Timrod Drive residents sue city, town...

Timrod Drive residents sue city, town of Irondequoit

There are 4 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Oct 5, 2010, titled Timrod Drive residents sue city, town of Irondequoit. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

Two Irondequoit families have sued the town of Irondequoit and the city of Rochester in relation to the detection of methane gas and volatile chemicals beneath their houses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Another "LOVE CANAL" in Monroe County this time!!
Hope RhonDUH lives close by, she is usually full of Methane gas anyway. it comes from rotting garbage and sh*t too.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2010
When were these houses built? Why didn't they know about the landfull? How many people owned the homes before them? Were the homes build to code at the time? Are they just looking for someone else to pay for their mistakes? Did they have a home inspection before they bought the homes? Just a few questions I would ask if I was the lawyer for the city and the town.People today can never take the blame when they screw up--- cry and get a lawyer.
the outter city

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 6, 2010
The whole town of Irondequoit was once a junk yard for the city of rochester, and still today. lol

I think of you each time I flush my toilet.
rich honkey

Canada

#4 Oct 6, 2010
the outter city wrote:
The whole town of Irondequoit was once a junk yard for the city of rochester, and still today. lol
I think of you each time I flush my toilet.
exactly. And greece is kodaks toxic landfill, webster is xerox's. Let's not be surprised here. That's why Pittsford and Brighton are truly better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in Pittsford story Vanished , WTF (Dec '13) 8 hr Curious 22
Two Black women arrested after stealing from Ea... 8 hr PLEASE STOP LOL 3
Anyone know a Roy Whisman, Jr. 8 hr whohasntheliedto 12
Eastview Mall and Ontartio Sheriff's Continue t... 8 hr Vinny Boombatz 2
Chuck Shumer Calls For Better Limo Saftey 8 hr Vinny Boombatz 3
Cyndi Lauper opens up about her struggled with ... 9 hr Rhonda 3
I Love Anonymous 10 hr I love Anonymous 2 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages