3 White Suburbans Caught On Camera Go...

3 White Suburbans Caught On Camera Going through Unlocked Cars

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2013
http://13wham.com/news/features/top-stories/s...

1) claims it was the only time the car door was left unlock.
2) necklace meant soo much, she left it out in the car.
3) he's going to add more cameras so he can watch his stuff stolen again.
4) unmarried, yet still shacking up together?
5) stores 2 digital cameras in her car?
SpringThomas

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2013
I bet she had a few nude selfies on those cameras.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#3 Nov 20, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://13wham.com/news/feature s/top-stories/stories/car-thie ves-caught-camera-7573.shtml
1) claims it was the only time the car door was left unlock.
2) necklace meant soo much, she left it out in the car.
3) he's going to add more cameras so he can watch his stuff stolen again.
4) unmarried, yet still shacking up together?
5) stores 2 digital cameras in her car?
Go ahead. Defend the crooks again. You've already shown how you only stand up for the trouble making element on another thread. Nothing wrong going in car if it is not locked.
Mind your own business. How many people in your community are unmarried and have multiple children they cannot support by multiple people? How many of those people get extra cash in addition to their welfare check by stealing from cars?
Marnie

Fairport, NY

#4 Nov 20, 2013
The insurance company should decline to pay the claim because they are stupid, and irresponsible beaners.

And buy some decent cameras.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 21, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead. Defend the crooks again. You've already shown how you only stand up for the trouble making element on another thread. Nothing wrong going in car if it is not locked.
Mind your own business. How many people in your community are unmarried and have multiple children they cannot support by multiple people? How many of those people get extra cash in addition to their welfare check by stealing from cars?
You really don't think the troll is going to answer any of your questions do you?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#6 Nov 21, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't think the troll is going to answer any of your questions do you?
Oh hell no!
Truth

Livonia, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2013
Too bad Rod Scott didn't live next door.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Marnie wrote:
The insurance company should decline to pay the claim because they are stupid, and irresponsible beaners.
And buy some decent cameras.
If they have theft coverage than they should absolutely pay what they are supposed to. That's why we pay for theft coverage. The last thing needed is a way for insurance companies to weasel their way out of paying. They have enough ways to screw people as it is.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#9 Nov 21, 2013
Truth wrote:
Too bad Rod Scott didn't live next door.
Best post on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agitators 8 hr Ha Ha 65
Fair port is a racist town 8 hr Ha Ha 133
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 10 hr Fairport sucks 14
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 11 hr Slammed 638
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 12 hr perfect 63
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 12 hr perfect 75
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario Jun 27 sounds safe eh 1

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages