Four Stabbed Leaving Lilac Fest

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 19, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3038234.sht...

News 10 is the first to finally connect the dots.
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 19, 2013
Rochester Police say four men were stabbed following fights at the Lilac Festival Saturday night.Police say the first stabbing happened on South Avenue near Robinson Drive around 7:15 p.m.Police say that man was stabbed in the torso and taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. At this time, police say, the suspect in that stabbing is not under arrest and the attack may be related to the other fights at the festival on Saturday.Later on that night, police say three more men were stabbed on South Avenue near Hamilton Street. A 17-year-old boy, a 35-year-old man and a 36-year-old man were all stabbed in the torso around 10:30 p.m. Investigators say all three suffered non-life threatening injuries and were taken to Strong Memorial Hospital for treatment.Police are still looking for the suspect in that stabbing as well and say all three men were also at the festival earlier in the night.
WTF

Rochester, NY

#4 May 19, 2013
I heard a shotgun was recovered near the festival site too
FTW

Rochester, NY

#5 May 19, 2013
How about the police start telling us what is going on here. This is not the typical hood crap anymore. To much is going on too often. This is new player/power vacuum re-turfing crap.They no something about all this they are not telling us.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#8 May 19, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
Time to carve a nice wooden club from a Lilac bush and use it to knock some nappy coconuts in
Lead filled hickory.
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 19, 2013
FTW wrote:
How about the police start telling us what is going on here. This is not the typical hood crap anymore. To much is going on too often. This is new player/power vacuum re-turfing crap.They no something about all this they are not telling us.
chief uncle tom is afraid he will lose his job if he tells people how bad things have gotten under his command.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#10 May 19, 2013
The Chinese see less censorship than us
FTW

Rochester, NY

#12 May 19, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
""""four men were stabbed following fights at the Lilac Festival Saturday night.""""
"""police say three more men were stabbed on South Avenue near Hamilton Street."""
HAMILTON STREET IS NO-WHERE NEAR THE LILAC FESTIVAL.
It's within walking distance you twit. The incidents are definitely related. The coincidence is to great.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#14 May 19, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not.
Its over 10 blocks away.
I used to walk their from Highland bowl all the time. 10 Small city block's is not that far 1/2 mile about if you walk the streets.Much shorter if you take the cuts(20 min).If someone has a car 2-5 min.I know the Wedge like the back of my hand. It is definitly related.

1/2 is walking distance.
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 19, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>I used to walk their from Highland bowl all the time. 10 Small city block's is not that far 1/2 mile about if you walk the streets.Much shorter if you take the cuts(20 min).If someone has a car 2-5 min.I know the Wedge like the back of my hand. It is definitly related.
1/2 is walking distance.
Plus every stabbing victim said that's where they were coming from.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#17 May 19, 2013
I loaded my weapon at 4am last night as i heard a shotgun blast within 1/4 mile of my house.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#18 May 19, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not.
Its over 10 blocks away.
Maybe for your fat, lazy ass. It's less than 1 mile away.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#19 May 19, 2013
Anyone can use google maps to look this sh!t up.

1 mile isn't walking distance, smdh. Stupid...... Stupid stupid stupid....
FTW

Rochester, NY

#20 May 19, 2013
The hell it is not. If you can't walk a mile your lazy and severely out of shape.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#21 May 19, 2013
Just googled it. .8 miles if your in the center of Highland and stick to the streets to get there.Anyone walking would be taking the shortcuts.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#22 May 19, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Plus every stabbing victim said that's where they were coming from.
Put that in your stem and smoke it.Retarda.
It will stay with me for

Spencerport, NY

#23 May 22, 2013
I was jumped and beat up by a half dozen or more teens up in the lilacs after the Marshall Tucker Band Concert on Wednesday night.
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#24 May 23, 2013
It will stay with me for wrote:
I was jumped and beat up by a half dozen or more teens up in the lilacs after the Marshall Tucker Band Concert on Wednesday night.
What did these teens look like?
colin flaherty

Wilmington, DE

#25 May 24, 2013
I write about racial violence for WND.com ...can anyone tell me more details about what happened to them. or what they saw?

[email protected]
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#27 May 24, 2013
colin flaherty wrote:
I write about racial violence for WND.com ...can anyone tell me more details about what happened to them. or what they saw?
[email protected]
It was blacks stabbing blacks. What's racial about that? Just another day in the urban jungle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 25% of RCSD students missed first day 55 min Stoopid execs 5
superintendent called the attendance figure "co... 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 2
Remembering Officer Daryl Pierson 5 hr the wedge 7
Wanted White Suspect Name Kept Secret After Arr... 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
White Cross Burners name Kept Secret 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Susan B. Anthony on 10.00 bill 8 hr Terry 6
Police: cars damaged during driving stunt 11 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages