Irondequoit Marina Theft Suspects Arr...

Irondequoit Marina Theft Suspects Arrested

There are 5 comments on the 13WHAM.com story from May 27, 2011, titled Irondequoit Marina Theft Suspects Arrested. In it, 13WHAM.com reports that:

Two men suspected of stealing boat parts from McMillan Marina and Sutter Marina were arrested.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.com.

Cheque Mate

Rochester, NY

#1 May 27, 2011
Good to see the police caught some lowlifes in the midst of ruining summer for others.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#3 May 28, 2011
Everytime you post something about anyone you make people HATE your BLACK race more than ever, when will you stop making all us blacks look like lowlifes because you hate the white people that pay for your EBT card and everything else you have RhonDUH??
Crime Dog

Webster, NY

#5 May 28, 2011
LMFAO...looks who calling the kettle black....You haven't stuck to a single story yet, instead you try turning everything into a racist agenda. Why don't you just disappear, better yet, go play in traffic.
Mick Villian Marine

Rochester, NY

#6 May 29, 2011
Probably the 1st time that the customers got robbed by someone else other than the owners of that dump.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#7 May 29, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text> When are you going to stop comunicating with me when i already told you that I don't want a relationship with you.
Stop commenting to me, and focus on the stories instead.
YOU told me in a private email that you wanted my body!! So you wrote me that nice sexxy inuendo letter and wanted me for all times and now you have changed your mind. Maybe I'll tell everyone who you really are and what you look like, afterall we did see each other nekkid when we got it on that 1st meeting.. You said I tsated so fine you wanted me to me be your only and I been thinkin about that for a week now and decided that you'd be a great addition to my stable of hookers and pimps. Just say the word Shesonia (Rhonda) and we'll get togethter again for a marathon of love making!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clergy and Rochester Police Join Force 1 hr PhukTheRPD 1
News Clifton Park, Bethlehem among most affluent ups... 4 hr Sunny Florida 58
White European Country on the EBT for 6 YEARS 4 hr RocCityShootfest 2
Congratulations, Nikki! (Sep '12) 6 hr Lia Lover 6
Ben Affleck Tries to hide his racist ancestry 6 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Break room ratings 7 hr stu gatz 370
White Racists are NEVER Smart 8 hr RFCBF 1
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE