Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Who is everyone rooting for? I hate the Patsy's...but...being a huge Steelers fan, hate the Ravens more! So, Patsy's (but want Brady to go down). And...I'm going to root for San Fran. I like that quarterback. He makes it entertaining!
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Patriots and 49ers. I think Bradys getting his forth ring.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

That's who you want or who you THINK will win? I hope both games are good! But can't possibly top last week's double overtime game!

I'm gonna order wings for take out! So I can be comfy on my couch in sweats. lol
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
That's who you want or who you THINK will win? I hope both games are good! But can't possibly top last week's double overtime game!
I'm gonna order wings for take out! So I can be comfy on my couch in sweats. lol
Both Atlanta and Baltimore will go down fighting hard. Its both, i think and i want to see san fran and new england. I do want to see Brady get that forth ring to cap his legacy.

My gf is making spaghetti with pepperonis in it. Garlic bread on the side and tossed salad. Chips and beer for snacks.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

stank breath whites wrote:
My gf is making spaghetti with pepperonis in it. Garlic bread on the side and tossed salad. Chips and beer for snacks.
MMMM! Sounds good! Where you live?
Hidden Agenda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I can't stand the patriots but its hard to root for a team with a murderer on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hidden Agenda wrote:
I can't stand the patriots but its hard to root for a team with a murderer on it.
I agree. And the league acts like it never happened. But Brady is such a whimp. And I can't stand Belichick. I wish they could both lose.
Hidden Agenda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Niether team has a chance of beating San Francisco
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Was very disappointed in the Patriots. They had no urgency, no enthusiasm, and plenty of miscues. They had opportunites and didnt capitalize on them. Secondary was horrible too.They laid down and never got up. Congrats to the ravens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I think the Patsys thought that all they had to do was show up. Well they had another think coming. I believe the Ravens want to have the murderer go out with a ring. They will be victorious. Unfortunately. But I hope I'm wrong. Go Niners!

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Ravens came in tough and played hard the whole game. Plus they got to Brady, something he's not use to that often. Now let's hope the Superbowl will be a great game.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Ravens came in tough and played hard the whole game. Plus they got to Brady, something he's not use to that often. Now let's hope the Superbowl will be a great game.
I've never seen you talk about sports, didnt think you followed it. Its good to get away from talking about politics and race all the time.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I think the Patsys thought that all they had to do was show up. Well they had another think coming. I believe the Ravens want to have the murderer go out with a ring. They will be victorious. Unfortunately. But I hope I'm wrong. Go Niners!
I got the niners too and the ravens are pesky and just wont go away like the giants last year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Other than the first round the playoffs have been entertaining games. I'm going to miss football come February. In my eyes all other sports pale in comparison.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Other than the first round the playoffs have been entertaining games. I'm going to miss football come February. In my eyes all other sports pale in comparison.
They do. I use to watch NBA, but i watch it in the playoffs, same with baseball, I dont watch hockeh at all.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I guess I will cheer the Niners, I don't like the Ravens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I despise the Ravens, especially Ray Lewis. Niners all the way!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>If Ray Lewis was white, you wouldn't hate him.
Yes, I would. Stfu you race baiting pos. This thread has NOTHING to do with race. Then you show up. Go away, arsewipe. Nobody here cares what you have to say.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, I would. Stfu you race baiting pos. This thread has NOTHING to do with race. Then you show up. Go away, arsewipe. Nobody here cares what you have to say.
Be easy on him/her,it is just Rhonda,she/he is upset because "it" has been banned using the other 50+ names.Want to bet how many new names "it" comes up with today? I'll say at least 5,and you?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my rump, cracker! I love sports, but I know how your kind rolls. Your white ass ALWAYS turns everything into race, especially shit that has nothing to do with race! Now go take a shit you racist black hating white devil!
O.K. troll,if you say so.The only "person" that said anything about race was you,just like you do on every thread you can loser.Now be a good little boy and take your racebaiting someplace else before you get into trouble Zippy.Oh,BTW,grow up and get a life,if you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••