First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#45 Apr 18, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure doesn't make me wonder,just think Germany,Hitler,1934 and you will know the truth about what Obama,his party and little Andy Cuomo are doing.Read some history people,I know that the liberals/democrats would like nothing better than to have a NWO and a "King" Obama. Remember that it is better to have and not need then to need and not have.Just saying.
I ain't religious, but, Amen brother.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#46 Apr 18, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
First off NOBODY is trying to "disarm" you! If you actually READ the legislation, you'd know that! The hysteria from some folks is misplaced! Secondly can you PROVE the vast majority are? I know I am, as is every member of my family who owns, but sweeping and incorrect comments undermine your credibility.
First off read the bill before you spew your B/S troll.Second off try reading some history about how firearms were taken away in Germany back in 1932 by Obama's hero Hilter then get back to me CC.You progressive/liberal/democrat pucks make me sick by the way you and your followers are turning our country into a third world cesspool.I just hope that all of you liberal/racist trash get what you are asking for 100%. Just saying.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#47 Apr 18, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
"The vast majority of gun owners are law abiding good citizens with jobs and pay taxes and care about their neighbors and community"
So are the vast majority of pedophiles, rapist, thieves and murderers.....your point was?

#48 Apr 18, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
I'll bet it was a Reich Wing gun nut upset about potential restrictions on certain weapons, stronger backround checks, and limit on magazine capacity.
Yep, A white guy or 2.

While these idiots hide behind their computers with an arsenal of guns.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#50 Apr 19, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bo ston-bombing-culprits-identifi ed.html
seem like Americans to me who are either now in or formally in military or some covert ops group.
Itold you it was Muslim Terrorists! You effing dope. No, I am not geefull about any of this tragedy. I am disgusted by you shameless dopes that try to blame good law abiding Constitution loving folks like me for the work of madmen and Muslim terrorists before even knowing the facts.
Fact is, this heinous crime and murders were done by two Chechen Muslim brothers. They are not black and not white, they are that tan mid east color, for all the race obsessed morons out there. One dead, one to go. Get a clue.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#52 Apr 19, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
I'll bet it was a Reich Wing gun nut upset about potential restrictions on certain weapons, stronger backround checks, and limit on magazine capacity.
I will bet you 5 million in cash that it was not. I'll go double or nothing on Muslim Chechen.

#53 Apr 19, 2013
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE....is all I have to say about this fiasco.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#54 Apr 19, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I will bet you 5 million in cash that it was not. I'll go double or nothing on Muslim Chechen.
They are dirty Muslims. One is name after some Muslim warrior or leader responsible for 17 million death. Yes thats seventeen million.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#55 Apr 19, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
They are dirty Muslims. One is name after some Muslim warrior or leader responsible for 17 million death. Yes thats seventeen million.
Timur the Lame

http://asianhistory.about.com/od/profilesofas...

LOCK THE BORDERS.
BAR ANY MIDDLE EASTENERS.
RACIALLY PROFILE ALL MIDDLE EASTERN IMMIGRANTS.
The Mexican's threat ain't squat compared to the M.E. psychos.

#56 Apr 19, 2013
I'm watching out for ALL Timothy McVeigh psycho's!
And those that used to bomb churches too.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#57 Apr 19, 2013
Well they look white to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease 4 min Burt 63
Go Trump! 10 min Burt 28
Happy belated 4th, everyone! 17 min William 11
Rachael Got Passed Over? 5 hr Barnhardt Rocks 17
Dead White Motorcyclist should have Looked Once... 5 hr Varoooom 5
Bill Cosby Pound Cake Speech 5 hr Bill is Right 1
News Two Decades Later, Wayne County Family Continue... 6 hr whatever 8
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE