Whats Wrong With the White Suburban Culture?

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 5, 2013

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#2 Sep 6, 2013
you"re missing the point Mr. Rock.
you have to ATTEND the schools to achieve any measure of success.
you worry about YOUR demographic;
we'll worry about OURS.
Steve

Penfield, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Ever notice, the white community is expected to do the heavy lifting? Isn't it time for other to assume some of the responsibility?
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Steve wrote:
Ever notice, the white community is expected to do the heavy lifting? Isn't it time for other to assume some of the responsibility?
After all those years of slavery, is our time up and we now have to do all the lifting again?
Steve

Penfield, NY

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Chris Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
After all those years of slavery, is our time up and we now have to do all the lifting again?
Comments like that are the reason you folks will not get ahead. You've also played the slavery card enough. I can tell you that everyone (white, Asian, Arab) is not buying into it. Welcome to 2013. You have had 150 years to integrate. How that coming along?
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Comments like that are the reason you folks will not get ahead. You've also played the slavery card enough. I can tell you that everyone (white, Asian, Arab) is not buying into it. Welcome to 2013. You have had 150 years to integrate. How that coming along?
have we even been free 150 years?, cause i know we haven't had the same rights for the past 150 years.
Law Abiding

Canandaigua, NY

#8 Sep 6, 2013
Chris Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
have we even been free 150 years?, cause i know we haven't had the same rights for the past 150 years.
Yes you have the right to not commit 8 times more crimes than your counter parts. You have the right to work and a better chance at it due to affirmative action. You have the right to education with a better shot at a free ride than your counter parts. In the end your people fail to take advantage of all the opportunity's offered in the modern day afforded to you and blame your failures and violence on something that happened well over 150 years ago.

Jews were slaughtered by the millions 68 years ago yet I have never heard from one of them or the media say a jew did something wrong because of the holocaust!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck

Rochester, NY

#9 Sep 6, 2013
Chris Rock wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/article/20130904/NEWS01/ 309040044/Greece-schools
Is it the schools?
40% graduation rate at the RCSD. Kids that do not show up for class or are fighting at the liberty pole or in the parking lot at school. Even kindergarteners are missing class daily.
Parents missing in the kids life or just do not care. Whats wrong with the city culture? 5 shootings this week all black. More blacks in jail than any other race in the USA. More blacks on public assistance than any other race. More black kids drop out of school than any other race. MLK would be proud? What a mess our cities are in. 1 million public assistance programs from free food, free housing, free phones, free backpacks full of food for the weekend, free toys for Christmas, free lunches in school, extra hours in school, free after care, free health and dental, and it just gets worse daily. Its not working. The cities have become war zones with gangs of black kids running drugs and guns. You can be sure we will have another shooting this weekend in the city.
Chuck

Rochester, NY

#10 Sep 6, 2013
Law Abiding wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have the right to not commit 8 times more crimes than your counter parts. You have the right to work and a better chance at it due to affirmative action. You have the right to education with a better shot at a free ride than your counter parts. In the end your people fail to take advantage of all the opportunity's offered in the modern day afforded to you and blame your failures and violence on something that happened well over 150 years ago.
Jews were slaughtered by the millions 68 years ago yet I have never heard from one of them or the media say a jew did something wrong because of the holocaust!!!!!!!!!!
Blacks want to be slaves of the Government. The USA has created generations of blacks that are lazy and do not care about themselves or their kids. They have no ambition to achieve or be something. The government has made it so. The results are full jails with mostly blacks, violence, shootings, school drop outs and a life of no accomplishments. More free programs/assistance will not solve the problem. Stopping the programs will. Sink or swim. You work hard or starve. Lost of opportunities for blacks in the workplace. One problem, You have to graduate from HS and most require a criminal background check. Then you have to show up daily.
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 6, 2013
Law Abiding wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats cause the jews own the media. duh.

Plus we have to hear about the so called holocaust every day, look you just brought it up.
Steel City Dunce Cap

Rochester, NY

#12 Sep 6, 2013
And jews also got paid for their injustices.

where in THIS countries racist history have there been bathrooms for jews only, gays only, or it being illegal to teach them to read or write. When have other races been hosed down, churches bombed, people lynched, their neighborhood burned down by angry mobs of white people?

i rest my case.
Steel City Dunce Cap

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 6, 2013
the back lash for all the violent behavior for those years is embedded it just needs to be turned towards the real enemy.
Steel City Dunce Cap

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 6, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
lets see 400plus years of hatred towards colored people
150 years to integrate with roadblocks set up
sounds about even to who?
Steel City Dunce Cap

Rochester, NY

#15 Sep 6, 2013
&sn s=fb

blame the black man syndrome
Law Abiding

Canandaigua, NY

#16 Sep 6, 2013
Steel City Dunce Cap wrote:
<quoted text>
lets see 400plus years of hatred towards colored people
150 years to integrate with roadblocks set up
sounds about even to who?
If what you say is true and while talking to yourself under 80 different names please feel free to go back to the homeland your people sold you away from. Just checked kayak.com funny only flights into Africa is into the only country in Africa with whites South Africa go figure not a single major airline wants to fly into anywhere else in that saliva pool of a country ruined by your people.

https://www.kayak.com/flightreservation...

$955 is all you need to leave this awful racist country and your back "home"
Law Abiding

Canandaigua, NY

#17 Sep 6, 2013
Been to many places in Africa and I promise you unless your in "white areas" the rest of the entire continent is slums or worse. You would cry to be in a cock roach infested crack house in Rochester than be any where else in 99.9% of that Country.
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

#18 Sep 6, 2013
America gave the gays a flag,
and the blacks never got a flag.
Law Abiding

Canandaigua, NY

#19 Sep 6, 2013
Chris Rock wrote:
Refer to the 2 posts above yours the guilt is over and you people have been given chance after chance but you have ruined every city in this nation time to ship out or shape up!!! Obama screwed up and will be the last to represent you "folks" for a long long time. The democrat experiment failed.

drop the puck, Ref...

#20 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Rock wrote:
They woulda ruined it and expected HUD to buy a new one.

drop the puck, Ref...

#21 Sep 7, 2013
Law Abiding wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say is true and while talking to yourself under 80 different names please feel free to go back to the homeland your people sold you away from. Just checked kayak.com funny only flights into Africa is into the only country in Africa with whites South Africa go figure not a single major airline wants to fly into anywhere else in that saliva pool of a country ruined by your people.
https://www.kayak.com/flightreservation...
$955 is all you need to leave this awful racist country and your back "home"
I'll start a charity to charter MULTIPLE jets if the takers are going home.
In the long run, we'll be WAY ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D&C 2015 Price Increase 8 min Rhonda 11
City Bulldozes Homeless Camp 17 min Rhonda 4
Online fundraiser set up for area homeless 19 min Rhonda 3
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 27 min Rhonda 22
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, ... 29 min Rhonda 33
Police search for Newark shooting suspect 7 hr Hmmm 6
Two Cops Dead in NYC 9 hr Rhonda 32
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web