Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>
The boot drive is the most annoying fund raiser fire departments do, but unfortunately people give because they are embarrassed not to. It works because they are starring you down. Intimidation works on whimps, and they exploit it.
I just say "No change", which pisses them off because they want bills.
Do they pocket the boot money as well? I am starting to wonder where the money goes in the Henrietta fund raisers boot drives. A crook is a crook. I bet money is being taken here as well.
Yasif

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
please do yourself a small favor .. print this and place by phone and when you call the firedept.. read it as your are watching your home /car or family go up in smoke
I'm just pissed off, not stupid. I assume the nursing home (based on your caricature) calls the fire department for you.

Got a tell you, you're not persuasive in changing my opinion. What's being done in Henrietta by the fire department is theft... ripping off the deep pockets taxpayers. These individuals are not miracle workers, they're firemen. Let's not loose sight of that.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
911 is no excuse to be a thief and a criminal? We should all be paid more for our hard work but that is no excuse to be a thief at work. Especially public servants. This is not correct.
so you are over paid yourself ... but a dumb statement

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
A thief is a thief. I have to pay the mob $100,000 a year to protect my house? That is what this is. Gansters in firefighters gear. Time for the town to fire these criminals. They are not here to serve but to take from the public.
ummmmn long horn Texas doesn't have a fire dept let alone a police . fedx will ship your stuff
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are over paid yourself ... but a dumb statement
What do you not get. Theft is wrong.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmn long horn Texas doesn't have a fire dept let alone a police . fedx will ship your stuff
They need to ship you to China.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yasif wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just pissed off, not stupid. I assume the nursing home (based on your caricature) calls the fire department for you.
Got a tell you, you're not persuasive in changing my opinion. What's being done in Henrietta by the fire department is theft... ripping off the deep pockets taxpayers. These individuals are not miracle workers, they're firemen. Let's not loose sight of that.
Totally correct. They are firefighters. Public servants. They work for us and should not steal from us.

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yasif wrote:
<quoted text>
listen when let you out .. be kind to the deputies , because you will be back ,it shows

have fun

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you not get. Theft is wrong.
but where do you get theft ?????

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to ship you to China.
sound fair there is gold in them thar lead

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Totally correct. They are firefighters. Public servants. They work for us and should not steal from us.
curious where do you live
Yasif

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
listen when let you out .. be kind to the deputies , because you will be back ,it shows
have fun
I don't have a clue what that muddled reply was supposed to convey (likely you don't either). I can tell you, on good authority, that there may be dementia clouding it. Please get it checked.

Here's a test. I'll say four words, and I'll ask you to repeat them back in order in a few minutes. Oh, never mind.

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yasif wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a clue what that muddled reply was supposed to convey (likely you don't either). I can tell you, on good authority, that there may be dementia clouding it. Please get it checked.
Here's a test. I'll say four words, and I'll ask you to repeat them back in order in a few minutes. Oh, never mind.
tell me how does it feel to know that you are here ,
BECAUSE THE RUBBER BROKE . 4 enough for ya
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they pocket the boot money as well? I am starting to wonder where the money goes in the Henrietta fund raisers boot drives. A crook is a crook. I bet money is being taken here as well.
I've been wondering the same thing. How exactly do we know how much $ in the boot makes it back to the ''pot''.
I'd bet my last dollar some of these town fire dudes have sticky fingers. Not to say that some are honest but you see these everywhere these days.
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>
The boot drive is the most annoying fund raiser fire departments do, but unfortunately people give because they are embarrassed not to. It works because they are starring you down. Intimidation works on whimps, and they exploit it.
I just say "No change", which pisses them off because they want bills.
Give em pennies!
Yasif

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me how does it feel to know that you are here ,
BECAUSE THE RUBBER BROKE . 4 enough for ya
Again, you're confused - your logic is convoluted and nonsensical.

Please call your doctor, or go to the nurse's station at the home, and request intervention. Explain that you have no idea what is going on around you, and others are concerned for your well being. Or just press your call button, and a geriatric trained nurse will respond.
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Richard Wartz wrote:
it's everywhere
Former Village of Corfu Justice and Court Clerk facing charges
According to police, the New York State Comptroller's audit found $10,000 missing from the court.
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3101238.sht...
Theres a little town next to webster where the Towns website looks like it's from 1970. The meeting minutes if their even recorded are so outdated. When you call it's usually a recording.
The Towm clerk makes an obscene amounnt of $$$$$ and doesnt even work full time! When you go into their office you get ignored depending on who you are. This town and it's records should be checked with a fine tooth comb just like corfu.
It's one big dysfuctional happy family.
Big change is needed. I wish they'd get rid of most of them & start over!!!!!!!!!! Very fishy.
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems corruption isn't just in the "nicer" suburbs.
it's a rural issue as well.
All these little towns & hamlets should be checked on a regular basis at random so they dont know when its coming.
I bet there is alot of mismanaged $ and very questioable practices going undetected.
EdW

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

plz spay or neuter them wrote:
<quoted text>
All these little towns & hamlets should be checked on a regular basis at random so they dont know when its coming.
I bet there is alot of mismanaged $ and very questioable practices going undetected.
Great point. In fact, the way they uncovered the recent $2 million embezzlement at the Univ of Roch Anesthesiology Department was by an unannounced audit. Makes sense to do this with government agencies, which in the past have been easy pickings for employee crooks.
Aunt Bee

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Andy had Howard Sprague cook the books, so nobody knew about my Bingo/Keno/Meth addiction.

Seriously, wouldn't this put a lot more credibility back into town government if they
approached an independent auditor to check things out.
I can GUARANTEE this:
There will be people caught.
Don't know which town, but it's out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash-awn? HaHaHaHaHa!! 36 min Wyatt Krakur 3
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 6 hr Duncan Richards 32
Irondequoit police officer Rob Lewis dog abuse ... (Jun '12) 6 hr Margo 11
Civic Center garage 8 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 30
Term Limits: Who Takes Reins Of MC Crime Syndic... 8 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 5
White Fireman Steal $400,000 8 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 4
Diversity In the RPD 9 hr WarrenT 24

Search the Irondequoit Forum:
•••
•••