Racist False Accusing Pig Held Accoun...

Racist False Accusing Pig Held Accountable

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#2 Jun 18, 2013
It is more common for White racist PIGS in blue to falsely accuse Black people than many could ever imagine.

In this case, justice is being SERVED!!!!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 18, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
It is more common for White racist PIGS in blue to falsely accuse Black people than many could ever imagine.
In this case, justice is being SERVED!!!!
With that last name T.H. I find it hard to believe that he is white no matter what the reporter wrote. Sounds more like he is an East Indian to me Oh racist one. Now be a good little girl and take your Angela Davis rants and lies elsewhere like the AA site on Topix. We don't buy into your racist bile on here anymore. Bye-bye.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#4 Jun 18, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
It is more common for White racist PIGS in blue to falsely accuse Black people than many could ever imagine.
In this case, justice is being SERVED!!!!
It doesn't take much to bring a RACIST PIG to his knees......

SEE 4 URSELF!!!!

LMSexySassyBO!!!!!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 18, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much to bring a RACIST PIG to his knees......
SEE 4 URSELF!!!!
LMSexySassyBO!!!!!
First off you are so used to being on your knees I am surprised that you know anything else in life TH. It would be cold day in hell before a sue happy racist like you or your posse could bring me to my knees. Second, just where would I "see for myself" Zippy? I read both stories and still didn't see any pictures so enlighten me oh racist one as to where they might be seen.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#6 Jun 18, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^
The paranoid schizophrenic aka S.C. shows up once again.....

This time on HIS KNEES begging for enlightening

LMSassySexyBO!!!!

This nutcase is too much!!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 18, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^
The paranoid schizophrenic aka S.C. shows up once again.....
This time on HIS KNEES begging for enlightening
LMSassySexyBO!!!!
This nutcase is too much!!
Again with your clueless rants CC(TH), better get that help soon or at least get a refill on your meds honey. Not to upset you anymore, but you are the only one on here begging for attention little one, no one else, just you. So sad to see someone have a melt down in real time, so sad. Get help, we are worried about you T.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#9 Jun 18, 2013
it's about the same as these skanks falsely accusing men of crimes that THEY didn't commit.

Tawana Brawley
Wanetta Gibson
Wanda Rhodes
Biurny Peguero
and a million others.
so, moral of the story:
watch your own back. check your own environment.
while Brian Banks was innocent, he was dating the whacky bitch...

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#10 Jun 18, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
it's about the same as these skanks falsely accusing men of crimes that THEY didn't commit.
Tawana Brawley
Wanetta Gibson
Wanda Rhodes
Biurny Peguero
and a million others.
so, moral of the story:
watch your own back. check your own environment.
while Brian Banks was innocent, he was dating the whacky bitch...
What do these people have to do with THIS lying PIG?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#11 Jun 18, 2013
they're ALL lying PIGS.

THAT is my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 11 hr Slammed 630
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Jun 23 Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Jun 23 Michelle 8
News Man accused of robbing Rochester area gas stati... Apr '16 Yankee Dave 1
Trying to locate rehomed cat (Dec '15) Dec '15 clay 2
News look out for local coyotes (Sep '09) Oct '15 African Hunter 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages