Kodak CEO Could Make Up To $6 Million...

Kodak CEO Could Make Up To $6 Million In Remaining Time With Company

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Poor boy

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Kodak's outgoing CEO, Antonio Perez, stands to make up to $6 million after the company emerges from bankruptcy. That's according to documents filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.

Tuesday, the company announced Perez will stay on as CEO for up to a year and then will remain on the board as a paid consultant for another two years.

During that time, Perez will receive his base salary of $1.15 million. That's the same amount he was paid in 2012.

He will receive $1 million a year as a consultant, and on top of that he could receive another $2 million for achieving certain metrics and performance goals.

This is criminal!!!
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2013
He should be tard and featherd and run out of town on a rail.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Poor boy wrote:
Kodak's outgoing CEO, Antonio Perez, stands to make up to $6 million after the company emerges from bankruptcy. That's according to documents filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
Tuesday, the company announced Perez will stay on as CEO for up to a year and then will remain on the board as a paid consultant for another two years.
During that time, Perez will receive his base salary of $1.15 million. That's the same amount he was paid in 2012.
He will receive $1 million a year as a consultant, and on top of that he could receive another $2 million for achieving certain metrics and performance goals.
This is criminal!!!
He will receive $9,000,000 total if he meets all goals (and you know he will, somehow, some way). Then $1,000,000/yr for two years as a consultant -- so he can advise the new CEO on how not to trash the company... like he did. Sweet deal.

They should stop prolonging the inevitable demise of EK. You have to have product to make money. Seems to be the one flaw in their business plan: what to make. Hopeless.
Marty

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Kodak is done. There is no way, based on their current strategy, that they will survive.

Perez should not be permitted to make any additional money from the company, and should be terminated immediately.

Liquidate the remaining assets (buildings, property) and give the proceeds to the retirees and current employees.

Stop hemorrhaging dollars on Perez and his gang.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#5 Aug 1, 2013
You run a company into the ground, Lay off 95% of the workers, sell of the best parts that are making money, cut benifits, make poor decisions like the personal ink jet printers (Joke) and now get into large printing that will also fold. Now you get rewarded for it all. He will continue to destroy the company until its all gone. He accounts to no one. Only in america.$1 million a year as a consultant? Like he has done a great job already and can advise the company.
Tom

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2013
3 years and Kodak will be gone from Rochester just like Bausch ans Lomb will be gone.
EK Retiree Sidney

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2013
Tom wrote:
3 years and Kodak will be gone from Rochester just like Bausch ans Lomb will be gone.
In three years, Kodak will be gone from this planet. A marker in Rochester history. It will go into business lore like Packard, American Motors, TWA, Eastern Airlines, Atari and many others. People 20 years from now will say "remember whatchamacallit... ah, Kodak".
Koby

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 2, 2013
EK Retiree Sidney wrote:
<quoted text>
In three years, Kodak will be gone from this planet. A marker in Rochester history. It will go into business lore like Packard, American Motors, TWA, Eastern Airlines, Atari and many others. People 20 years from now will say "remember whatchamacallit... ah, Kodak".
EK has been screwed up for at least the past 25 years, and some of you retirees are the people who caused it. We don't want to hear your whining. You and other tard retirees are why we are in this mess. You can't blame it solely on the beaner.
Guy in a Hoody

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 2, 2013
Koby wrote:
<quoted text>
EK has been screwed up for at least the past 25 years, and some of you retirees are the people who caused it. We don't want to hear your whining. You and other tard retirees are why we are in this mess. You can't blame it solely on the beaner.
You're right on this issue. The managers (many retired now) let opportunities slip by, to be exploited by Apple, H-P, Sony and other technology companies. Kodak has been failing since the mid '80s, and it has finally caught up with them. I blame many of the retirees for the current situation.

Sell off the assets, pay the stockholders, lien holders and suppliers. Pay the retirees last. They caused the problems.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Poor boy wrote:
Kodak's outgoing CEO, Antonio Perez, stands to make up to $6 million after the company emerges from bankruptcy. That's according to documents filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
Kinda the opposite of "no good deed goes unpunished"

With all experience running a large company into the ground, he will be a good canidate for president in 2016!
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

#11 Aug 5, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
He should be tard and featherd and run out of town on a rail.
So should all of his constituents helping him finish it off!!!!
All paid criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Cuomo under FBI investigation 10 min IescapedNY 12
Go Trump 1 hr IescapedNY 5
greece police 1 hr IescapedNY 6
26 feels like 17 how much snow do you have? 1 hr IescapedNY 4
Happy Sunday everyone! 1 hr IescapedNY 12
michelle obama diagnosed with testicular cancer 1 hr IescapedNY 7
Will The Men Be Believed? 17 hr IescapedNY 9

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages