Firearms Ban Rejected By Monroe Co. Committee

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WHAM

The Democratic-backed measure failed in a 3-2 vote along party lines. If approved, the law would have made it illegal for anyone other than law enforcement officers to carry firearms into any county-owned or -leased building.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2013

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

"The Democratic-backed measure failed in a 3-2 vote along party lines."

With all the problems and criminal activity in the County and more so the City why are DemocRATS wasting time trying to pass laws where no problems exist?

Going after legal law abiding citizens makes no sense (democrats)

How many murders with ilegal guns this year in Rochester?

Priorities, Priorities, DemocRat Priorities......
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how the democraps don't support legislation for stricter mandatory sentences for crimes committed using illegally owned guns. Go after the criminals, not the law abiding citizens.
Thats because most criminals are Democrats
White Virus

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how the democraps don't support legislation for stricter mandatory sentences for crimes committed using illegally owned guns. Go after the criminals, not the law abiding citizens.
that tune will change when one if you "law abiding" whites shows up at a county office building a shoots everyone in sight.....

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
that tune will change when one if you "law abiding" whites shows up at a county office building a shoots everyone in sight.....
How about naming just one time there has been any crimes comment in a county office building using a firearm. Just asking.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
If that happens, chances are that it will be a democrat wielding the gun just to create a prescience ... kinda like they did for "Fast & Furious"

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

According to the Leflore County Sheriff's Department, a local man has been arrested and faces animal cruelty charges after they say he shot and killed three "coon dogs"

Undersheriff Kendall Morgan says the United Kennel Club was hosting a raccoon hunt near Monroe, Okla. Morgan says three dogs wandered onto Douglas Frerich's property. Morgan says Frerich shot and killed the three "coon dogs" valued at approximately $50,000.

Morgan says the dogs had GPS tracking collars and name plates. He said the dogs weren't any threat to Frerich, his property or livestock.

Frerich is being charged with three felony counts of Cruelty to Animals, and his bond was set at $15,000.

Read more: http://www.4029tv.com/news/arkansas/river-val...

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>How about naming just one time there has been any crimes comment in a county office building using a firearm. Just asking.
I say expect the UNexpected......

We never anticipated seeing Firemen get ambushed when responding to a fire, now did we??? WEBSTER!!!!!!90

Just asking....
carol sprague

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I am sorry to see that common sense doesn't seem to be a democrat strong point. It's obviously grandstanding on time wasting issues.
Barack Hussain Obama

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

They should have paraded a bunch of kids on stage like I did. I'll get Joe Biden to put down his tinker toys for a minute and get right up there to lead a discussion with my favorite open mined leaders like Jesse Jackson, Diane Feinstein, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and George Soros. While we are at it, please help me get gays into the Boyscouts. Salami Alickme
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Morgan, who wasn't there to witness anything, said that the dogs were not a threat. Who told him they weren't a threat. Frerich? I don't think so.

Frerich wasn't arrested for shooting three dogs, he was arrested for killing three dogs valued at $50 large and that belonged to buddies of the sheriff and for ruining a good ol' boys raccoon hunt.
CapriceClassic wrote:
According to the Leflore County Sheriff's Department, a local man has been arrested and faces animal cruelty charges after they say he shot and killed three "coon dogs"
Undersheriff Kendall Morgan says the United Kennel Club was hosting a raccoon hunt near Monroe, Okla. Morgan says three dogs wandered onto Douglas Frerich's property. Morgan says Frerich shot and killed the three "coon dogs" valued at approximately $50,000.
Morgan says the dogs had GPS tracking collars and name plates. He said the dogs weren't any threat to Frerich, his property or livestock.
Frerich is being charged with three felony counts of Cruelty to Animals, and his bond was set at $15,000.
Read more: http://www.4029tv.com/news/arkansas/river-val...
White Virus

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Whites normally aren't in court. It's usually your "kind".
ummmm, there has been a firearms/weapons ban in place at the county/NYS supreme court level for well over twenty years...ever since the white Judge kept getting beat up by his white gay lovers in his chambers. But we weren't talking about court buildings no were we.......try and stay on topic retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Irondequoit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••