The Truth About Martin Luther King Jr 1

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 20, 2013
The Truth About Martin Luther King Jr 1

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...

Location hidden

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Why aren't these well known documented facts taught in schools?
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 20, 2013
A teenager in North Carolina gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last Friday, then brutally stabbed her to death, authorities said.

The 16-year-old is now facing first-degree murder charges and is in the custody of the Currituck County Sheriff's Office.

Police say Rebecca Blackmore, a sophomore at Currituck County High School, went to the emergency room at Chesapeake General Hospital to report she'd given birth to a baby.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/16-y...
Bang Bang Bang

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2013
JamesR wrote:
The blacks need a hero. He is a poor one at that but he has given them freedom? Free to live off the system and finally destroy it. The liberals have let it happen. Now the blacks are slaves to the US government.
The whites are the real slaves. working and giving away their money.
My how the times have changed. used to be the other way around.

suckers!
Sue Higgenbotham

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Bang Bang Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
The whites are the real slaves. working and giving away their money.
My how the times have changed. used to be the other way around.
suckers!
the character Sonny in my one of my favoite movies (A Bronx Tale) said it best, "The Working man is a Sucker". LMAO. those darn taxes.
Hidden Agenda

Batavia, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Well i wouldn't consider living in craphole houses in the city and only half your kids graduating exactly living the dream. Yep I will keep working and living in a beautiful house and if some of my taxes gives them just enough to afford a roach infested apartment so be it keep living the dream.
Sue Higgenbotham

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
Well i wouldn't consider living in craphole houses in the city and only half your kids graduating exactly living the dream. Yep I will keep working and living in a beautiful house and if some of my taxes gives them just enough to afford a roach infested apartment so be it keep living the dream.
I shutter to think you believe that everyone who gets assistance lives like you describe. not so. many are living much better than the working man-sucker! no roaches or rats. now what?

Location hidden

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Sue Higgenbotham wrote:
<quoted text>
I shutter to think you believe that everyone who gets assistance lives like you describe. not so. many are living much better than the working man-sucker! no roaches or rats. now what?
Whats going to happen when the free ride comes to an end? It will and most of the free loaders wont be able to get jobs mopping floors or cleaning toilets alone flipping burgers.

Bosses won't even hire losers for entry level work.
Wrongfully Convicted

Rochester, NY

#12 Jan 21, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats going to happen when the free ride comes to an end? It will and most of the free loaders wont be able to get jobs mopping floors or cleaning toilets alone flipping burgers.
Bosses won't even hire losers for entry level work.
You are soooo outta touch with the reality of this country. The white man never wanted to hire blacks from when back when. The white man has always been afraid of Blacks gaining momentum in this society. Blacks have had to fight for everything. They have and they've gained in many areas. Everytime Blacks begin striving, here come the devil with a scheme to take him down.

Now, that the tables have turned. If you only really knew how most educated and non educated Blacks are ;iving it would scare the bejesus outta ya. If you don't want to hire us, we will not walk around like homeless derelicts. We will eat and live on Gods earth one way or another.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first. The wealth of the wicked in laid in store for the righteous.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
A teenager in North Carolina gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last Friday, then brutally stabbed her to death, authorities said.
The 16-year-old is now facing first-degree murder charges and is in the custody of the Currituck County Sheriff's Office.
Police say Rebecca Blackmore, a sophomore at Currituck County High School, went to the emergency room at Chesapeake General Hospital to report she'd given birth to a baby.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/16-y...
Stealing my name now Ronduh?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 21, 2013
And I hope all your kids enjoy their day off of school today too.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#15 Jan 22, 2013
The Panther wrote:
And I hope all your kids enjoy their day off of school today too.
Everyone in my circle of friends and family enjoyed and celebrated as we understand clearly what this is all about.

The festivities for both celebrations was beyond my wildest dreams. I have family and friends in DC.....we had a great time. I upload my photo's for you on facebook to show ya!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victim's family calls for restaurant to be closed 1 hr ILubsMeWhiteSkin 7
RCSD launches new attendance campaign 1 hr ILubsMeWhiteSkin 1
Cuomo in Afghanistan this weekend 1 hr Ha Ha 12
Wease and k and b 3 hr Slammer 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr friv4school 6,466
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 6 hr Enter Username 6
Short Fat White Lady with Wig is Running the Se... 6 hr Enter Username 4

Irondequoit Jobs

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Irondequoit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irondequoit

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]