the crime nto the good neighborhoods.thats the way it used to be.keep the drugs,gangs, and prostitutes on skid row and off of the proverbiale main street.if you jump in a burning fire you should'nt complain about the heat.for example, ever since they put those police cameras the central park area that place still looks like shit and all the riff raff migrated to the quieter neighborhoods near culver and norton.now my street is speaking spanish and has dime bags and broken glass in it.oh well screw it,time to move to the country and bunker down at hunting camp a city is no place to raise children anyways.
Chief Shep

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

whistling dixie wrote:
<quoted text>oh well screw it,time to move to the country and bunker down at hunting camp a city is no place to raise children anyways.
Good luck with hunkering down in the country. In my opinion, it is an excellent plan, and will be immediately beneficial to your family. You're correct when you say there are a lot of crackheads in that area, and if it is any consolation, we have targeted that area for attention by June, 2017, according to my latest schedule. If you have anything to add, please call my office. Mention to my secretary that you are the Topix guy that doesn't use caps, so I will recognize you. I will leave her a note to put 'whistling dixie' right through.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
9 indicted in kidnapping of NC prosecutor's father 3 min you never get it 2
White Woman Charged with DWI, 3 times the limit 9 min you never get it 6
Wegmans To Build Two Stores Near Richmond, Virg... 12 min Rochiraq 1
Deletion Police Working Overnight Here 15 min you never get it 4
J-Mac: More than just a retard 47 min Zonked 12
How Chicago Became ‘Chiraq’ 1 hr Rochiraq 10
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 1 hr Semper Fi Forever 160
•••
•••