Autism not stopping beauty pageant contestant

Oct 8, 2013 Full story: 13WHAM 56

Rochester, NY- For any student, being an average eighth grader isn't always the easiest.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#1 Oct 8, 2013
thanks vaccines for causing her utism
ric99

Market Rasen, UK

#2 Oct 9, 2013
So vaccines now cause "utism", whatever that is.

Another Wednesday funny?
Truth

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2013
She's clearly on the low end of the autistic scale, like J-Mac.
TheFakeLonsberry

Rochester, NY

#5 Oct 9, 2013
J-mac probably would like a bikini poster of her to hang on his wall next to Jordon.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 11, 2013
TheFakeLonsberry wrote:
J-mac probably would like a bikini poster of her to hang on his wall next to Jordon.
Disorders get looked at oftenly as a disorder that makes them not fit for playing properly. But in reality many people diagnosed with things such as Autism are able to function properly.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#8 Oct 11, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Disorders get looked at oftenly as a disorder that makes them not fit for playing properly. But in reality many people diagnosed with things such as Autism are able to function properly.
Thats not true. Aspergers are on autism but 20 year ago we use to call them nerds. Today's nerds go to doctors and get an Asperger diagnosis, which on autism spectrum. But there are many on autism so severe with no means of communication, or understanding their own birthdays with neurological damage. Its stupid of you to say people with autism are able to function normaly. Its as if its done purposely to put aspergers just to alleviate the autism, nonverbal regressive cases epidemic.
Patrick

Rochester, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that.
Look at Bob Lonsberry and how far he's got in life despite all his disorders.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#10 Oct 11, 2013
Wrong again. The latest USA autism rates (the ones anti vaxxers keep abusing) of severity levels, more than half of those rates are considered mild- per the study in all age groups. No differences in ASD severity were observed between children aged 213 in 2007 and children aged 617.

So of that study, it's 'stupid' of you to claim those with autism aren't able to function properly. Many can. And of those who are non verbal, that by no means depicts their intelligence levels. It's a misconception of any non verbal person that their brains cant think or process information.

Debunked, again.
Professor

Penfield, NY

#13 Oct 12, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Autistic individuals are classed as retarded, much like you.
Vaccine injury

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Oct 15, 2013
friend wrote:
Wrong again. The latest USA autism rates (the ones anti vaxxers keep abusing) of severity levels, more than half of those rates are considered mild- per the study in all age groups. No differences in ASD severity were observed between children aged 213 in 2007 and children aged 617.
So of that study, it's 'stupid' of you to claim those with autism aren't able to function properly. Many can. And of those who are non verbal, that by no means depicts their intelligence levels. It's a misconception of any non verbal person that their brains cant think or process information.
Debunked, again.
manure pile

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 20, 2013
friend wrote:
Debunked, again.
I agree with you.
Rochester Population

Penfield, NY

#17 Oct 20, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
Who cares. Go away.
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#18 Oct 20, 2013
Autism ----

Keep giving your children VACCINES --- DUH !

There has NEVER been a study of un-vaccinated children .. Do you know why ! Because it would damage the Vaccine maker's human study test data .

Vaccines DAMAGE your babies .. ASK any pediatrician if he would take the SAME dose that they give an infant or even up to Toddler of 3 ...

THEY WON'T .....

Your Loving Gubbermint wants you healthy and SMART ...

That's why Aspartame , MSG , High fructose corn syrup are so yummy . The GMO Food is full of it ..All the soups , cereal , soda , ready made meals etc ... To keep you sick . It's freakin' POISON ...

And when you guzzle and cook w/ all that yummy Fluoridated water you've PICKLED your body w/ TOXIC waste ... If you've had Vaccines and more recently a FLU- shot ... You are screwed ...

WAKE UP ---- Do your homework and find out that I'm truly correct ... You owe it to your children .

CANCER is epidemic ...To bad they won't tell you what causes it , but they take your money and wear PINK to find the CURE .... UTTER RUBBISH .....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sadie

Rochester, NY

#19 Oct 20, 2013
I bet it will not stop her from getting knocked up either.
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#21 Oct 20, 2013
what do you think causes autism ? I would love to know ...My kids are all great . All 5 of them . No VACCINES .....No GMO / No Fluoride baby formula . No Fluoride water ....NO --MSG ...take some time and read the medical journals or better yet FDA trials that are on the internet but you have to take a few minutes to find ...

Just believe what DR DEAN ADEL say's ---Yummy Vaccines are good ...... the gov't loves you ...and so do your Doctor's . They know whats best ...

Do you think S.I.D.S. is normal ? Directly linked to Vaccine damage and the immediate swelling of the brain .. DUH

Just think how many parents went to jail for that crime ...perpetrated by the Vaccine Companies ..

Do some research calling me nuts doesn't change the facts . The data is being suppressed .

Enjoy your poison ....

Location hidden

#22 Oct 20, 2013
Truly incorrect and nothing but a bunch of scare tactics. There has been studies of unvaccinated verses vaccinated. One study concluded "that unvaccinated children and adolescents differ from their vaccinated peers merely in terms of the frequency of vaccine preventable diseases."
High fructose corn syrup, fluoridated water and the flu vaccine all have nothing to do with autism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#23 Oct 20, 2013
Obviously just like Winnipeg, no one is falling for Jacksonvilles unfounded claims that of course they wont back up either with reliable science. We've heard it all before anyway and debunked it.
Here's a big clue.
MSG has been around for 100 years. SID's has not been linked to vaccines, but has been linked to genetics since it's more prevalent in males and no where other than anti vaxxers sites will it state a risk factor is vaccines. SIDS rates are higher for infants of mothers who smoked during pregnancy and higher in teen pregnancies. SID's is also far more prevalent in some ethnic groups than others. It's also been found the cause is murder by a parent. "Sudden infant death syndrome: no increased risk after immunisation" 2007.
Wearing pink is for breast cancer, and everyone knows science have found the 2 inherited genes that cause it (BRCA1 gene and/or the BRCA2 gene). If you have both genes, you're doomed and no vaccine is responsible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#27 Oct 21, 2013
What a joke he is. The Winnipeg dummy claims that there haven't been any links posted here of studies comparing vaccinated v unvaccinated. What about the eight or more such studies that have been linked to here? The Winnipeg dummy declared them all to be "junk science", without giving any scientific reasons for doing so. His only REAL reason was that these studies didn't report what he wanted to hear or believe. He has been asked repeatedly to give valid reasons why the studies are "junk science", but the only replies he ever gives are just yet more personal insults.

Location hidden

#28 Oct 21, 2013
Monday Funny. Those are not cases where the USA is suing Merck. Hello. Debunked. It just shows people like to sue. You just let us know what the grand outcome is. And like the UK, vaccines are by choice. No one forces any one to get vaccines. Offit even states that in his interview and explains exemptions and odd, the USA has had outbreaks. The history of the UK, they once had compulsory vaccination with fines levied on people who did not comply.

And I gave the title of one of the studies done concerning vaccinating vs nonvaccinated. All it takes is a google search to know Jacksonville is nothing but misinfo, just as Winnipeg is. And best of all, no one agree's with either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#29 Oct 21, 2013
What a crock of BS ...your posts are "Friend" .
I don't need to provide links to obvious truth .
When you take a child of 18 months and administer a
loaded needle w/ TOXIC chemicals it swells the brain
of the child . The child does need BREAST MILK ,
Colostrum is essential ... But women today are WIMPS and won't breast feed because they are SELFISH or "it HURTS " .

But maybe these readers would like to know whats in these YUMMY vaccines for your adorable child at 6 -10 weeks or sooner , when the child is forming his / her own NATURAL immune system .

MSG, ANTIFREEZE ,FORMALDEHYDE , ALUMINUM , GLYCERIN , LEAD , CADMIUM ,SULFATES , YEAST PROTEINS , ANTIBIOTICS , ACETONE , NEOMYCIN , STRPTOMYCIN , MERCURY , <CHANGED> MONKEY KIDNEY ,
DOG KIDNEY ,CHICK EMBRYO , CHICKEN EGG , DUCK EGG , CALF SERUM ,ABORTED FETAL TISSUE , PIG BLOOD ,
HORSE BLOOD , SHEEP BLOOD ,RABBIT BRAIN ,GUINEA PIG TISSUE/BLOOD COW HEART, ANIMAL VIRUSES ETC.!

Thay may have taken the Mercury and aborted fetal tissue out as of 4 years ago , and replaced them w/ similar preservatives . The public is AWARE of the Autism rates being 1 in 50 .. Which is higher than 10 years ago when it was 1 in 150 .

I have to go to work soon , so I cannot ramble on .--this subject is dear to my heart . I hate seeing good people 's lives DESTROYED financially and emotionally due to big pharma's greedy agenda . Which includes EUGENICS and knowingly DUMBING down of the Public. if you are well off financially you can order specific Vaccine's for your child . When you give these UNPROVEN vaccine COCKTAILS to your healthy newborn your throwing the dice . Ask to see the Vaccine Insert <in the Box> not on the box . Then ... Have a legal form that your Doctor must sign at the time of administration , naming him/her and their practice and affiliates as well as the Maker of said Vaccine responsible for any and all neurological defect or damage to your Healthy newborn .

THE DOCTOR WILL NOT SIGN ! FACT ...

You see they get paid $$$$ to push these Bunk shot's by the C.D.C. and other Federal agencies .

They are deceiver's and destroyers In their White priest class coats . They have been indoctrinated into the Rockefeller medical racket . They don't give their kids the same shot's you can bet your bottom dollar on that !

Never get a flu- shot either if you want to remain healthy ...

These shots carry live virus that activate when you age . So "friend" get informed , and there has been no study as i mentioned of UN-vaccinated children .
here is a great link w/ DATA that is confirmed .

http://www.childhoodshots.com/Mary-Tocco-s-Bi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 2 hr Wanda 9
He Loved Hunting Squirrels 2 hr Wanda 32
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 3 hr Enter Username 28
Cullerd American Muslim beheads white coworker ... 3 hr hasidic pigpen 7
Man beats wife over missing fried chicken piece 3 hr hasidic pigpen 11
City to make late nite diners close early 3 hr YupNotSurprised 15
13 yr old beaten stabbed at Liberty Pole this m... 3 hr YupNotSurprised 42

Irondequoit Jobs

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE