Armed Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In Texas

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EdW

Pittsford, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2013
CBS News is reporting that Zimmerman was armed when pulled him over for speeding in Texas. Must be patrolling that area.

with video:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/31/george-zim...
Tyrone

Henderson, NV

#2 Aug 1, 2013
They cut him loose with a warning, and told him to protect his firearm. Cops love this guy.

So now he's hiding out in Dallas? Lock up your kids.
LawanaQueQueTiar raNeshia

Penfield, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2013
whats the big deal, he was speeding lol I cant believe this made the news. probably moving away from all the thugs and gangsters in Florida, or he is driving to take a nice long vacation with all the millions he got donated to him and money from his fathers book, just to come home and have even more money after he sues the news stations and releases his book and hopefully sues the knappy headed martins.
Hyman

Pittsford, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Did he ever get his apology from the boy's parents?
Jokes On Them

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2013
LawanaQueQueTiarraNeshia wrote:
whats the big deal, he was speeding lol I cant believe this made the news. probably moving away from all the thugs and gangsters in Florida, or he is driving to take a nice long vacation with all the millions he got donated to him and money from his fathers book, just to come home and have even more money after he sues the news stations and releases his book and hopefully sues the knappy headed martins.
Agree 100% I remember our wonderful black posters on topix saying he was going to live in a prison like state scared to leave his house. Meanwhile the guy is out traveling the country and will never have to work again thanks to the ghetto family and reverends that tried to ruin him. Go George live it up man and when your done go work for the RPD and show them how to deal with THUGS!
Sadie

Henderson, NV

#7 Aug 1, 2013
Mr. Zimmererman is in my thoughts and prayers. He has the fortitude to confront a thug, and off him. We need more Zimmermans standing up against evil.
Guy in a Hoody

Pittsford, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Looks like Zimmerman is on vacation. He deserves it, after that nerve wracking trial in which he was ultimately found not guilty.

He has to be a hero in Texas.

We're all waiting for the apology from Trayvon's parents.
Guy in a Hoody

Pittsford, NY

#10 Aug 1, 2013
Calm down, minority person. Zimmerman was cleared by a court, and that's good enough for me.

Glad to see he's getting out an enjoying his freedom. After all, he's a free man -- kind of what we did for you. You're welcome.
Koby

Park Ridge, IL

#11 Aug 2, 2013
Hope he comes to Rochester. I would like to shake his hand.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Dookie Faced Pigpen wrote:
<quoted text>
F--k you and that cracker! Zimmerman needs to apologize to society period! What the f--k should the parents apologize for? Maybe you crackers need to apologize for being racist!
"crackers" aren't the only racist around here.
one more time

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>I suppose you would also like to shake the hand of the racist Philadelphia Eagle cracker that used the N word and got caught on youtube?
Crackers sure stick together, especially when it's white racism.
Like you and your peers? The biggest racists in the world are the blacks but they don't have the guts to admit it.
Biff

Henderson, NV

#15 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>I suppose you would also like to shake the hand of the racist Philadelphia Eagle cracker that used the N word and got caught on youtube?
He was at an Eagles concert, stoned. He apologized. Get over it. Nothing to see here. Didn't [have to] kill anybody.

I would shake his hand. But that's me.
White B Right

Guelph, Canada

#16 Aug 2, 2013
Can't be anything wrong with the N word. Blacks use it all the time. They call each other the N word all the time.
I am fine with it, I don't see why whites can't say the N word when blacks it constantly.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....
Biracial

El Monte, CA

#17 Aug 2, 2013
Biff wrote:
<quoted text>
He was at an Eagles concert, stoned. He apologized. Get over it. Nothing to see here. Didn't [have to] kill anybody.
I would shake his hand. But that's me.
it sill doesn't take away the fact he used the word, and did so in a very assertive way. I saw the video, and his true feelings came out. He apologized because he's an athlete in the spotlight, and was forced to.
White B Right

Guelph, Canada

#18 Aug 2, 2013
Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
it sill doesn't take away the fact he used the word, and did so in a very assertive way. I saw the video, and his true feelings came out. He apologized because he's an athlete in the spotlight, and was forced to.
Boo Hoo

So tell us why do so many blacks use the N word all the time? There "true feelings" comming out?
Ha Ha

Iraq

#19 Aug 2, 2013
LawanaQueQueTiarraNeshia wrote:
whats the big deal, he was speeding lol I cant believe this made the news.
Just like the media to give his position away ... was Geraldo Rivera the guy who broke the story?
White B Right

Guelph, Canada

#20 Aug 2, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the media to give his position away ... was Geraldo Rivera the guy who broke the story?
How's the heat over there? Still in the 120s?

Stay cool.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 2, 2013
I hope he bought enough ammo when it was cheap. Just sayin'
Palmyra Maid

Newark, NY

#22 Aug 5, 2013
Guy in a Hoody wrote:
Looks like Zimmerman is on vacation. He deserves it, after that nerve wracking trial in which he was ultimately found not guilty.
He has to be a hero in Texas.
We're all waiting for the apology from Trayvon's parents.
I think he owes Trayvon's parents an apology. Why would a killer be a hero in Texas? They are conservates.
Darlene

Pittsford, NY

#23 Aug 5, 2013
Palmyra Maid wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he owes Trayvon's parents an apology. Why would a killer be a hero in Texas? They are conservates.
Hope school starts shortly, and you will be off Topix. I dare you to offer a well thought out opinion just once. You can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City clergy: Rochester could be next Baltimore 5 min Fake Ministers Group 2
State police won't release dashcam video of off... 44 min Travel Agent 14
Break room ratings 2 hr Slamner 300
2 White Drugies Responsible of a Dead Arrested ... 2 hr Chevy 2
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 2 hr The Undesirables 5
Freddie Gray Arrest Record, Criminal History & ... 3 hr CharlotteElizabet... 18
The VERBAKEL EFFECT 3 hr Educate UR self 27
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]