Teen Stabbed at Pines of Perinton

Feb 10, 2009 Full story: WHAM 17

Monroe County Sheriff's deputies have charged another teen with first-degree assault.

Full Story
Sierra Merritt

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2009
i used to live in the pines of perinton and i might move back. I lived there for almost my whole life and never have heard about a stabbing i mean WOW!!
Shawnaia

Spencerport, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2010
the pines of perinton is filled with very terrible people. What ever you do, do not live there.
Teri

Pittsford, NY

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Thank god I am moving out of here this place is infected with drug dealers,users,bed bugs and sex offenders is worst than any drug town in rochester
Teri

Pittsford, NY

#4 Jun 8, 2010
Goggle this place for sex predators you will be scare. I wish I would have before moving to this dump. But moving out soon,yeah
Ashley

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 16, 2010
We heard u were evicted Teri. So i guess things are lookin up for the pines.
Ashley

Rochester, NY

#6 Sep 16, 2010
I searched for sex predators in the pines and did not find any person there. Where do you get youre information? I just moved in and i am very happy here.
Scooby Doo

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2011
well i can tell u for sure that manitance suck they don't do sh.. they feel the can enter u apt any time. yeah the rent great but the attuide in the office f stink. and mother f going arond pissing on the ground.these bad azz baby kid jumpin bouncing all over the freakin place. spider web ants mice drugs dealer in the complex yo this chittlen true.these freakin buglar is maientance the have a different guy evey freakin time aint chittent secure i'm movin the freak out just give me whole house.
janet

Palmyra, NY

#8 Mar 3, 2011
Ashley wrote:
I searched for sex predators in the pines and did not find any person there. Where do you get youre information? I just moved in and i am very happy here.
how is the layout? we are looking into the 3 bedroom apartment
Janet

Fairport, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Um are you drunk or just illiterate?
Scooby Doo wrote:
well i can tell u for sure that manitance suck they don't do sh.. they feel the can enter u apt any time. yeah the rent great but the attuide in the office f stink. and mother f going arond pissing on the ground.these bad azz baby kid jumpin bouncing all over the freakin place. spider web ants mice drugs dealer in the complex yo this chittlen true.these freakin buglar is maientance the have a different guy evey freakin time aint chittent secure i'm movin the freak out just give me whole house.
Kay

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 22, 2013
Lol some of these comments are hilarious especially the one by scooby doo! Um the pines is definitely terrible. The maintenance really don't do anything. The people here are more ghetto than the actual ghetto of Rochester. There is definitely a mice problem!!! The children here are just terrible... I don't want my kids playing with any of them. I can't wait to get the hell outta here! people rob others here and there is at least 5 cops here a day. Anyone who would want to raise a family here is crazy. It's ok for a temporary place if you are struggling with money and want to live in a suburb but otherwise you are better living in the city (non ghetto) neighborhood to raise your kids.
justin allen

Rochester, NY

#11 May 24, 2013
i use ta live their and ts better than living in the city but it still totally sux depending on your neighbors. its basically innercity living in the subberbs
pineskid345

Fairport, NY

#12 Jul 20, 2013
DONT EVER LIVE HERE! It smells like crap and everyone does pot . You will puke the second you go there.
CPAMIKE

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 26, 2013
The Pines of Perinton is a terrible place to raise children.Th place is infested with drug dealers and thieves.I have had my i-phone a computer stolen.
Hot Stuff

Schenectady, NY

#14 Jan 14, 2014
Holy shit that is y everyone should lock ur door at nite so then u wont have any problems with stealers and shit. That's y people should keep to them selves then maybe this shit doesn't happen.
ThePinesWhereSun DontShine

Penfield, NY

#15 Jan 15, 2014
Shawnaia wrote:
the pines of perinton is filled with very terrible people. What ever you do, do not live there.
I agree, it used to be OK years ago but slowly turned into a little ghetto, and now its all druggies and wanna be homie G gangstaz. also lots of people whom have been in jail live there too.
cool

Fairport, NY

#16 Jul 2, 2014
Don't move to fairport/perinton at all its just all really dangerous and bad!!
Steelers Girl

Rochester, NY

#17 Jul 13, 2014
Hot Stuff wrote:
Holy shit that is y everyone should lock ur door at nite so then u wont have any problems with stealers and shit. That's y people should keep to them selves then maybe this shit doesn't happen.
I believe if you seoerate yourself. Don't involve yourself with anybody you should be fine. But who wants to deal with mice rats, and drugs. If that is true. We just called and asked for an application. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police investigate homicide on South Plymouth 1 hr White One 5
Black girls & Wigs 1 hr Lol 21
Rochester woman faces harassment charge 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Whites Riot Again, this time at a Pumpkin Festival 6 hr AlShapton 3
White Woman Shot on Suburban Hayride 6 hr Chris Hayes 3
Calls for probe into ROC leadership change 6 hr black thuggery 2
Rochester man charged with murder 7 hr CityRes 3
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match

Irondequoit Jobs