A woman shot and seriously wounded at Gitsis Texas Hots.

Jan 13, 2013 Full story: WHTK-AM Rochester 7

A woman was shot and seriously wounded in a shooting on Monroe Avenue in Rochester early Sunday morning.

Full Story

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 13, 2013
If they were black and from the city we would already know both of their names.
But because they are whites and not from the city, the white rpd and white run media don't release the names or mugshots.

Plus if they were Black the Police would NOT be just "questioning the suspect". He would be arrested and charged!!!!! He shot someone for gods sake, what are we waiting for, csi to run ballistics on the round after its retrieved from the body?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2013
morality wrote:
If they were black and from the city we would already know both of their names.
But because they are whites and not from the city, the white rpd and white run media don't release the names or mugshots.
Plus if they were Black the Police would NOT be just "questioning the suspect". He would be arrested and charged!!!!! He shot someone for gods sake, what are we waiting for, csi to run ballistics on the round after its retrieved from the body?
Wrong again pussbag.How does it feel to run your racist mouth trying to stir the pot and then have to eat your own lies?? It must be sad to live like you troll.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2013
WRONG AGAIN IDIOT.......I think we have given you more than enough leeway, we have even told you to keep your sewer shut until you actually know what's going on. But no not you race baiter, you think if you get the story out before anyone else then it's a FACT, sorry but you are sadly mistaken.

Now kindly go sit in the corner

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 14, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
WRONG AGAIN IDIOT.......I think we have given you more than enough leeway, we have even told you to keep your sewer shut until you actually know what's going on. But no not you race baiter, you think if you get the story out before anyone else then it's a FACT, sorry but you are sadly mistaken.
Now kindly go sit in the corner
I have been telling her/him that for years but it seems like "it" is either too dumb or just loves to cause trouble between the races,maybe both.
Grady Stiles

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been telling her/him that for years but it seems like "it" is either too dumb or just loves to cause trouble between the races,maybe both.
Cut him some slack. He's just mad because all the road salt got his wheelchair all rusty.
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
How does a Virginia resident know about Gitsis ? Just visiting for the weekend drug drop off ? Is there a thug version of Yelp or Trip Advisor ?
Gitsis..Marks..and the old Country Sweet... where the ghetto and drunk suburban whites meet for good times and gunfire.
yep

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
I don't see the 'crew' appologizng for jumping to their race bating conclusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 12
Thousands of abandoned homes in Rochester 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 6
Who Owns Who? Diamond Daisy Or Ha Ha? 3 hr Ha Ha 19
Rochester Polce NOT Doing Thier Job 3 hr Ha Ha 19
Brockport Poice Still Keep Arrest Information S... 3 hr orderly misconduct 4
washer no good 3 hr rocky high 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 14 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Irondequoit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irondequoit
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••