Gizzi pays 11.5 million lying on his tax returns - Its jail time

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bart

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2013
John Gizzi the crook. He owns lots of Real Estate in Ogden and Florida. His house and his Sons house are worth millions on Stoney Point Road in Ogden. He also owns the Ace Hardware on Buffalo Road, Advantech Industries, lots of reals estate on Buffalo Road and Precise Tool and Die. Now I know how he got his money and the money for the new Lamborghini for he and son. Just do not pay your taxes and live well while screwing the government. I have heard the son is a crook as well. Largest restitution in the History of NY. I bet these companies also have the books cooked.

http://13wham.com/news/features/top-stories/s...
Uncle Sam

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2013
would love to know how much John, his companies and his many employees have paid in taxes over the years.
Ph--k Uncle Sam & NY.
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Bart wrote:
John Gizzi the crook. He owns lots of Real Estate in Ogden and Florida. His house and his Sons house are worth millions on Stoney Point Road in Ogden. He also owns the Ace Hardware on Buffalo Road, Advantech Industries, lots of reals estate on Buffalo Road and Precise Tool and Die. Now I know how he got his money and the money for the new Lamborghini for he and son. Just do not pay your taxes and live well while screwing the government. I have heard the son is a crook as well. Largest restitution in the History of NY. I bet these companies also have the books cooked.
http://13wham.com/news/features/top-stories/s...
Jeez, that's how I do it, too. You have a lot more disposable income. How did he get caught? I've got to review my tax evasion strategy this evening. I don't want to be featured here.
Sue Higgenbotham

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 30, 2013
lying and stealing go hand in hand.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jul 31, 2013
I bet this tax thief does very little jail time. He probabley is paying the judge off.
FormerAdvantechE mployee

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 31, 2013
As a former employee of Advantech Industries, I can honestly say that the only thing that surprises me about this was that it took so long to catch up with them. During my time there, it was common to see suspicious materials and costs attached to customer job orders, defense ones in particular.

I believe that with a little more investigation, they might find that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jul 31, 2013
FormerAdvantechEmployee wrote:
As a former employee of Advantech Industries, I can honestly say that the only thing that surprises me about this was that it took so long to catch up with them. During my time there, it was common to see suspicious materials and costs attached to customer job orders, defense ones in particular.
I believe that with a little more investigation, they might find that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Defense contracts that are overstated when billed? Look lke the military needs to look into this company more and all the rest of his companies that they do business with.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 31, 2013
I worked at precise for a bit. I always wondered how so money can thrown around yet not contribute to employees 401k ,health ins, bonuses for the 55 hour weeks.Greed is all I can say. That 1.5 millon they found in cash in house was probably the money he rolls around in butt naked at night so he can sleep. Thanks John you were a great boss. Oh yeah did I mention he don't like blacks and refuses to hire them! Lets make a racial thing outta of it too while I am venting. Think I am lieing about that one, go visit the shop you will see.
Mary

Rochester, NY

#13 Jul 31, 2013
just_real wrote:
I worked at precise for a bit. I always wondered how so money can thrown around yet not contribute to employees 401k ,health ins, bonuses for the 55 hour weeks.Greed is all I can say. That 1.5 millon they found in cash in house was probably the money he rolls around in butt naked at night so he can sleep. Thanks John you were a great boss. Oh yeah did I mention he don't like blacks and refuses to hire them! Lets make a racial thing outta of it too while I am venting. Think I am lieing about that one, go visit the shop you will see.
I heard he will not hire blacks as well. Quite the man. He and his son John Jr are 2 peas in a pod. The think the rules do not apply to what they do. I also heard they are into some illegal business as well.
Harry

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 31, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
WHites are Whites, dirty nasty crooks.
He will not do any jail time cause he is white.
John Gizzy does not blacks. That means you to.
H R Department

Rochester, NY

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he will not hire blacks as well. Quite the man. He and his son John Jr are 2 peas in a pod. The think the rules do not apply to what they do. I also heard they are into some illegal business as well.
You need an education to work in a machine shop. Counting the number of fingers and toe's on your feet and paws does not cut it.
G_Zimmerman

Wilkes Barre, PA

#16 Aug 1, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
John Gizzy does not blacks. That means you to.
He could at least hire a few to dump trash cans and clean the toilets. He could have billed the govt for them as engineers.

Seriously, how could he get govt contract without being racially balanced (thank you President Johnson). They like to see a few darkies on payroll before you can do business with the feds.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#17 Aug 1, 2013
G_Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
He could at least hire a few to dump trash cans and clean the toilets. He could have billed the govt for them as engineers.
Seriously, how could he get govt contract without being racially balanced (thank you President Johnson). They like to see a few darkies on payroll before you can do business with the feds.
Sanitary Engineers? Pay them $8.00 and hour and bill the government $50.00 an hour. He probbaley already is. That is how he came up will 11 million in cash so fast. I heard he had 2 million stashed in his house.
Hey_

Rochester, NY

#18 Jan 9, 2014
He's not from Italy
Dump Truck

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 25, 2014
Obviously you have no idea what your talking about, none of the Gizzi kids drive exotic cars. The last I seen they were driving trucks..... You ever seen how many people they employ? The are by far the largest family owned business in Ogden probably Rochester! Get your facts straight before you start trashing people! I don't even know them personally but everyone I talk to says they a hard working family.
ZannyTheNanny

Rochester, NY

#20 Jan 25, 2014
Dump Truck wrote:
Get your facts straight before you start trashing people!
Obviously you don't know how we do things here on topix.
Felix T

Rochester, NY

#21 Jan 25, 2014
Take a drive on Stony Point in Ogden and see their homes. Hard working family scamming the government. Ha Ha. I say crooks. Crooks employ people.
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

#22 Jan 26, 2014
Geez .....
John Gizzi sounds like a very successful business man although I've never met or heard of him.
I bet he has a hard working family and follows the law.
Nothing wrong with owning properties in America..
The American dream works if you work.
I doubt government gave him a handout like many corporations around Rottenchester.
I bet the IRS checks his books yearly and bet that he's a republican.
I too own a lot of property in upstate Ny and Fl........ So that make me a crook ? The IRS is up my ass day and nite and can't find anything.
If it's crooks your worried about.....try the lawyers....cops.....MCSD ..... Media....Rottenchester mayors office....government polictical scum ...etc....

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
AllAmerican

Rochester, NY

#23 Jan 26, 2014
Beware of Extreme Republicans posing as New Yorkers.
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jan 26, 2014
AllAmerican wrote:
Beware of Extreme Republicans posing as New Yorkers.
Question .......
How are you communist liberals going eat if Republicans leave the police state NY ?
Just wondering....
Perhaps democrats will expect the rest of this sorry 3rd world nation to cough up the $$$?

Beware of liberals posing as Americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motel murder suspect's boyfriend 7 min RacistFireCrotchB... 2
13WHAM Claim Fast Food Workers are Angered at C... 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 30
White Code Enforcement Officer Arrested for Coe... 3 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Farmington Bans Solicitors After Complaints 4 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Accident Leads to DWI Charges 4 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Doing what they do best--LIE !!! 4 hr court system sham 12
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 5 hr BillyBob 111
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages