Smith & Wesson Sales Hit All-Time High

Smith & Wesson Sales Hit All-Time High

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Billy

Pittsford, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Smith & Wesson reported a 43% increase in gun sales over last year, with largest purchases during the last quarter (after the Newtown, CT shooting) by 38%.
Wendall

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Jun 16, 2013
No, same ethnic problems as when you were here probably. You know who I am referring to. Nothing changes. It's a war zone in downtown Rochester.
how itis

Rochester, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Chen wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no gun deaths to speak of in Asia. Can't believe you Americans had 4500 gun deaths since Newtown? Is there going to be anybody left in a few years? Is it an ethnic problem like they tell us here? Are the police handling it?
I went to college in Rochester, wish you all the best.
you really believe that?

if you do, asians have bigger problems than gun violence, it has to do with gullibility, check into it
Myron

France

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Asian don't have much of a minority population, hence far few problems. Plus, they don't tolerate petty criminals in Asia.
Dropkick Murphy

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Before Obama took office, there was a modest uptick in gun sales an interest in shooting sports. Now, gun sales have skyrocketed. Some are concerned about future availability. Many want to be able to defend themselves and their family. We do have the 2nd Amendment still. Criminals will get any weapons they really want, just as they get any drugs they want from South America by the thousands of tons. They will also rape a horse or fight dogs if they want to. Firearms are used everyday to prevent crimes and save lives. They are also used in hunting to provide good meat to families that is free from antibiotics and hormones. Shooting sports provide valuable jobs, and tax revenues.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 17, 2013
Dropkick Murphy wrote:
Before Obama took office, there was a modest uptick in gun sales an interest in shooting sports. Now, gun sales have skyrocketed. Some are concerned about future availability. Many want to be able to defend themselves and their family. We do have the 2nd Amendment still. Criminals will get any weapons they really want, just as they get any drugs they want from South America by the thousands of tons. They will also rape a horse or fight dogs if they want to. Firearms are used everyday to prevent crimes and save lives. They are also used in hunting to provide good meat to families that is free from antibiotics and hormones. Shooting sports provide valuable jobs, and tax revenues.
LEGAL gun ownership has climbed by over appox. 89% while gun related murders has gone down by over 68% since 1993 according to the DOJ. The key word here people is LEGAL. S/N: There are more crimes prevented everyday by LEGAL guns owners that are never reported by the MSM because of their liberal anti-gun agenda.-- An old saying that everyone should remember-- It is better to have and not need than to need and not have.-- Think about it.
IescapedNY

Guelph, Canada

#13 Jun 17, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>LEGAL gun ownership has climbed by over appox. 89% while gun related murders has gone down by over 68% since 1993 according to the DOJ. The key word here people is LEGAL. S/N: There are more crimes prevented everyday by LEGAL guns owners that are never reported by the MSM because of their liberal anti-gun agenda.-- An old saying that everyone should remember-- It is better to have and not need than to need and not have.-- Think about it.
pigpen911

Did you see the artical about the guy who caught four vandals destroying his Fathers and $40,000 and he gets arrested for child endangerment?

I will look for the post

Unbelievable.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 17, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
pigpen911
Did you see the artical about the guy who caught four vandals destroying his Fathers and $40,000 and he gets arrested for child endangerment?
I will look for the post
Unbelievable.
Yup, I saw it, enough to make me sick. If I did that crap when I was a kid my father would have kicked the crap out of me instead of having the victim arrested. They (cops) should have told the "father" of the little punks to either shut up or be thrown into jail for child abuse for not keeping an eye on a 10 year old brat. I hope the home owner sues the crap out of the parents and file charges on them. Trash comes in all colors and this time the trash just happens to be white.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 17, 2013
NY Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
More guns to curb gun violence. Do you believe every statement and false fact Wayne Lapierre conjures up? Or are you just one of the brainwashed idiots that always votes Republican on the basis of guns?
You might want to reread what I posted Zippy. Those stats are from the DOJ, not the NRA. You asked if I believe everything that comes out of Wayne LaPierre mouth, no also I don't believe 100th of what comes out of the mouths of the lying liberal left. You should really change your name to NY anti-American democratic loon. Now that would be more truthful Zippy.
how itis

Rochester, NY

#18 Jun 17, 2013
chicago and nys....riddled with gun violence, in the past 2 months nyc and chicago have had record outbreaks of shootings and gun violence......what do these two places have in common? they are the most strict areas regarding guns in the nation....its impossible almost for a person in nyc or chicago to legally get a gun, but any criminal can get one for 50 bucks in less then 30 minutes

time for Americans to hang the officials for treason and take our nation back

and for the record, if we convict bloomberg cuomo or schumer, i volunteer to provide the noose after their conviction and sentencing

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#19 Jun 18, 2013
probably gonna go higher in every town weasly little wayne plays in...
i don't care what his music sounds like, my parents weren't thrilled with my listening choices in the early 70's but then again the Beatles and Led Zeppelin and Jim Morrison didn't desecrate the flag either.
good luck with that Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.

you better hope, in some of those little country bergs that you're still packing dude.

treasonous little prick.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 18, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
probably gonna go higher in every town weasly little wayne plays in...
i don't care what his music sounds like, my parents weren't thrilled with my listening choices in the early 70's but then again the Beatles and Led Zeppelin and Jim Morrison didn't desecrate the flag either.
good luck with that Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.
you better hope, in some of those little country bergs that you're still packing dude.
treasonous little prick.
I bet he wouldn't have the guts to do that in front of the troops, what a coward, typical of his breed. Did you also notice that he spells America with a "K" instead of "C"? Strange that CC does the same thing, must be a L.I.V. racist thing.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#21 Jun 18, 2013
NY Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
More guns to curb gun violence. Do you believe every statement and false fact Wayne Lapierre conjures up? Or are you just one of the brainwashed idiots that always votes Republican on the basis of guns?
More guns will cure the repeat offender problem!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's is messing with MY McMuffin 7 hr hung row 3
News Cabbage truck overturns on 490E 7 hr hung row 12
White Man arrested for burglarizing multiple ho... 7 hr hung row 2
White Woman In LeRoy Beats Baby 7 hr hung row 4
something to be done about violence 7 hr hung row 1
Supreme Court has ruled against a Kentucky coun... 7 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 2
News Cabbage delays rush hour traffic after Rocheste... 8 hr Bingo Boingo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages