Rochester Man Arrested For Double Hom...

Rochester Man Arrested For Double Homicide In Sodus

There are 20 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Jul 19, 2013, titled Rochester Man Arrested For Double Homicide In Sodus. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

The New York State Police say they have arrested a Rochester man in connection with a double homicide that occurred Sunday in the Town of Sodus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

A Rochester Resident

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
this brotha did the world a favor. thinning the herd, less devils in the world.
You People

Canandaigua, NY

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Another one of those people killing whites. Wheres the media?
WhiteyWhite

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Typical

Blacks being Black. How many have been arrested for murder this year alone?

And they wonder why they are looked down upon.

BRIAN GRIFFIN

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 19, 2013
typicalanimals wrote:
Go figure. A black on white crime no outrage. Typical violent animal with a long criminal record lock these people up for good.
Your so stupid.
The outrage was because the police didn't arrest anyone, and they didn't notify Trayvons family quick enough. The police didn't do their job.

In this case did the police do their job??
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2013
WhiteyWhite wrote:
Typical
Blacks being Black. How many have been arrested for murder this year alone?
And they wonder why they are looked down upon.
they are looked down upon because you have hate in your heart because of that beautiful black skin. I'll tell you what the good witch of the north told Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz as analogy. Remember when the bad which wanted the ruby slippers? Guard those slippers (that black skin) they (the skin) must be awful powerful or she (you) wouldn't want it so bad. The jokes on you.
BellCurve

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
they are looked down upon because you have hate in your heart because of that beautiful black skin. I'll tell you what the good witch of the north told Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz as analogy. Remember when the bad which wanted the ruby slippers? Guard those slippers (that black skin) they (the skin) must be awful powerful or she (you) wouldn't want it so bad. The jokes on you.
His/her question was

"Blacks being Black. How many have been arrested for murder this year alone?"

Anyon know the ansewr?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
BellCurve wrote:
<quoted text>
His/her question was
"Blacks being Black. How many have been arrested for murder this year alone?"
Anyon know the ansewr?
Yes, them white cops and white d.a.'s don't hesitate on arresting the blacks like they did white Zimmerman.
If they did, I'm sure the whites would riot and break all the windows in the front of all the Popeye Restaurants.
beer farts

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jul 21, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a dunb ape
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 21, 2013
I always find myself agreeing with RacistFireCrotchBarnFart
WhiteyWhite

Rochester, NY

#11 Jul 21, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
I always find myself agreeing with RacistFireCrotchBarnFart
Good for you!

Dumb & Dumber. You two deserve each other.
If a duck quacks

Rochester, NY

#12 Jul 21, 2013
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck.

It is a duck or perhaps it is just your imagination!!
PS3TL3

Penfield, NY

#13 Jul 21, 2013
has president Obama, holder or biden comment on this case yet?? go figure doesn't fit the white on black agenda I bet if two females fresh out from prison on probation with a record as long as zz tops beard broke into a house and killed a black man feeding his neighbors cat Obama would say if he had a son he would look like ** insert ghetto name**. and it would be all over the media.
Rochester man

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 22, 2013
Exaxly!
Phelps Guy

Newark, NY

#15 Jul 22, 2013
What does Obama have to do with Sodus issues?
WhiteyWhite

Rochester, NY

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Phelps Guy wrote:
What does Obama have to do with Sodus issues?
Half wit

What did Obama have to do with Florida and the Treyvon/Zimmerman case? Oh he could turn that into a racial issue.

Did you used to post under the name "Henrys Mom"?
frank d

Rochester, NY

#18 Jul 22, 2013
if Obama had a son his name would be dante
quacks like a duck

Rochester, NY

#19 Jul 22, 2013
President Obama said that "opinions are formed because of experiences" THAT IS SO TRUE. HE SAID THAT HE WAS UPSET BECAUSE A DOORLOCKED CLICKED AS HE WOULD APPROACH A PERSON IN A CAR WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER OR WOULD BE FOLLOWED BY STORE SECURITY.

HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT; MY EXPERIENCE IS WITH YOUNG BLACK MALES LIKE DANTE TAYLOR.

REALLY WHAT OPINION SHOULD I FORM ABOUT YOUNG BLACK MALES???

IT IS SAD THAT WE PROFILE, AND UNFAIR TO THOSE FEW GOOD YOUNG BLACK MALES, BUT MANY ARE MURDERERS, RAPIST AND ROBBERS.

IS IT FAIR FOR US TO TREAT ALL BLACK MALES WITH AN OPEN HEART IF THIS HAS BEEN OUR EXPERIENCE.

WE WILL GET MURDERED, RAPED OR ROBBED!!
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

#20 Jul 22, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the ruby slippers just stomped out your last brain cell.
No one wants what you have and you may want to seek medical help for it.
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

#21 Jul 22, 2013
On a serious note - this piece of garbage is just another example of a city thug.
My heart goes out to the family of these innocent victims. I pray that this monster is locked up forever.
My Dad Loves My Mom

Newark, NY

#22 Jul 22, 2013
I feel bad for the family as well but I can't believe that this could've happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease 53 min Slammer 61
Happy belated 4th, everyone! 1 hr the wedge 7
Go Trump! 3 hr Pigpens City Cousin 21
News Police: Chili Woman Found Shot on Lyell Avenue 5 hr Sammy Bada Boom 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 5 hr Big Al 107
Dead White Motorcyclist should have Looked Once... 5 hr Licensed Driver 3
News Are All Men Created Equal? 8 hr LeroyJones 1
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE