First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55 Jan 21, 2013
White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, don't get all upset and everything. Look, its OK to have a thing for men in uniform and play with their "concealed weapon", nothing wrong with that. As long as they consent to you "search"......
Is that what you do, go to the costume shop and play dress up as a police officer. You sick bastard.

This must be you RAAAAAAY

http://officialvillagepeople.com/

I see your very knowledgeable at the gay thing, are you trying to tell us something ? Do you want to come out of the closet ? are you tired of being beaten by your boyfriend ?
Hidden Agenda

Batavia, NY

#56 Jan 21, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You go boy with those icons, WOW !!!!
Thanks for proving once again what a whining little idiot you are.
Boo hoo I got a ticket when I slid off the road. Then stop driving like a dumba**
So sliding off the road means driving like a dumbazz "your words" then apparently all three of these cops drive like dumbazzes ok thank you for finnaly agreeing with what we were all trying to point out without the bias of licking cops taint

Location hidden

#57 Jan 21, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
So sliding off the road means driving like a dumbazz "your words" then apparently all three of these cops drive like dumbazzes ok thank you for finnaly agreeing with what we were all trying to point out without the bias of licking cops taint
Don't take bits and pieces and then try saying I said it. I was talking to Hint and his sob story and that he got a ticket. I said Hint must have been driving like a dumba@@, good try though. Just proves my point that you can't comprehend what you you read. Go get an education cry baby

Location hidden

#58 Jan 21, 2013
Now , with that said simpleton. 1 rpd car off the road, no big deal, but 3 that's a bit much. They should have shut the street down until they could have a salt run done.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#59 Jan 21, 2013
"They should have shut the street down until they could have a salt run done." Amen.

Wow Pat, you finally got the point.

Location hidden

#60 Jan 21, 2013
hint wrote:
"They should have shut the street down until they could have a salt run done." Amen.
Wow Pat, you finally got the point.
No dumba@@, I knew what was going on from the get go, but you on the other hand just want to blame and find fault of someone else instead of owning up to your own issues. Take you for instance, you want to blame the police for you going off the road and then getting a ticket for it. The officer did their job but you take it as a personal punishment.

One more thing clueless. I wasn't discussing the police accidents here. I made responses to your posts and gave you some traffic law knowledge.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#61 Jan 21, 2013
Pat, if the Law interests you, by all means pursue it. I'm a bit perplexed by your posts, but clearly you have an interest and go for it. What can I say, I'm trying to be nice...

Location hidden

#62 Jan 21, 2013
hint wrote:
Pat, if the Law interests you, by all means pursue it. I'm a bit perplexed by your posts, but clearly you have an interest and go for it. What can I say, I'm trying to be nice...
Perplexed, apparently you can't read either, it's really easy to understand....Police are exempt from the vehicle and traffic law during the performance of their duties. It doesn't get much easier to understand than that.

Location hidden

#65 Jan 21, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
http://ypdcrime.com/vt/article 23.htm#t1103
Here is traffic law for police no where in does it exempt cops from traffic law.
It also says in order for an officer to break the the traffic laws they must have a siren and flashing lights on. It also says they will be held accountable for any thing wrong they do. So patriot your ramblings while chocking on cop cock are false cops are not exempt from traffic law.
(e) The foregoing provisions shall not relieve the driver of an
authorized emergency vehicle from the duty to drive with due regard for
the safety of all persons, nor shall such provisions protect the driver
from the consequences of his reckless disregard for the safety of
others.
First off Genius learn to read and quote the WHOLE law, not just a portion of it that suits your needs.

VTL Section 1104

S 1104. Authorized emergency vehicles.(a) The driver of an authorized
emergency vehicle, when involved in an emergency operation, may exercise
the privileges set forth in this section, but subject to the conditions
herein stated.
(b) The driver of an authorized emergency vehicle may:
1. Stop, stand or park irrespective of the provisions of this title;
2. Proceed past a steady red signal, a flashing red signal or a stop
sign, but only after slowing down as may be necessary for safe
operation;
3. Exceed the maximum speed limits so long as he does not endanger
life or property;
4. Disregard regulations governing directions of movement or turning
in specified directions.

So while you're playing with yourself thinking you got one over on me YOU'RE WRONG.

Let me know when you want the definition of emergency operation, because I know you will mess that up too.

Location hidden

#66 Jan 21, 2013
Oh and at NO TIME did I EVER say that police officers weren't LIABLE. In fact quite the opposite and i already posted it, but you seem to miss those things trying to be smart. Maybe if you slowed down and shut up for a second you might learn something. Instead of using your sexual/anatomy words to sound all ghetto.

Location hidden

#67 Jan 21, 2013
Now let's break down what you have because of course you skipped the first portion of the law. Now you have to be able to read now, are you with me ?

"NOTICE" the words "MAY BE REASONABLY NECESSARY"

It doesn't say MUST or MANDATORY, it states REASONABLY NECESSARY.

And when a police officer in EMERGENCY OPERATION they either have their lights on or the siren or air horn going which makes them EXEMPT from the vehicle and traffic law during emergency operation.

(c) Except for an authorized emergency vehicle operated as a police
vehicle or bicycle, the exemptions herein granted to an authorized
emergency vehicle shall apply only when audible signals are sounded from
any said vehicle while in motion by bell, horn, siren, electronic device
or exhaust whistle as may be reasonably necessary, and when the vehicle
is equipped with at least one lighted lamp so that from any direction,
under normal atmospheric conditions from a distance of five hundred feet
from such vehicle, at least one red light will be displayed and visible.

Location hidden

#70 Jan 21, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point they are only exempt when responding to an emergency and with audio and visual warnings going IE: Sirens and Flashers... Not when they are off to get doughnuts or a blow job from you.
I think this horse has been kicked to many times and you are the only one who believes your super heroes are above the laws have a good night
Again you can read, I have said ALL along that police officers are EXEMPT from the vehicle and traffic law during emergency operation. So all you are doing is repeating everything I just said before.

"only exempt when responding to an emergency and with audio and visual warnings going"

WRONG......when may be reasonably necessary, you like to forget key words, it makes a difference under the law, maybe not to you but as far as the law it does.

No one said normal operation now did they, see again you are adding things that weren't said, typical for a cry baby like yourself.

And do us all a favor, enough with your stupid sexual comments, you remind me of a second grader with a potty mouth, grow up already.

Location hidden

#71 Jan 21, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
http://ypdcrime.com/vt/article 23.htm#t1103
Here is traffic law for police no where in does it exempt cops from traffic law.
It also says in order for an officer to break the the traffic laws they must have a siren and flashing lights on. It also says they will be held accountable for any thing wrong they do. So patriot your ramblings while chocking on cop cock are false cops are not exempt from traffic law.
(e) The foregoing provisions shall not relieve the driver of an
authorized emergency vehicle from the duty to drive with due regard for
the safety of all persons, nor shall such provisions protect the driver
from the consequences of his reckless disregard for the safety of
others.
LMAO......exempt, not exempt, make up your mind. You got schooled and shown the actual law then you change your mind to exempt. You are pathetic.

Go read the bill from the states legislation. Both in the title and the purpose it states "EXEMPT"

Who said the police were super heroes,not me. I'll tell you like I told Hint. When you cry about the police and getting tickets don't blame the police. If a cop screws up then he should pay the piper and be disciplined or terminated for their actions. I NEVER said that they were above the law, YOU DID.

AGAIN, learn to READ it will save you some embarrassment next time

BILL NUMBER:S99

TITLE OF BILL:
An act
to amend the vehicle and traffic law, in relation to exempting
authorized emergency vehicles from obedience to traffic laws when
involved in an emergency operation

PURPOSE:
To exempt authorized emergency vehicles engaged in emergency
operations from traffic laws and to establish a reckless disregard
standard for their civil liability.

Location hidden

#73 Jan 21, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
Patriot I usually agree with most of your posts on topix and share a lot of your views I just don't understand your views of thinking Police are better than the common Joe in anything in life. Cops are just normal everyday working stiffs like myself no better no worse. Their job to get into requires almost no skill set or college and lets face it just about anyone between 18 - 25 could pass their physical requirements and over 50% get their jobs by knowing some one who gets them in IE: why so many father and sons and brothers or some other relation are on forces together. I respect police and am glad we have them but they are by no means better than anyone else who has a job to do.
Never said they were above the law, they put on their pants just like you and i do and I will be the first one to say just because they put on a uniform doesn't make them better, smarter, or stronger.

I don't agree about the skill portion because you MUST pass the shooting segments and you have to have some skill to do that, it's not just point and shoot. The physical agility test is just that, a gauge to see what physical condition you are in. You can fail the test which a lot of people do, or you can pass it and move onto the next stage of the process to be hired. Police candidates are canned all the time either for lack of physical conditioning, failing the pysch eval or something comes up in their background check. Then you can still be fired within the first 18 months I believe it is (probation) for any cause. Then probably 20% fail field training for one reason or another and then there are some who get fired in the academy because they did something stupid. Even if a father son combo is on the job, they still had to pass ALL of the requirements, the academy, field training etc. They don't just get the job because their dad is a cop, not saying it doesn't help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nypd 4 min usmc0311 34
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 22 min Ha Ha 39
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 25 min Ha Ha 65
Ujima 1 hr Jokette 3
Kujichagulia- Self Determination 3 hr Jokette 14
Brother wease el and hate 4 hr Jokette 37
Lol! 4 hr Jokette 1
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web