Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 17, 2013
sawit coming

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2013
if the same type of rioting happened at the PGA, that happens at the pr fest every year, i GUARANTEE the city would no longer have the PGA here

yet every year we get the pr fest

this is racist, this is favoritism for hispanics which by definition is discrimination against EVERY OTHER GROUP

there is NO reason EVERY other group in our community has to put up with these annual riots

time for the community to look into any and all legal action that can be taken against the city of rochester and the pr fest promoters and supporters for all of these annual riots

clearly the people have to, because the officials wont, they are too afraid of the hispanic community.

one year a local politician told us the reason they wont shut it down is fear of lawsuits from hispanics claiming discrimination.

well, fear the hispanics, but if you dont shut it down, the other community members will be filing their own lawsuits to bring this annual nonsense to an end

The community WILL NOT ACCEPT an annual riot where the police have to use pepper spray bullets and long range acoustic weapons simply to close down a "festival"

The People are saying Enough is Enough
Steel City Sucks BBC

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Aug 12, 2013
PGA events don't come to Rochester annually. There is the flaw. Plus the PGA had about 200 State Troopers supplemented by private security in a 300 acre tightly contained venue. And normal people.
Steve

Penfield, NY

#7 Aug 12, 2013
Hunnyy Eyez wrote:
You white people are so anti social.
It's genetic. We can't control it.
sawit coming

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 12, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
It's genetic. We can't control it.
kill yourself

its not anti social to complain about animals acting like animals

it IS anti social to riot, act like animals, and attack police forcing police to use pepper spray bullet and long range acoustic weapons

that is anti social

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 17, 2013
JusticeServed wrote:
Stupid beaners
what's a beaner? I have never heard that before
nickbotard13

Baltimore, MD

#11 Aug 17, 2013
Steel City Sucks BBC wrote:
PGA events don't come to Rochester annually. There is the flaw. Plus the PGA had about 200 State Troopers supplemented by private security in a 300 acre tightly contained venue. And normal people.
love the name! But judging by the way she acts, she hasn't seen one of any color in a long, long time! J/S
Truth

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 17, 2013
joe4455 wrote:
<quoted text>
what's a beaner? I have never heard that before
Mexican.

And whites riot? We're too sophisticated for that. The closest we get to rioting is those clowns that march down the street in protest of some stupid thing like predatory lending.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White man throws play center at woman 5 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Gentle Giant convicted of 2nd degree murder 7 min Todays history fact 14
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 min Peace Keeper 6,410
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 1 hr The Wandering Jew 188
Love 7 hr Asking 1
Swastikas Painted on Numerous Irondequoit Homes... (May '13) 7 hr Bwahawhaw Zippy 11
whites and non whites. 7 hr Bwahawhaw Zippy 3
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••