White Man Runs After Crashing His Car Into a House

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2013
An Ontario County man is facing charges after a police chase in Geneva Wednesday night.

Geneva police say they attempted to pull over Jahlil Hernandez, 19, on Andes Avenue around 10 p.m. When Hernandez tried to drive away from the police, he crashed into a house.

Hernandez then ran away on foot, but police caught up with him about an hour later and took him into custody.

He is charged with felony DWI, fleeing a police officer and reckless driving. He was also charged with other vehicle and traffic charges.

A police officer suffered a hand injury during the chase.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/fin...

You whites slay me!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#4 Jun 14, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
An Ontario County man is facing charges after a police chase in Geneva Wednesday night.
Geneva police say they attempted to pull over Jahlil Hernandez, 19, on Andes Avenue around 10 p.m. When Hernandez tried to drive away from the police, he crashed into a house.
Hernandez then ran away on foot, but police caught up with him about an hour later and took him into custody.
He is charged with felony DWI, fleeing a police officer and reckless driving. He was also charged with other vehicle and traffic charges.
You whites slay me!
Jahlil Hernandez is of Hispanic/Iraqi ancestry.
He didn't want to mess with the migrants living there.
He took shelter in the local Bodaga/Mosque and waited for his Ayatollah to accompany him to his lawyer.

Chive on.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 14, 2013
You whites slay me!
You are a complete idiot Rhonda. How many times do I have to tell you to check what race someone is before you post "white this or that". You sure do have a history of running off at your racist mouth and being wrong 95% of the time. How do your feet taste loser? Now would you like to talk about the Wegman truck that three of your peers stole and rolled over in the parking lot of planet fitness last night? NO, WHY NOT?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Keep Da Change wrote:
http://www.mpnnow.com/topstori es/x1615045377/Geneva-man-alle gedly-fled-police#axzz2WCLf5th z
Here is a picture of Rhonda's white guy
Man that is one heck of a tan he has. Also looks like he had some fat injections in his lips, what do you think?
yep

Rochester, NY

#10 Jun 14, 2013
You whites slay me!
What,no response race baiter ?
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 14, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
What,no response race baiter ?
I notice he's black and they have his black mugshot.

If he was white there would be no mugshot.

Thanks for helping us point out the racist media.
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

#13 Jun 14, 2013
beer farts wrote:
<quoted text>but u said he was white, racist rhonda
I was just playing with you nickbo.
George

Canandaigua, NY

#15 Jun 14, 2013
30-40 people a day are booked into the Monroe County Jail. Guess what 29-39 of them are black where is their mugshots?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City to reassess nuisance point system 3 min LaTisha 11
City Black Murders City Black In Gates Pub 11 min SouthWedgeTardedP... 2
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 48 min ThirdWorldCommunity 84
Should people on E.B.T. be allowed to pick out ... (Apr '13) 3 hr only the truth 166
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 3 hr only the truth 2
Break room ratings 3 hr Slammer 261
White Suburban Italian Thugs Arrested For Sever... (Mar '14) 4 hr nickbo13 9
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]