Who Paid Tony Leonardo?

Some time by year's end Anthony Leonardo Jr. may return to Rochester after a stint of nearly 13 years in prison I was thinking about that this morning when I realized I had a Brinks-related question for Leonardo: Who paid him for representing Sam Millar? Before the Brinks robbery, Millar did not have much money. Full Story
The man

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Leonardo is now a vegetable thanks to a prison beating. Lots of folks looking for the loot.
Dewey, Cheatem and Howe

Paterson, NJ

#2 Jul 13, 2013
That's was Leonardo's MO...robbing his clients stash money they left with him . I think the guys name was Washington(dope dealer) who complained to a Federal Judge about Leonardo robbing him for over 100k.
What was the name of the chic he(tony) was living with when he got busted? A real dyme piece....
YIKES

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
For sure, we can guarantee that lawyers, cops. district attorney's and most others on the side of justice is full of lies. The whole system is flawed in it's pursuit of justice. Innocent until proven guilty is the biggest joke.

Thank you Leonardo for showing everyone what a good attorney does and gets when justice gets served.

a major beatdown.
The man

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
He had it all.
A nice job, nice wife, nice girl friend, nice red Mercedes coupe.

How's life now, pal?

He always used the word "pal".

How's it goin', pal?

All the guys use to say it.

Ricky, Leo, Joe.

Where's the money, pal?
Gladys Kravitz

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2013
I bet he would've made more $$$ and enjoyed life a whole lot more if he had just been an honest defence lawyer.
I there is such a thing.
Gemma

Nassau, Bahamas

#7 Dec 12, 2013
The man wrote:
He had it all.
How's life now, pal?
How's it goin', pal?
Ricky, Leo, Joe.
Where's the money, pal?
who are you "the man"? You go way back knowing about Rick, Leo and little joe. I was in the times square building in the 70's. You got it right, he had it all
JusticeServed

Penfield, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2013
Sleazeball, couldn't be trusted. A lot of people were waiting for the fall. Came much later than many of us predicted.
The man

Rochester, NY

#9 Dec 13, 2013
Gemma wrote:
<quoted text> who are you "the man"? You go way back knowing about Rick, Leo and little joe. I was in the times square building in the 70's. You got it right, he had it all
Had lots of fun in the 70's & 80's when downtown was booming and life was good and we knew everyone and we kept our mouths shut and no one would believe it today. Tony was a great guy and his staff was super. I miss those days at McGillicutys, Trebors, Herbies, Pillars, Eddies, Cafe Society, Rascal, etc.
Friend

Pittsburg, CA

#10 Dec 21, 2013
The man wrote:
Leonardo is now a vegetable thanks to a prison beating. Lots of folks looking for the loot.
Hey you "the man" Not true about Tony Leonardo being a vegetable. I am a friend of him and his ex wife. He is out of prison and he is just fine. Yeah he got his ass kicked in prison btu he is fine. He didn't steal anything from clients, it was the drugs that got he best of him and thats what made him money hungry. But he is out now and will move forward with his life.
Friend

Pittsburg, CA

#11 Dec 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dewey, Cheatem and Howe"]That's was Leonardo's MO...robbing his clients stash money they left with him . I think the guys name was Washington(dope dealer) who complained to a Federal Judge about Leonardo robbing him for over 100k.
What was the name of the chic he(tony) was living with when he got busted? A real dyme piece....[/QUOTE]

Her name is/was Lisa Savage.
I Know

Penfield, NY

#12 Dec 21, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you "the man" Not true about Tony Leonardo being a vegetable. I am a friend of him and his ex wife. He is out of prison and he is just fine. Yeah he got his ass kicked in prison btu he is fine. He didn't steal anything from clients, it was the drugs that got he best of him and thats what made him money hungry. But he is out now and will move forward with his life.
Tony has no friends. None.
La La Land

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 21, 2013
The man wrote:
<quoted text>
Had lots of fun in the 70's & 80's when downtown was booming and life was good and we knew everyone and we kept our mouths shut and no one would believe it today.
The no snitch policy don't work today in the Italian community. Those days been over.
It's happening in the black community now. Next, the Hispanics will role play this phenomenon of not telling.
The man

Rochester, NY

#14 Dec 22, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. Now about the loot and that nagging Ranieri situation. What will cement the future?

"Leonardo pleaded guilty in August 2001 to conspiring with Ranieri to plot the murder of Vaccaro."

Vaccaro ran a billiards joint and after hours gambling allegedly frequented by a long time radio dj.
Friend

Pittsburg, CA

#15 Dec 22, 2013
I know all of these people. I used to work for Tony Vaccaro. I also used tolive with Tony Leonardo his wife and kids. He was a great man . Very sad he got caught up in all these scandals but I will never change the way I feel about him. Yes he still does have plenty of friends.
nojokehere

Geneva, NY

#16 Jan 4, 2014
The man wrote:
<quoted text>
Had lots of fun in the 70's & 80's when downtown was booming and life was good and we knew everyone and we kept our mouths shut and no one would believe it today. Tony was a great guy and his staff was super. I miss those days at McGillicutys, Trebors, Herbies, Pillars, Eddies, Cafe Society, Rascal, etc.
I remember those days as well!
The man

Rochester, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2014
Does anyone remember the Rochester Drivers Social Club?

No clues on who and where just yet, but I'm curious if anyone here really knows the downtown life like we did. No prizes, but who ran it and where was it? I still have my membership card.
friend

Webster, NY

#18 Jan 24, 2014
The man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Paul s

Lancaster, NY

#19 Aug 17, 2014
The man wrote:
He had it all.
How's life now, pal?
How's it goin', pal?
Ricky, Leo, Joe.
Where's the money, pal?
If you had 1/2 the balls or brains he had u wouldn't sound like a jealous bitch for not living your life " pal "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youth Hockey is Poltical Bullshit (Mar '11) 2 hr hockey mom 7
73 White Protesters Arrested in four straight w... 3 hr RFCBF 1
Cops at Eastview Mall Always Send the Black Mug... 4 hr RFCBF 1
Pittsford Capital Scam (Nov '06) 4 hr Charlie123 201
13WHAM Doesn't Leave out one Black Mugshot 5 hr Bubba 2
Rochester Hero's For getting Paid Time and a Ha... 5 hr CityRes 1
13WHAM Refuses to Show Mugshot of White Drunk D... 6 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1

High Wind Warning for Monroe County was issued at November 23 at 10:05PM EST

Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match