Deputies: Probable Homicide In Waterloo

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
TheFakeBarnhart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Deputi...

Deputies: Probable Homicide In Waterloo??

Notice it always just "Probable" when its whites.

If it was a black guy they would have said it was for sure a homicide and they would have released his name and photo already and tried to blame gang or drug activity, but because its a whitie they are all secret about it.
maddog2012

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheFakeBarnhart wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/Deputies-Probable-Hom icide-In-Waterloo/IHCkzKid-UiC NI74xMegxg.cspx
Deputies: Probable Homicide In Waterloo??
Notice it always just "Probable" when its whites.
If it was a black guy they would have said it was for sure a homicide and they would have released his name and photo already and tried to blame gang or drug activity, but because its a whitie they are all secret about it.
Why don't you tell us where in the story the victim is white Rhonda? Take your race baiting some where people like you will enjoy it loser. Truly unreal how the mods always look the other way when you post your anti-white rants, gee, I wonder why.
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

maddog2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us where in the story the victim is white Rhonda? Take your race baiting some where people like you will enjoy it loser. Truly unreal how the mods always look the other way when you post your anti-white rants, gee, I wonder why.
We are not "anti-white", we are "anti-racist news media".
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We are also "anti-white racist", like "anti-nickbo13" and "anti-barnhart"
maddog2012

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 23, 2013
 
PigPenSmells wrote:
We are also "anti-white racist", like "anti-nickbo13" and "anti-barnhart"
So you are saying that you are a moderator for Topix? That sure would explain a lot of the bias that goes on these threads.
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If

"""We are also "anti-white racist", like "anti-nickbo13" and "anti-barnhart"

means

""I am the moderator for Topix"""

Then I guess so.

Where do you come up with these conclusions??
Its the same stupidity that probably cause you to lose your legs.
maddog2012

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 23, 2013
 
PigPenSmells wrote:
If
"""We are also "anti-white racist", like "anti-nickbo13" and "anti-barnhart"
means
""I am the moderator for Topix"""
Then I guess so.
Where do you come up with these conclusions??
Its the same stupidity that probably cause you to lose your legs.
In your post #3 Zippy. You said that "we" are an anti-racist media which would make someone think that you work for Topix. So what is it? are you or aren't you. Try to answer without putting your dodge and spin B/S on it.
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

maddog2012 wrote:
<quoted text>In your post #3 Zippy. You said that "we" are an anti-racist media which would make someone think that you work for Topix. So what is it? are you or aren't you. Try to answer without putting your dodge and spin B/S on it.
Why would being against the racist media make you a topix moderator??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 min positronium 6,193
I hate Rochester-Voice.com (May '08) 49 min RhondasBotard 14
the webster shooting, dawn 7 hr SmarteR-tHan-u-tHinK 23
City selects high rise proposal for Charlotte 10 hr dew4794 40
J-Mac brings his magic to Boston Marathon 12 hr Crystal Meth Vrooman 4
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 12 hr Semper Fi Forever 154
Upstate NY Casino Debate - The Battle of Two He... 13 hr dew4794 11
•••
•••
•••
Irondequoit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••