Willie got spanked and sent home...

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 Sep 26, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3171707.sht...

Willie Lightfoot leaving Airport Authority Board

Monroe County Legislator Willie Lightfoot will be leaving the Airport Authority Board. His departure comes after a long standing conflict between him and republican county leaders.

Lightfoot released a statement Wednesday morning saying he would have liked to stay on the board but feels "democrats are not welcome there." Monroe County Legislator Cindy Kaleh has been recommended to take Lightfoot's spot on the board.

A statement from the county's communications office says, in part, "Considering Legislator Lightfoot never took his service on the MCAA Board seriously, missing 50% of all meetings from 2007 to 2012 and three of five meetings in 2013, his rambling accusations do not merit a serious response."

Word.
true dat.
I guess they told him, eh?
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Sep 26, 2013
I guess he dropped the ball ? The Rochester International airport < LOL > Is a joke .

No one is traveling to Rochester , especially Internationally .... What jobs exist ? Maybe Chinese Entrepreneurs are eying up the real estate .

The only international customers fly in 1 way for Federal Asylum in the welfare city . Lao-sins , Vietnamese , South American , etc...

Rochester is a hub for Political refugee's who actually work hard and are extremely organized in their communities .

I think Mr. Lightfoot would be better off on the Board of Director's for Priced right or aldis .

Most of his constituents shop there , excuse me use their >benefits< there ....

Another example of a whiner , making excuses to cover his ass until the facts are out .

Maybe he didn't realize that you have to attend the freakin' meetings to actually take part in said Board Meetings . LOL

He would be perfect in D.C. seeing that , that is the behavior of the majority of representatives . ENTITLEMENT !

Maybe with his free time he could organize the black community so they behave at movie theaters or school . Or a meet and greet with the numerous gang's that RPD say's don't exist . Maybe they could all stop killing each other and other innocent bystanders long enough to find "WILLIE"
his own reality show ...Call it ...." I hate Cracker's " or " The Knockout Game" starring Willie Lightfoot and family .... See Willie's Drunk Barber gang bang'n on Thurston Ave. Uh Oh here comes the PO PO , stay tuned ......

Reverand

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Will Willie pay back 50% of everything he earned?
He should or be charged with theft.
MailOrderReveran d

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2013
Have all the ministers come out and condemed this behaviour? Less than 50% attendence? Whats he thinking? Does he think he's going RCSD schools at the cost of $22,000.00 per year to tax payers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Explosion/Fire in East Rochester 6 hr jamebazer 2
News Woman suffers from overdose, man arrested for i... (Mar '09) 6 hr jamebazer 13
Lia Lando / 10WHEC (Jan '11) 7 hr news gal junkie 161
Cracker Crushed under the New Can of Worms 8 hr CityRes 5
Petition to Dissolve Village of Macedon Accepted 8 hr CityRes 1
Break room ratings 10 hr Slamner 164
Tidal "music" streaming? 10 hr lost in da hood p... 2
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]