Teen Bicyclist Killed in Holenbeck St...

Teen Bicyclist Killed in Holenbeck Street

There are 4 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Aug 15, 2013, titled Teen Bicyclist Killed in Holenbeck Street. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

Rochester police are investigating a traffic accident that killed a 15-year-old boy on a bike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

Truth

Livonia, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Not a surprise on that street. People drive as fast as they can down it.
Dustin

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 17, 2013
Who would be reckless driving on a street in Rochester? Mayor Richards...get those cops to get reckless drivers off the streets.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Traffic accident my ass. This boy was MURDERED. It's nothing more than vehicular homicide.

Did you guys know that back in the 1920s, pedestrians MURDERED by the automobile were considered public tragedies and their mothers given honorary emblems? What happened? The devil aka the automotive industry created the term "jaywalker" to shift the blame onto the victims and to ridicule them. Scum.

SAVE OUR CITIES. KILL THE AUTOMOBILE. SAVE THE PEOPLE
rww293

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 25, 2013
This is so unfortunate that someone hit a teenager. If that was my son I would be mad at the driver for not being careful. my appologizes go to the family of the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 6 hr Vito FukmeinDeass 47
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 6 hr Penfield Cracker 62
Agitators 10 hr Ha Ha 62
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 13 hr just joe 97
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 15 hr slammer is an IDIOT 631
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta 16 hr Bruce TransJenner 19
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! 17 hr Just Sayin 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages