You gotta play my kid or I'm gonna sue, WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 Oct 8, 2013
So, the NYS coach of the year, off on a missionary retreat has to hear this drivel?
Way too much kitchen table coaching from this "hockey mom".
I don't know the kid's skills, nor do I care. What I do KNOW, is that, if the kid WAS/IS talented, Dave Evans would have played him at EVERY opportunity to WIN. I have known Mr. Evans since he was an assistant at SUNY Brockport and then into Webster. His coaching and life skill lessons to kids (and some parents) are above, beyond and far from reproach or scrutiny. How about this mamily's choice in lawyers? Now, THERE is a subject worth investigating.
Hey, Mrs. Capellupo, don't fight your kid's battles. Let HIM get dinged, it's a part of life. He won't learn SQUAT if Mommy is dropping the gloves; he needs a bloody nose now and again.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...

The family of a former Webster Thomas hockey player has sued the school district and hockey coach for keeping him at the junior varsity level for four years "in spite of his advanced skills."

The lawsuit was filed last month by Webster resident Michelle Capellupo on behalf of her son, Stephen Capellupo. It claims the coach, 2008 New York State Coach of the Year David Evans, cut him from the team vindictively after the family complained to the school administration.

Complaint: Webster Thomas hockey lawsuit

"(Capellupo) was cut from the varsity team by Evans in retaliation for his good faith complaints ... regarding the concerns about the manner in which (he) was being treated," the lawsuit reads. "Evans' failure to select plaintiff for the varsity team was an abuse of Evans' power that had a deleterious effect on (Capellupo's) future as a hockey player."

Capellupo made the varsity team as a freshman in the 2008-09 season, according to the lawsuit, but was demoted to junior varsity after a period of academic ineligibility.

Well, well, well: "A period of academic ineligibilty"
You should be ASHAMED Mrs. C.
You OBVIOUSLY know little about hockey, you know nothing of letting your kid become a MAN, and you know even LESS about Dave Evans. Making the team and being eligible is a privilege, NOT a right.
If Dave knocked him down a notch, maybe it was for the kids' own good and a factor in his decision. If the kid was too immature to focus on his studies, why should he be allowed to play? Maybe the message here,(that you missed), was: "There's more to life than hockey, GROW UP kid".
They're not ALL gonna be Sidney, with all due respect Mommy.

Back to the sheisty lawyer...
WAAAHHH

Rochester, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2013
Back in the day Aquinas High School had one of the best football teams in the entire country.
Guess what?
Whining parents ruined it because their lil babes didnt get to play. It was boo hoo bad.
Aquinas High School even had a HUGE ROCHESTER HUGE
stadium of it's own.

But whining mommys and daddys had to ruin it for all.
I am sure a few will remember.
Hmmmm

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Sadly the kid will take the brunt of this by getting teased about "mommy sticking up for him"

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#4 Oct 8, 2013
WAAAHHH wrote:
Back in the day Aquinas High School had one of the best football teams in the entire country.
Guess what?
Whining parents ruined it because their lil babes didnt get to play. It was boo hoo bad.
Aquinas High School even had a HUGE ROCHESTER HUGE
stadium of it's own.
But whining mommys and daddys had to ruin it for all.
I am sure a few will remember.
the city PROMISED that they would do right by that demolishing act also.
they named a street for him.
hooray.
politicians SUCK.
the ghetto stadium could have been named after him.
the war memorial blue cross arena could have his name in the title.
Hockey Men R HOT

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 8, 2013
I am free Sturday night. I think I will call Stephens mom and see if he can, would like to go on a date.
Sure hope the number is listed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Jewell-Belluccio, 2 hr Trench bull 1
News RPD neighborhood patrol begins Apr. 20 4 hr Grady Stiles 2
Teamsters at Wegmans get greedy agian. (Sep '13) 4 hr Deiselpower 243
News Woman admits to stealing $90K from DMV 4 hr WeCantBreathe 1
News Supper to raise money for grave markers (Oct '13) 5 hr bryanflake1984 9
Break room ratings 6 hr Tommy 150
Irondequoit Police Officer Jim Frascati's Class... 7 hr i_m_watching 8
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web