Super Bowl Party. Hosting Or Guest? What R U Serving Or Taking?

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Football Fan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Lets have a fun thread. Will you be hosting or going to a party? How big will the party be? What will you be serving or taking? Let's see how many great suggestions and ideas we can come up with.
As much as we can't wait it will be here before we know it.
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Football Fan wrote:
Lets have a fun thread. Will you be hosting or going to a party? How big will the party be? What will you be serving or taking? Let's see how many great suggestions and ideas we can come up with.
As much as we can't wait it will be here before we know it.
In the past I would go over someone's house. But sometimes the SB can be overblown as an event. I will just watch it this year at home with a few snacks and drinks. I have school and work the next day anyways, so I am tired of waking up with a hangover. lol
Donny

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

I'll be staying home with friends. Dr Lewek is bringing some party favors over. Should be a great time.
Football Fan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Biracial wrote:
<quoted text> In the past I would go over someone's house. But sometimes the SB can be overblown as an event. I will just watch it this year at home with a few snacks and drinks. I have school and work the next day anyways, so I am tired of waking up with a hangover. lol
We have several neighbors walking over, a few guest with dedicated drivers (wives) and our kids/ who we take their keys when they get here and some how always make sure we know they are up and getting ready for work in the morning. Bang, slam, yell, slam again...... I will sleep like a baby.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Can't go wrong w buffalo chicken dip served w Fritos Big Scoops
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

RePigs friend wrote:
Chicken wings deep fried in peanut oil, chips and dips, pizza, cheese/crackers and of course beer, wine, soda and aspirin. Between 10 to 12 people. S/N: SCS let us know what your plans are.
Maybe I ought to join you guys! lol

Btw, make sure you coat your wings in some sauce

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 4 hr Slammer 147
Nasty and Stupid people 5 hr This population 1
Fight breaks out at Greece Ridge mall (Jan '08) 6 hr Failed White Culture 164
Wegmans will stop selling marlin (Jun '09) 8 hr intheknow 61
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Taxpayer 6,183
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,276
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance