Black boy kills missing 17 year old ...
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#22 Mar 30, 2012
Chuck wrote:
We see the mother crying in the street. Then we will have the church groups get together and march and have a vigil. Bla bla bal and nothing will change. Tommrow will be more murder as normal.
It is weird cause you white drunks in the burbs kill people all the time and your church groups don't even mention it.
Question

Houston, TX

#23 Mar 30, 2012
Let me “Ax” you a question. Will there be a “March” or a “Candle Light Virgule”? I need to know what hoody I should ware.
Chuck

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 30, 2012
Question wrote:
Let me “Ax” you a question. Will there be a “March” or a “Candle Light Virgule”? I need to know what hoody I should ware.
It will be a march for justice. To catch the killer who ran away from police. Now they can not find him. Smart on the police to let him run away. Soon he will be caught and it will be on to the next murder.
Chuck

Houston, TX

#25 Mar 30, 2012
Bart wrote:
Now if her killer was half Hispanic and half white instead of black we could get the nation involved and say it was a race hate crime. The family could go on TV and sell books and make millions. Al Sharpton and Jessie James could take control. Obama would make a remark with Michelle. But its just another black killing a black murder. Nothing to see here folks. Move on. Just another day of blacks killing each other. No need for concern or the nation to get involved. Just another normal day of violence and destruction among the blacks.
Now the news media has stoped reporting about the killer. No photos. No nothing. 3743
Questions

San Mateo, CA

#26 Mar 30, 2012
It bothers me how people can always down another race still in 2012. murders/killings accur every where not just with blacks, but also whites...look at the young white boy who murdered his father and two brothers, than set the house on fire..lets talk about that..Or the young /old white people with DWI that kill people..Im just AX a question
Willie Naylor

Rochester, NY

#27 Mar 30, 2012
They still haven't caught the black person who set that house on fire where the lady lost her 4 kids who just moved here from Binghamton.

There are MORE black murder suspects on the loose than white ones in WNY, but of course the Cullerds commit the most murders in WNY anyways.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#28 Mar 30, 2012
As Rhonda always scream,where is the mugshots?? I guess that doesn't matter to her/him when the perp isn't white.
pigpen911

Rochester, NY

#29 Mar 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
As Rhonda always scream,where is the mugshots?? I guess that doesn't matter to her/him when the perp isn't white.
The white cops are not disclosing who he is, cause they probably can't find him and they probable don't have a good case yet.
Chuck

Houston, TX

#30 Mar 30, 2012
Questions wrote:
It bothers me how people can always down another race still in 2012. murders/killings accur every where not just with blacks, but also whites...look at the young white boy who murdered his father and two brothers, than set the house on fire..lets talk about that..Or the young /old white people with DWI that kill people..Im just AX a question
The vast majority are occuring with the black race. More murders, stabings and shootings than any other race. The proof is in the numbers.
Prince TK

Burbank, CA

#32 Mar 30, 2012
The animal has now been caged.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2561284.sht...
rufnkidnme

Rochester, NY

#33 Mar 30, 2012
Makes you wonder when he killed her and when he moved the body to the pool.
I wonder if he kept her alive till the middle of the night?
rufnkidnme

Rochester, NY

#34 Mar 30, 2012
And I wonder where grandma was during all this??
Yeeeeeeep

Rochester, NY

#38 Mar 30, 2012
At least its one less black breeder oh wait make that 2 since they got the guy that killed her.
kenworthw900a

United States

#39 Mar 30, 2012
I heard he staved her because she was pregnant, another brotha not wanting to raise a child, things never change. At the time he didn't know he could collect money for it, now he is regretting it
whatareyoutalkin gabout

Saltville, VA

#40 Mar 31, 2012
my friend was hispanic and white.. and he got killed by another hispanic white guy.. for trying to date his wife or something ..

I liked that guy too.. ruined my life. pfff..
whatareyoutalkin gabout

Saltville, VA

#41 Mar 31, 2012
he shoulda went to Asia and got some Asian woman pregnant then left..

that's what some guys of various races do..
whatareyoutalkin gabout

Saltville, VA

#42 Mar 31, 2012
yea my one friend.. became gay because he didn't want to get women pregnant anymore LOL..
whatareyoutalkin gabout

Saltville, VA

#43 Mar 31, 2012
not the hispanic one who died I mean another one..

Rochester, NY

#44 Mar 31, 2012
kenworthw900a wrote:
I heard he staved her because she was pregnant, another brotha not wanting to raise a child, things never change. At the time he didn't know he could collect money for it, now he is regretting it
I heard that your really not disabled and your just milking the system like nickbo, and there is no reason why you can't drive a truck.

Rochester, NY

#45 Mar 31, 2012
I still don't know why he turned himself into the Rochester police when he killed her in Irondequoit?

And dumping her body in a pool next door???

This kid is not much of a smart cookie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 3 hr perfect 11
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 3 hr Jenna Torrey 10
Greece Police: Rochester man steals Red Bull, r... (Dec '11) 4 hr Jenna Torrey 21
Green Party’s candidate for president... Dr Jil... 4 hr Jenna Torrey 5
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 4 hr Jenna Torrey 197
News Alfred University student dies from fight (Jun '08) 4 hr Jenna Torrey 4
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 4 hr Jenna Torrey 302

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages