Documents of Rahn Fatal Crash Investi...

Documents of Rahn Fatal Crash Investigation Raising Questions

There are 3 comments on the 13WHAM story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Documents of Rahn Fatal Crash Investigation Raising Questions. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Rahn was cleared of criminal wrong doing in a 2006 crash that killed a pedestrian.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2011
This is how the police operate, they learned it from the time in the RPD.
I'm surpised the info with the correct speed even got out.
When the RPD killed a little black boy on his bike in the parking lane, we never found out what the black box said about his speed.
Why is the police and the media all going after the Rahn's and not all the other dirty cops and how other police departments operate???

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#2 Mar 12, 2011
There must be a personal vendetta against the Greasy Police dept. Several other police depts have just as much cover up and corruption. I guess their time to be caught has just not come yet. Can't wait.
Sue Nammi

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 13, 2011
Why was Rahn going 70mph w/ no flashing lights or siren on?
He took almost a year's paid leave to "mentally recuperate" from the accident. The poor victim had ZERO chance to recuperate. And why did the IPD handcuff and detain this guy for hours when he was trying to get to the scene to see his injured wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester woman charged after false 911 call 18 min Observer 4
News Could high speed rail between Rochester and Buf... 47 min Observer 16
Xpressway Beggar New Ploy 55 min Observer 14
News Can RG&E cut down trees on your land without as... (Nov '09) 1 hr PuppyMunkeyBaby 53
Homeof the Fox Sisters 2 hr Zeke the Pinhead 1
News Man Accused of Shooting at Rochester Police Off... 10 hr Yankee Dave 9
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 10 hr Slammer is truth 488
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages