Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

N word

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2013
SAVANNAH, Ga.(AP) Watching Paula Deen's cooking show was a weekend ritual for Marilynne Wilson, who says she's furious at the Food Network for dumping the comfort-food queen after she acknowledged using racial slurs in the past.

"I was shocked. I thought she'd get a fair trial," Wilson, a nurse from Jacksonville, Fla., said Saturday after stopping to buy souvenirs at the gift shop Deen owns next to her Savannah restaurant. "I think the Food Network jumped the gun."

A day after announcing that it's dropping Deen from its roster of celebrity cooks, the cable network was served heaping portions of Southern fried outrage by her fans.

Angry messages piled up Saturday on the network's Facebook page, with many Deen fans threating to change the channel for good. "So good-bye Food Network," one viewer wrote. "I hope you fold like an accordion!!!"
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/paula-deen-fans-vent...

Pulleez... "They" call each other the N Word all the time.

For ones "They" get it right.
maddog2012

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2013
N word wrote:
SAVANNAH, Ga.(AP) Watching Paula Deen's cooking show was a weekend ritual for Marilynne Wilson, who says she's furious at the Food Network for dumping the comfort-food queen after she acknowledged using racial slurs in the past.
"I was shocked. I thought she'd get a fair trial," Wilson, a nurse from Jacksonville, Fla., said Saturday after stopping to buy souvenirs at the gift shop Deen owns next to her Savannah restaurant. "I think the Food Network jumped the gun."
A day after announcing that it's dropping Deen from its roster of celebrity cooks, the cable network was served heaping portions of Southern fried outrage by her fans.
Angry messages piled up Saturday on the network's Facebook page, with many Deen fans threating to change the channel for good. "So good-bye Food Network," one viewer wrote. "I hope you fold like an accordion!!!"
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/paula-deen-fans-vent...
Pulleez... "They" call each other the N Word all the time.
For ones "They" get it right.
You can thank your P/C morons and the liberals for the double standards that we have to live by. "They" can do or say almost anything but God forbid if you or I do or we will be called racists.
N word

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Remember when advisers jumped the gun and bailed on Rush Limbaugh? Cut their own throats and when the came crawling and begging Rush told them to go F themselves. To this day some of those businesses are in ruins, barely surviving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 apes arrested 2 hr Rhonda 5
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 2 hr Rhonda 6
black Oxycotin ring leader sentenced 3 hr FTW Forever 3
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 5 hr AllEyesOnYOU 1
Is Brother wease el a liberal 6 hr Rhonda 15
The American Justice System by whites for whites 6 hr Whitey 19
Whitey Will Try To Sabatoge Cuba 6 hr Ezra 3
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web