Jeremiah (racist)Wright in Roch.

Jeremiah (racist)Wright in Roch.

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sal

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2014
I wonder if he is going stir up controversy on Thurs. What are the chances of that? Probably 100%. I wanna know how a guy that spews hatred like that gets to keep his job as a pastor?
Is he doing God's work when he does that? Does he help heal examples of prejudice in our society or does he stir more of it and make a living doing it? And what kind of person would sit in his "church" Sunday after Sunday listening spew his disgust of white people, gays, and jewish people? Just posing some questions about his speaking tour in Rochester tomorrow. I'm sure we'll hear more of the same from this guy. I won't refer to him as a pastor, he is far from being one; I would say he is more of a rabble rouser.
Barack Hussain Obama

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2014
Sorry I threw you under the bus Jeremiah, after sitting in your church for 20 years, 20 years I never said boo about what you preached. You know I had to, it was politically expediant. I miss your sermons about how unfair and evil America is and how bad white folk be. After the midterms and I abolish Congress and the Supreme court, I might welcome you back into the fold as a court jester. America's chickens are coming home to roost, fried chicken.
P.S. Michelle did not get that fat azz eatin vegetabels, know what I'm sayin' brotha?!
The man

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 22, 2014
A holes on parade:

http://www.crcds.edu/spring-lecture-series-sp...

I bet the Lov will feel all better and show-up to this.
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 22, 2014
Funny part about REV Wright is that he's not very smart. But the people that follow him are even worse, and seem to buy in to his gloom and doom homespun rhetoric.

If this nut had a politically astute bone in his body, he would exploit liberal whites in power for favors, and actually help the black community move forward. But, no. He rather splash his venom over the alter, and distance blacks further from the mainstream. They're taking life instructions from a whackjob, and believing what they are told.

Alienation is always a good strategy to move forward. Hopefully, the few that get an education will distance themselves from Wright.
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Mrs Rhonda Botard wrote:
Look at Rochester's quack black ministers and the look at the pitiful condition of the black community. For the most part uneducated and going nowhere.
What Rochester needs is a reasonably well educated black minister that can teach them about economics, attitudes, the real world (and how to get ahead with education and by acting normally) and using politics to their advantage... basic life lessons they're lacking.

Until someone begins to influence them positively, they will remain in the "Rhonda syndrome", and detached from the real world. How come the Hispanics, Indians (from India) and Asians figured it out? They're stuck in the same situation as native Americans... going nowhere.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 22, 2014
Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>
What Rochester needs is a reasonably well educated black minister that can teach them about economics, attitudes, the real world (and how to get ahead with education and by acting normally) and using politics to their advantage... basic life lessons they're lacking.
Until someone begins to influence them positively, they will remain in the "Rhonda syndrome", and detached from the real world. How come the Hispanics, Indians (from India) and Asians figured it out? They're stuck in the same situation as native Americans... going nowhere.
"Rhonda syndrome", that is great Kurt and funny as heck. I coined "Her Ghettoness' a while back and it got pulled so I expect that it won't be long before they pull your post. Good luck, we will be watching to see how long it takes as we all know they don't like the truth.
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>"Rhonda syndrome", that is great Kurt and funny as heck. I coined "Her Ghettoness' a while back and it got pulled so I expect that it won't be long before they pull your post. Good luck, we will be watching to see how long it takes as we all know they don't like the truth.
Rev Wright will probably be staying with her. That can rail on white this, and white that over racoon stew and coffee.
Sam

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 22, 2014
He's nothing but a race hustler. Watch and see all the Rochester preachers come out in force to support him.
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 22, 2014
I think we should all demand to be addressed as Reverend. After all, in my case, I have as much training as they do. None.
Angelo

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 23, 2014
I wanna know who invited this mfer to speak in Rochester? What does this so called reverend have to say that white people want to hear? We all know he hates white people. I also want to know who will pay anything to hear him, I would rather watch paint dry. He and all the other so called reverends are hate mongers and should be arrested!
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 24, 2014
Angelo wrote:
I wanna know who invited this mfer to speak in Rochester? What does this so called reverend have to say that white people want to hear? We all know he hates white people. I also want to know who will pay anything to hear him, I would rather watch paint dry. He and all the other so called reverends are hate mongers and should be arrested!
He has the right to make a fool out of himself anywhere.

His (Christian?) message is to incite the flock. We'll probably have a shooting outside the venue. You know someone will get arrested. Bless you, fake Rev Wright.
The man

Rochester, NY

#16 Apr 24, 2014
He's one of those people who annoy you....

Failed White Culture

Buffalo, NY

#17 Apr 24, 2014
WOW!...lol at all your comments, for whites who say they're not racists....one of you said he should be put in jail for calling you all out for what you all deny being......
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#19 Apr 24, 2014
Wright (and I won't acknowledge Rev) is the antithesis of the kind of leader and self made philosopher the black community should follow. If you can't see this, you loose... big time. He's setting you back decades.
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 24, 2014
CORRECTION: shouldn't follow. Let me be perfectly clear, he's dangerous.
Failed White Culture

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 25, 2014
Kurt wrote:
Wright (and I won't acknowledge Rev) is the antithesis of the kind of leader and self made philosopher the black community should follow. If you can't see this, you loose... big time. He's setting you back decades.
Anyone who follows this one or the many like him...deserve what ever they don't get. You're much better of struggling by yourself then amongst his ranks.
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#22 Apr 25, 2014
Failed White Culture wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who follows this one or the many like him...deserve what ever they don't get. You're much better of struggling by yourself then amongst his ranks.
Legitimate black leaders should tell him to STFU. He does more to undermine them than out and out racists.
Failed White Culture

Chicago, IL

#23 Apr 25, 2014
Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>Legitimate black leaders should tell him to STFU. He does more to undermine them than out and out racists.
Kurt not trying to get you going.....but why do you think blacks need a leader...do Asians, Hispanics or Italians have a leader?.....the MLK's, Malcolm X's and Andrew Young's severed their roles.....take away the violence, the same percentage of blacks live in perpetual poverty as whites. Is there a white leader trying to lead his people out of the back woods and trailer parks?
The man

Rochester, NY

#24 Apr 25, 2014
The air smells better since he left.
No longer best wings

Rochester, NY

#25 Apr 25, 2014
Will they take him to Jeremiah's Tavern for some chicken.....wings?
He will see it's 95% white folk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Presidential Debate - What to Watch For 1 hr perfect 10
What's with these black women and their giganti... 2 hr perfect 14
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 12 hr The Other Guys 740
Filling seats at the first presidential debate 16 hr Ha Ha 10
i hope the Bills lose today so they can fire Re... 16 hr Moshe 14
When I die, I'm gonna move to Colorado 19 hr Ha Ha 1
News Major Transformation Coming to Greater Rocheste... Sun Guantanamo Bay Fan 16

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages