Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 Jul 17, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3099918.sht...

when you pull the scams of $400 a night to pad your retirement and substitute reality with FRAUD and THEFT of taxpayer's monies, when will this stop?

Hey Chief, explain this; and NO UNION B.S. either.
ENOUGH!

now, what other districts are doing this shenanighan?

drop the puck, Ref...

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Now,if Henrietta has 4-5 working fires a year and 4,000+ fire alarms, false alarms, RIT nonsense, ambulance chasing; there's NO MANDATORY tasks for these guys, besides sleeping and washing a vehicle.

Also, when you take the $875,000 ladder truck to an MVA, or an automatic alarm; do you think WE don't see it?

How about the ladder truck on the THRUWAY?
What in the world are these guys thinking?

That think can thumb their noses up and just go.

Volunteer battalion chiefs have tax-payer discretionary accounts, with vehicles attached, no matter personal or business related and they use them as a commuter vehicle for work; WHY?
Who, again WHO justifies the spending inb those accounts and oversees the "out of town" NONSENSE?

Another thing, "Cycle Time", if they don't call in sick for a month,(Wow 30 days you actually worked, IF you call this work)rates EXTRA vacation time.
How much or how many MORE incentives are there?
No wonder this is such a sweet gig...no wonder it's a limited amount of guys in there.
They don't want to share their pie.

What else is hiding there, eh?
Dewey Cheatem and Howe

Hamburg, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
finally.
look under all the rugs there Berky.
there is a lot more hiding.
Sparky Winkie

Hamburg, NY

#4 Jul 17, 2013
uh-oh.
Scooby Doo

Hamburg, NY

#5 Jul 17, 2013
rutt-row Elwood...

drop the puck, Ref...

#6 Jul 17, 2013
What about the Henrietta lad that fell off the drill team car and ker-smashed his elbow/arm?
In L.I.?
DRUNK DRAG RACING with TAX-PAYER money.
Hidden under the guise of "Drills".
These are fast moving race trucks and cars that are manned by testosterone laden muscle freaks intent on being faster better and stronger than the team from, oh, Staten Island.
Yet they guzzle ungodly amounts of barley pops, take STUPID risks, "compete" and get hurt, albeit occasionally.
Where in the by-laws does it state that WE, taxpayers should pay for THIS past-time? And, more importantly, why are WE liable for this under OUR policy?
North Greece has had a coma/head trauma in 2011 or 2012 also. RE:
I'm not just picking on some wingnuts from Henrietta here.
The investigations on L.I. have hit roadblocks because of MAJOR injury/deaths and the "boys", clam up so the moron's families will get paid off insurance-wise, and that THEY can keep spanking it while they play like children...nice Chiefs, NICE.
Tom

Rochester, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2013
You forgot the big pensions and full benefits for retirement.
Mr BIG HOSE

Rochester, NY

#9 Jul 17, 2013
lots of overtime for fire hydrant inspections and beer runs for the night crew.
NASCAR

Honeoye Falls, NY

#10 Jul 17, 2013
As I'm sure you all know, this is what's called the Public Servant Free For-All. I missed the memo but apparently, within the last 40 years ( I'm estimating) the idea behind the government job was not so much : we wanna serve the tax paying community as it is " wow, work 35 years and retire full benies and then you can subsidize it in a manner that' s referred to as double dipping. And NO ONE CARES! "

And we trudge along, in our private sector jobs, punching the clock and watching companies disappear before our eyes taking with them our gold watches and pensions.

It will have to stop. From teachers to government workers to postal workers to - and this could be a sticky widget- the fire and police departments as those folks are putting their lives on the line. But Downhill Derby with fire trucks?.no no no Fireman Bob...
Dale Earnhart

Pittsford, NY

#11 Jul 17, 2013
Typical NASCAR enthusiast, has an opinion on everything, knows nothing. But guaranteed to be a long story.
NASCAR

Honeoye Falls, NY

#12 Jul 17, 2013
Dale Earnhart wrote:
Typical NASCAR enthusiast, has an opinion on everything, knows nothing. But guaranteed to be a long story.
Hi professor!
Steelers Smokes Rocks

Rochester, NY

#13 Jul 17, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3099918.shtml?cat=565
when you pull the scams of $400 a night to pad your retirement and substitute reality with FRAUD and THEFT of taxpayer's monies, when will this stop?
Hey Chief, explain this; and NO UNION B.S. either.
ENOUGH!
now, what other districts are doing this shenanighan?
why you complain? He's working or is it welfare that you gotta pay for. Isn't this the American way to lie and steal your way to prosperity?
Professor

Pittsford, NY

#14 Jul 17, 2013
NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi professor!
Hi.
Bart

Rochester, NY

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Holy Smokes. How much is fraud and time theft? I bet a lot. I think its time for Henrietta to clean up. Fire the fire fighters. Henrietta has traffic enforcement patrols all over town giving tickets for parking in the wrong spot and over the lines. Yet no one is watching the firefighters rip off the town big time. How many of those $25 tickets add up to $90,000.00. Who audits the Town? In the private sector we are always getting audited. The towns just jack up the takes and screw the home owners more.
Kurt

Pittsford, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2013
Steelers Smokes Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
why you complain? He's working or is it welfare that you gotta pay for. Isn't this the American way to lie and steal your way to prosperity?
I believe lying and stealing is the black way. Doesn't Jackson and Sharpton espouse this behavior? It seems to be widely accepted.
The Sympathy Card

Rochester, NY

#17 Jul 17, 2013
Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe lying and stealing is the black way. Doesn't Jackson and Sharpton espouse this behavior? It seems to be widely accepted.
ever hear of Bernard Madoff ?
Ponzi schemes?
The Sympathy Card

Rochester, NY

#18 Jul 17, 2013
Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>
More white men collared for crimes, hence--white collar crime.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
The investigation centers on allegations that the two anesthesiologists Dr. James Foster and Dr. Doron Feldman received a disproportionate share of University of Rochester Medical Center funds not allowed under the contract, sources say.
The man

Rochester, NY

#19 Jul 17, 2013
Paying these jerkoffs $90K a year?

Screw your freakin bootdrive.
The man

Rochester, NY

#20 Jul 17, 2013
I'm seriously thinking of telling the next boot drive dicwad to shove that boot up their a$$.
The man

Rochester, NY

#21 Jul 17, 2013
Along with their stupid traffic diversion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Traffic stop leads to more than 10 pounds of ma... 11 min Thomas 3
News Man charged with opening fire in pub near Roche... 16 min Thomas 8
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 2 hr watchman69 is nuts 100
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 2 hr watchman69 is nuts 48
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 6 hr watchman69 10
Poll Bob L0nsberry Or Jim Quinn From 8.00-9.00 am? 6 hr watchman69 3
News Food Truck Rodeo returns to the Rochester Publi... 7 hr watchman69 2
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]