Dekalb PD Officers Blog Says Chief Ba...

Dekalb PD Officers Blog Says Chief Bailed

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Observer

Fairport, NY

#1 Dec 11, 2013
Dekalb County says Chief resigned "while the gettings good". Are we getting another loser?

Hope Lovely did a reference check.

http://dekalbofficersspeak.blogspot.com/
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2013
Observer wrote:
Dekalb County says Chief resigned "while the gettings good". Are we getting another loser?
Hope Lovely did a reference check.
http://dekalbofficersspeak.blogspot.com/
Maybe Lovely and Cedric had a little something going on before? If nothing else it will give Rhonda and her crew a lot to whine about like they did when he was chief before.
ChiefUncleTom

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 11, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Lovely and Cedric had a little something going on before? If nothing else it will give Rhonda and her crew a lot to whine about like they did when he was chief before.
Why would Chief Uncle Cedric take a cut in pay and come to a smaller police department in a crappy climate and high taxed state?
Makes one wonder!
Observer

Fairport, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2013
ChiefUncleTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Chief Uncle Cedric take a cut in pay and come to a smaller police department in a crappy climate and high taxed state?
Makes one wonder!
That's the big question. Not much motivation, from a compensation perspective, to return to the highest taxed state for a significantly smaller salary, uprooting your family.

Dekalb is really nice. What is his real reason?

Good thing he's not working for the County, they know how to push back on worthless law enforcement department heads.
FTW nickbo

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>That's the big question. Not much motivation, from a compensation perspective, to return to the highest taxed state for a significantly smaller salary, uprooting your family.

Dekalb is really nice. What is his real reason?

Good thing he's not working for the County, they know how to push back on worthless law enforcement department heads.
This is what you all are missing, Alexander is a professional "Training Chief". Just like Warsaw and Moore. Should he come back, he'll be gone in a couple of years and a local guy will take over( ie: Duffy, Shepard )This is total speculation but.....look for Merket to return as a DCOP.
CrimeStoppers

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2013
Unprofessional Courtesy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear they are going to start paying the city police chief as much as the Monroe County District Attorney makes.
Follow the money$$$
CrimeStoppers

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 12, 2013
Per last nights news the RPD has made arrests in 75 % of murders commited in 2013.(so far)
I think the RPD is performing prety good under Chief Uncle Tom's comand.
Is lovely making an Ugly mistake?
FTW nickbo

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 12, 2013
CrimeStoppers wrote:
Per last nights news the RPD has made arrests in 75 % of murders commited in 2013.(so far)
Murder is one of the easiest crimes to solve. I forget the percentages but, more than likely, the murderer is someone who knows the victim or is acquainted with them in some fashion.

What would have been impressive, if he had gotten the shooters before they committed murder.

Suppression/prevention!....... ..
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#10 Dec 12, 2013
FTW nickbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is one of the easiest crimes to solve. I forget the percentages but, more than likely, the murderer is someone who knows the victim or is acquainted with them in some fashion.
What would have been impressive, if he had gotten the shooters before they committed murder.
Suppression/prevention!....... ..
With any major crime the police are reactive not proactive, in other words if you think the cops are going to be there to protect you to save your life you are dead wrong.
Observer

Fairport, NY

#11 Dec 12, 2013
In the hood, they just go chat up their snitches, money changes hands - case solved.
Observer

Fairport, NY

#12 Dec 12, 2013
CrimeStoppers wrote:
Just barely a passing grade. 75% sucks.
CrimeStoppers

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 12, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just barely a passing grade. 75% sucks.
Look at the demographic they are dealing with. 75% is great and they will make more arrests.
Think about it, you could have 150 people around a shooting and when the police come they all act STUPID and nobody saw nuffin.
CrimeStoppers

Rochester, NY

#15 Dec 12, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
The RPD does NOT and has NOT ever arrest 75% of murders.
What a crock.
Show us the link with the fake info.
It was on the news last night 10 or 13 They said arrests have been made in 75% of the murders commited in 2013.
Guess what they all have in common.
CrimeStoppers

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 12, 2013
Rhonda
That would be arrests in 26 of the 35 murders so far this year and on the bright side, several of the cases this year nabbed two for one. Like the two losers that were indicted for the same murder this week. I think there was a three for one also.
FTW nickbo

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 12, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>With any major crime the police are reactive not proactive, in other words if you think the cops are going to be there to protect you to save your life you are dead wrong.
I never said or implied that I expected anything, especially providing
protecting, from the Police.

The Cops know who the players are. Instead of sitting on their a$$es building cases. They should lock the shytebirds up at every turn.
FTW nickbo

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 12, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Just barely a passing grade. 75% sucks.
Sounds like they need to start teaching "Common Core" at the Police Academy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha changed to my username, why? 5 hr perfect 40
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... 7 hr perfect 13
Life Without Shame (TV Show). Anyone? (Feb '13) 10 hr PlayDoctor 23
Little league World Series 16 hr Truth hurts liberals 6
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 18 hr slammer is not af... 696
haha prefers justin over amanda 19 hr perfect 14
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul '16 josephbarkley 20

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages