Another Drug Operation Caught in the ...

Another Drug Operation Caught in the White Burbs

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2013
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/news/704262/...

It's always whites in the burbs with all the drugs.
I Know

Fairport, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://rochester.ynn.com/conte nt/news/704262/crews-respondin g-to-fire-call-find-marijuana- growing/
We folks in the burbs should take a page from your 'hood playbook, where Shirley Temple is dancing across stage, and everything is normal.

There are no -- excessive -- drug and alcohol issues in the 'hood (not to mention violent crime), right? It must be fun living in your fantasy. Day in and day out. Have a pleasant evening walk down Adams St.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2013
http://rochester.ynn.com/conte nt/news/704262/crews-respondin g-to-fire-call-find-marijuana- growing/
Just two things Rhonda, Perry isn't the burbs and I didn't read anything where it said the person is white. You still haven't learned that when you assume you are wrong 95% of the time and you still don't know where the burbs are and aren't. So typical of you.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#7 Nov 9, 2013
Just legalize it and stop wasting resources on people growing a little pot.

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2013
If it was up to the whites they'd legalize weed, meth and adults having sex with children of the same sex.
Cracker

Fairport, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2013
If it was up to the whites they'd legalize weed, meth and adults having sex with children of the same sex.
You really detest while folks that much? What did we ever do to you? Oh, forgot. Never mind.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#11 Nov 9, 2013
You always talk about how things are only run by white people. If your statement were at all true those things would already be legal by your logic.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#12 Nov 9, 2013
You may also want to check some statistics regarding child molesters and homosexuality before making such outrageous claims. You my be surprised to see the true proportions of such things. Truth is that it is more common in your racial demographic.
Rob Ford

Severn, Canada

#13 Nov 9, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> You may also want to check some statistics regarding child molesters and homosexuality before making such outrageous claims. You my be surprised to see the true proportions of such things. Truth is that it is more common in your racial demographic.
Much,much more!

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> You always talk about how things are only run by white people.
Show me where I do that.

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 9, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> You may also want to check some statistics regarding child molesters and homosexuality
NO, its time for you to do the checking.
I already checked.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#16 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I already checked.
HAH!!!! You did not check. If you did you would see that statistically it is more common in the African- American community. I will give you a link in a few.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#17 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I already checked.
When we adjust them amount of child molestations by demographic percentages we come to these figures of molesters in relation to group size:
Black: 2.00%
Hispanic:1.034%
White:0.757%
Asian:.208%
So as we can see, while most cases you hear of involve white people. If we adjust for the size of each group in relation to each other (which is how we come up with real life statistics), the prevalence of said behavior is actually more common in the African- American group. Even if we include the Hispanic group ( as you often include in the grouping of whites) it is less frequent. BOOM!!!!
This is one topic I will agree with that racism against blacks is a factor. Truth is society reacts more to white victims of this crime and tends to ignore black victims, so it is less likely to be reported on to the public.

Rochester, NY

#19 Nov 9, 2013
Here's the number I found when researching:

Black: 0.01%
Hispanic: 1.034%
White: 7.757%
Asian: 0.208%

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#20 Nov 9, 2013
Here's the number I found when researching:
Black: 0.01%
Hispanic: 1.034%
White: 7.757%
Asian: 0.208%
You made those up!!!!
zeldo

Fairport, NY

#21 Nov 9, 2013
I'm such a tool. I just can't help it.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#23 Nov 12, 2013
Tymyshoe wrote:
<quoted text>lmbo, hahahaha u mad bro? Your such a child. Are you flagging this discussion as racist because the truth is out, and your mad because now every one knows blacks molest more people then the clean whites
She always runs to the mods and tries to get any and all threads that expose the truth about what is really going on in the city and with her peers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 4 min slammer is a PEDO... 955
Let's make English our official language. 33 min Jimmy 24
Memorial day weekend the unofficial beginning i... 36 min IescapedNY 7
European Intelligence Will Release Dirt on Trump 40 min IescapedNY 7
Trump Acts Like Baboon at NATO Meeting 1 hr IescapedNY 15
Fly the US flag this holiday season. 2 hr Joseph 1
Genesee Beer Tanks Made in China 2 hr IescapedNY 6

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance