of 2
Next Last
Not Over til I say so

North Chili, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Not Over til I say so

North Chili, NY

#3 Sep 3, 2013
"Concerned Citizens of Rochester, Inc."???

What'd you do, Terasa, create a bogus business out of your 19th ward home to get tax breaks and write offs? You are concerned about nuffin but collectin yur welfare chex.

http://delval.biz/BusinessDetail.aspx...
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Sounds like a PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN of society BEFORE the BRUTALIZATION BY PUNK OFFICER MARTIJN VERBAKEL OF THE GATES POLICE DEPARTMENT.

KEEP SEARCHING, YOU'LL FIND OTHER LEGAL ACTIVITIES THIS LAW ABIDING CITIZEN WAS ENGAGED IN.
GTFOH

Macedon, NY

#5 Sep 3, 2013
If i did not see this for myself i would not have believed it.

She is a celebrity. my goodness they are jocking your strap hard.

LMAO, you go girl.

These fools eat and sleep this woman.

She definitely got power, power to keep them busy.

sniff, sniff...whiff whiff 4 real.
The Verbakel Takedown

Macedon, NY

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Told ya.
Talk about evidence.
Never a Dull Moment

North Chili, NY

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Did they show her mugshot on tv? Can you find it for us?
Never a Dull Moment

North Chili, NY

#8 Sep 3, 2013
Never a Dull Moment

North Chili, NY

#9 Sep 3, 2013
The Verbakel Takedown wrote:
Told ya.
Talk about evidence.
What drugs are u on that u keep changing ur name to answer urself? U are one crazy mofo
Powerful Woman

Macedon, NY

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Not Over til I say so wrote:
Welll, wellll, wellll....
Check this out! So she was fired from MCC? Anyone surprised? And she ranted at 3:24 A.M.? No surprise here!
"Terasa HarrisFebruary 29, 2012 at 3:24 am
This is true…there is an unspoken understanding amongst Whites to respond when a Black person speaks up in a radically truthful manner. They don’t like it and the conspire ………..
I pray this racially motivated injustice gets NATIONAL attention. This sort of injustice has happened in Rochester, NY more than folks may think. I had a similar situation happen to me in 2007 at Monroe Communty College. I was dismissed/kicked out as a Human Service major due to writing a required report that exposed racism and inadequacies within the educational dept. The powers that be….th…en had the audacity to file FALSE criminal charges because I did not shut up. The Divison of Human Rights in Rochester covered this up and I have been “black balled” in this town ever since. I have paperwork to prove my truth !!! This situation involved a white girl….she went on to graduate inspite of NOT doing required work and I was dismissed . Oh yeah, it happened. Many people knew, but did not seem interested or surprised.
Hopefully…the right people are watching now!"
http://blacklikemoi.com/2012/02/13-yr-old-all...
Well i see why Steel City Stupid and her crew FEAR this woman. I would be afraid too if I crossed her. Yes, she has power.

I wouldn't mind meeting and working with her. my kind of gal.
She is Insane

North Chili, NY

#11 Sep 3, 2013
Never a Dull Moment wrote:
<quoted text>What drugs are u on that u keep changing ur name to answer urself? U are one crazy mofo
You ain't seen nuffin yet. She'll go on for hours. Arrested. Thrown out of MCC. Plays victim 24/7/365. No wonder her kids are such failures. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Never a Dull Moment

North Chili, NY

#13 Sep 3, 2013
She is Insane wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't seen nuffin yet. She'll go on for hours. Arrested. Thrown out of MCC. Plays victim 24/7/365. No wonder her kids are such failures. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
From what I've read, that Steelers chick kicked her behind and sent her over the edge. Too damn funny! That chick must be laughing so hard. This crazy Terasa gave her all the power by losing it. Very cool.
Steel City Dunce Cap

Macedon, NY

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Powerful Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i see why Steel City Stupid and her crew FEAR this woman. I would be afraid too if I crossed her. Yes, she has power.
I wouldn't mind meeting and working with her. my kind of gal.
She's jingling baby....go ahead BABY

She's jingling baby....go ahead BABY!

LOL
LOL

GIRL>..........You got an ENTOURAGE of followers!

Sniffing and WHIFFING! Yes INDEED!
Steel City Dunce Cap

Macedon, NY

#20 Sep 4, 2013

She's jingling baby....go ahead BABY!

LOL
LOL

GIRL>..........You got an ENTOURAGE of followers!

Sniffing and WHIFFING! Yes INDEED!

Sniffing and WHIFFING
Sniffing and WHIFFING
Sniffing and WHIFFING
Sniffing and WHIFFING
Sniffing and WHIFFING
Sniffing and WHIFFING

A Entourage of Sniffers and WHIFFERS!
Mums the word

Macedon, NY

#22 Sep 6, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
<quoted text>I think that's what she was doing in the empty parking lot where she claims to have stopped to "rest". Ever since her Doctors red flagged her as a narcotic addict, it got harder for her to acquire her "heavy medications" that she takes.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/...
Misconduct

Macedon, NY

#23 Sep 7, 2013
Judicial AND medical misconduct. In addition to internet stalking and cyberspace harassment, that's what WE have here!
Doctor Who

Macedon, NY

#24 Sep 7, 2013
the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like she should change her "doctor" because the ones she is using now don't seem to be helping at all. Do you find it a little funny that she had to "rest" in a parking lot only a couple of miles from home? I sure do. Also would like to know what she had to rest from that was so taxing on her. Strange at the very least I might add.
do you know the name of her doctor?
one may want to reserve judgment on situations where deception plays a role. from my experiences one should never believe all that is written as people have hidden agendas. just something to think about.
Misconduct

Macedon, NY

#25 Sep 7, 2013
Medical misconduct AND judicial conduct.

is rampant in Monroe County
medical misconduct

Macedon, NY

#26 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>I think that's what she was doing in the empty parking lot where she claims to have stopped to "rest". Ever since her Doctors red flagged her as a narcotic addict, it got harder for her to acquire her "heavy medications" that she takes.
kindly provide name of doctor that supposedly red flagged her OR gave you such info.

You're so brave and knowledgeable.
Still MIA

Macedon, NY

#27 Sep 12, 2013

<quoted text>I think that's what she was doing in the empty parking lot where she claims to have stopped to "rest". Ever since her Doctors red flagged her as a narcotic addict, it got harder for her to acquire her "heavy medications" that she takes. <<post#18/MIA<< <

Looks like she should change her "doctor" because the ones she is using now don't seem to be helping at all. Do you find it a little funny that she had to "rest" in a parking lot only a couple of miles from home? I sure do. Also would like to know what she had to rest from that was so taxing on her. Strange at the very least I might add.

Lord.....
Ha Ha

Rochester, NY

#29 Sep 13, 2013
"The Truth Seeker" is Pigpen911.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI: Say NO To Trump About Russian Stories 6 hr Banana Republican 3
13WHAM Patrice Walsh (Dec '10) 7 hr Greg Cappellino 48
the ha ha challenge 8 hr IescapedNY 8
people I have ran off this forum 8 hr IescapedNY 16
GOP: Town Hall Meetings Are Disasters 8 hr Bruce popper 16
skidmark has a callous on his meat stick 10 hr skidmark 2
TRUMP: The Russian Update 10 hr Banana Republican 28

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance