Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

It's shrimp & lobster again tonight. We vow to be faithful and will survive though.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I am not a big fan of religion ... but I believe Lent is a great character building exercise.

If you can't survive 40 days without something that you really enjoy, Lent lets you know that your bad habit is transcended into a real vice.

If you give in early, Lent points out something that might want to work on to improve your character for the rest of the year.

If you survive the whole 40 days without your bad habits, you get to feast at the end as a reward.

P.S. I-EscapedNY, good luck ... hope you are stronger than your vice!!!
Paranoid Gun Owner

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
It's shrimp & lobster again tonight. We vow to be faithful and will survive though.
So you in love with Cockroaches ?

One fact that many people are completely unaware of is that shrimp, lobster and cockroaches are all related. They are all a part of the phylum Arthropoda, invertebrate animals which have jointed appendages, segmented bodies, and exoskeletons (external skeletons). They are known to spread severe disease to humans, livestock, and crops, and they are important members of marine, freshwater, land, and air ecosystems as they play the role of garbage collectors.

Yuck!
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Paranoid Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
So you in love with Cockroaches ?
One fact that many people are completely unaware of is that shrimp, lobster and cockroaches are all related. They are all a part of the phylum Arthropoda, invertebrate animals which have jointed appendages, segmented bodies, and exoskeletons (external skeletons). They are known to spread severe disease to humans, livestock, and crops, and they are important members of marine, freshwater, land, and air ecosystems as they play the role of garbage collectors.
Yuck!
The biggest differnce between the cockroach & the lobster is that noone charges $20.00 to serve you a cockroach!
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Did you ever consider that the bottom feeders of this World taste the best; lobster, shrimp, catfish, bullheads, crabs....the list goes on.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Country Boy wrote:
Did you ever consider that the bottom feeders of this World taste the best; lobster, shrimp, catfish, bullheads, crabs....the list goes on.
so, you've had crabs?
Nickbos missing shoes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I vowed to go 40 days without touching Nickbo's wooden feet.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Plank Salmon cooked over an open wood fire, salt potatoes, sweetcorn & salad tonight.

Not sure how much longer I can last!!!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Hold On ... You can do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••