wease cares foundation
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
turbo

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2009
I was wondering if wease started this foundation for the loss of his friend andy ange Jejna why did he not call it the Andy Ange Jejna foundation.I never met him but the loss of any one to cancer is sad and I support any effort in helping find a cure.
jerry Hayes

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2009
I looked up the site and its really cool.I thought at first the money was to help kids with cancer but its for any one who has a child with a disability.The site is very specific about how they will help children,they Will not pay any medical bills or energy bills.There are all kinds of advertisers on the site but I am not sure if they use that money to help with the cost or if some one is pocketing the Money.He has raised a lot of money for His friend to be remembered.
slammer

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 18, 2009
Of course Its called wease cares because Alan Levin only cares about himself.How else can you explain His show name being all over this foundation he should be ashamed of himself.I wonder how much money he ever donated to this cause?
hellena

Canandaigua, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Ha, thats funny. Celebs have their name on foundations all the time. It's totally normal. It add publicity and recognition to the cause. Maybe you have heard of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? Or Jim Kelly's Kelly for Kids? Or the Rich Funke Golf Tourney? Shall I go on?
slammer

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 18, 2009
You have a some what valid point accept that Bill gates and the rest of them did not start there foundations in remembrance of a close friend and I would argue if he is a celebrity.Besides Jim kelly whose son died I still can not see why Alan would not name the cause after his friend,unless of course its more about him then the chap who died of cancer.And what about the fact that none of the money will go to research cancer and help kids who are sick to find a cure.It seems like people are being misled here.But even if it is still all about him its still a good deed and we need more good will in this world today.Good day mate.
hellena

Canandaigua, NY

#6 Jan 18, 2009
honey, you are sadly misguided. And frankly, just sad. God have mecy on your vicious soul.
I'm out of here.
Tired of the Hate

Troy, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2009
He's a vicious soul? All you do is spew hate all over these boards. To quote Tina Fey, "Suck it."
slammer

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2009
I do find it interesting to have people come to the conclusion that I am hateful based on a few posts about Alan Levin.First off I commended the charity even if it is a bit of self promotion.Secondly all I did was point out what the site itself says that not one penny of the money goes to cure cancer.Why would people hate me for speaking the truth.I think to many people use the word hate to make themselves feel good while in denial and there are far to many talk show hosts who inflame innocent people while knowing everything they do is just to line there own pockets.This is done from the ilk like Rush all the way down to the self servant libs like Alan who name there causes after there show to go for free publicity.
wease is dull and boring

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 18, 2009
In the old days, you could win the tickets if you were the tenth caller.
Now, you have to be the high bidder to the idiot wease cares.
Well, fark that and fark him.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 19, 2009
wease is dull and boring wrote:
In the old days, you could win the tickets if you were the tenth caller.
Now, you have to be the high bidder to the idiot wease cares.
Well, fark that and fark him.
Just keep listening. You haters never cease to amaze me. It must be getting hard to come up with hateful topics about Wease because this one is really stretching it.
slammer

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 24, 2009
Remember Alan Levin cares only about Alan Levin.And by taking donated money from people who think they are helping find a cure for cancer and using it to buy Sony play stations is a gross negligence and I would not be surprised if there is a lawsuit brought against the Big Phony.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#12 Jan 24, 2009
slammer wrote:
Remember Alan Levin cares only about Alan Levin.And by taking donated money from people who think they are helping find a cure for cancer and using it to buy Sony play stations is a gross negligence and I would not be surprised if there is a lawsuit brought against the Big Phony.
You just cant make up your mind can you? Your previous post said the you commended the charity. What is it? Now you think Wease should get sued. Come on. Such anger. It must suck being you.
slammer

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 24, 2009
When your right your right skippy.I guess I have my days where I change my mind.As far as the anger argument goes I guess it is geared toward the hypocrisy of people like Alan who fool people in to thinking they care about them when they truly are selfish.As I explained I do not like Rush either because he is a blow hard who still defends the moron bush.Go figure I am a conservative who knows Bush is a idiot and the anger I have toward Alan for being phony is the same anger I have toward Rush for being the same.I still stand by my statement that If he really cared about his friend he would have named the foundation after him and not used it to selflessly promote his own interests.If any one is interested I believe with the freedom of information act the foundation would have to open there books and show how the money is spent and how much of it actually is used to help children,unless of course some one is worried about that .You seem like a good dude skip,try not to let one man influence you to much it is not healthy.After all I am sure Alan Levin pees standing up.
wease cares from Macedon

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2009
slammer wrote:
When your right your right skippy.I guess I have my days where I change my mind.As far as the anger argument goes I guess it is geared toward the hypocrisy of people like Alan who fool people in to thinking they care about them when they truly are selfish.As I explained I do not like Rush either because he is a blow hard who still defends the moron bush.Go figure I am a conservative who knows Bush is a idiot and the anger I have toward Alan for being phony is the same anger I have toward Rush for being the same.I still stand by my statement that If he really cared about his friend he would have named the foundation after him and not used it to selflessly promote his own interests.If any one is interested I believe with the freedom of information act the foundation would have to open there books and show how the money is spent and how much of it actually is used to help children,unless of course some one is worried about that .You seem like a good dude skip,try not to let one man influence you to much it is not healthy.After all I am sure Alan Levin pees standing up.
You...are a flaming nut-job fruitcake!

Wease doesn't influence any of us...He makes us laugh...he entertains us....that's what he does...it's his job.

Now...go back to the R-wing...your room is still there.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 24, 2009
It just amazes me that someone can come up with a way to make something that is very good for people, seem like it is something bad or corrupt. I know people that have been helped out by this foundation, and it is not just for children with cancer. Please dont worry about me Slammer, its time you looked in the mirror.
slammer

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 24, 2009
I did not say there was corruption I simply stated that any one could find out how they spend the donated money.If some one wants to find out I am sure there is a way to do it and if there is nothing to hide it should not be a problem.And i do worry about people who are so smitten with celebrities and especially small time celebs like Alan that they lose sight of what is really important in there lives.And no one can deny the fact that Alan is very very good at self promotion while playing the He cares card to the tilt.Rochesterians are good people who are easily suckered by false self propagandists.At least you are not a Rush fan,I cant stand those losers because they are just as dopey as Alan Levin fans.You take care and remember your family is the most important people in your life should be your family.Alan might not be the best example of that if you know what I mean.
Philly

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2009
slammer wrote:
I did not say there was corruption I simply stated that any one could find out how they spend the donated money.If some one wants to find out I am sure there is a way to do it and if there is nothing to hide it should not be a problem.And i do worry about people who are so smitten with celebrities and especially small time celebs like Alan that they lose sight of what is really important in there lives.And no one can deny the fact that Alan is very very good at self promotion while playing the He cares card to the tilt.Rochesterians are good people who are easily suckered by false self propagandists.At least you are not a Rush fan,I cant stand those losers because they are just as dopey as Alan Levin fans.You take care and remember your family is the most important people in your life should be your family.Alan might not be the best example of that if you know what I mean.
Just how much have you had to drink tonight?
NotMo

Canandaigua, NY

#18 Jan 24, 2009
He has to be hammered. Wonder if his Mom knows.
slammer

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 24, 2009
Sorry for the Mix up on the last sentence and I can understand why you think I have been drinking.So let me rephrase that so you can get the true gist of what I was trying to say.

You take care Skip because your family members should be the most important people in your life.Alan Levin is not the best example of that if you know what I mean and worrying about him is not going to help you in your life.

Thanks for catching that mistake and allowing me to correct it.
wease cares from Macedon

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2009
Hey slammer...why don't you go "slam" a few more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terrance and Eric Stanley Sentenced (Apr '08) 42 min Fghjmjyuiokk 3
News Union Says Officer Was Forced Into Retirement 5 hr Enter Username 4
State Troopers Becoming as Fat as RPD Officers 5 hr Enter Username 28
News Man Caught on Camera in Flag Store Theft 5 hr Enter Username 10
Caitlyn Jenner Goes Without Makeup 7 hr whites outta control 2
NYS Lawmakers at Odds over Naming Highway After... 7 hr TheDonald 1
White Man Beats Cop Unconscious, 13wham Leaves ... 8 hr TheDonald 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages