Did You See The Savages Attacking Whites In California?

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

They Them Those People

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
I just saw the news clips.What savages "they" are. Total animals.
Don't get mad get.....
WhiteyWhite

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2013
The list of reprisals, attacks, and displays of outrage following the Zimmerman trial is small but growing, reports Opposing Views.
On Sunday, protests in Oakland, California turned violent when protestors threw rocks at reporters, smashed windows, and caused an estimated $50,000 in damage.
Protests in Los Angeles Monday evening also took a turn for the worst when those angered by the verdict delivered in the Zimmerman trial attacked a journalist for CBS and a man sitting at a bus stop. And that's not all:
"The Martin family didn't ask anybody to break car windows," said LA mayor Eric Garcetti in response to the actions. "They didn't ask anybody to attack businesses, and they certainly didn't say to take over traffic in the street."
In Baltimore, a witness claims that a group of young black men attacked a Hispanic man while yelling "This is for Trayvon!"
"They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him," said the witness, Christina Dudley, "but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling,'This is for Trayvon,[expletive].'"
The man

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Time to take a stand.

Sorry Trayvon supporters, you lose.

We will protect our community and our families.

Get a life and get a job and stfu already.

You are morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Human remains found in Irondequiot 11 min LeroyJones 2
News Stabbing, shooting keep Rochester police busy 24 min PhukTheRPD 1
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 31 min now I understand 11
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 1 hr tenant 70
News Mayor Warren Says Enough When It Comes To Trans... 1 hr Semper Fi Forever 14
News Teen Arrested in Transit Center Scuffle 1 hr you people 39
Greece Police looking for tips into 1978 Holida... (May '11) 2 hr OsipovitchLies 14
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]