Black boy kills missing 17 year old Roc black girl

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Prince TK

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 29, 2012
A negro boy killed the black missing 17 year old and dumped her in his grandmas neighbors pool. Blacks killing blacks. Its never ends. Trayvon Martin? This is just another example of blacks acting like animals. Trayvon Martin is guilty and caused his own death. If blacks want to be accepted in the community they need to act like humans and respect life.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2559588.sht...
Truth

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2012
Will Jesse and Al show up to speak out about black on black violence? No! Never!
Prince TK

Scranton, PA

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Truth wrote:
Will Jesse and Al show up to speak out about black on black violence? No! Never!
What black violence? The media will support the liberal view of socialism and how socialism works. Its denial. The more the social welfare programs the more the violence and kids with no parents that have no respect for life or themselves. No reason to work or go to school because the government will care for the blacks for life. Blacks killing blacks. You will not hear one WORD of all the stabbings, shootings and murders that happen daily all over America among blacks. Life has no value.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2012
Truth wrote:
Will Jesse and Al show up to speak out about black on black violence? No! Never!
Why would Jesse and Al get involved, did the police fail to do anything in this case??
No Limit

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Nothing about the black murderer in this case? I guess he has rights like Trayvon Martin who was in the wrong as well. Just throw the body away like garbage in the pool. Life? Who cares? It is no wonder why we are all fed up with the black killings in the city.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2012
No Limit wrote:
Nothing about the black murderer in this case? I guess he has rights like Trayvon Martin who was in the wrong as well. Just throw the body away like garbage in the pool. Life? Who cares? It is no wonder why we are all fed up with the black killings in the city.
Year to date there has been more dead bodies in the burbs.
Just saying.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2012
I think all city murders should be took over by the State Police.
The RPD don't really have a good record on solving serious city crimes, so why even let them try to solve murders??

But for the record, it looks like this is NOT another city murder, but rather a murder that occurred in Irondequoit, the BURBS.
never never ever

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2012
CityRes wrote:
I think all city murders should be took over by the State Police.
The RPD don't really have a good record on solving serious city crimes, so why even let them try to solve murders??
But for the record, it looks like this is NOT another city murder, but rather a murder that occurred in Irondequoit, the BURBS.
Body was found by suspects Grandmas! So probably another inner city kid whose parents wouldn't raise him!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Truth wrote:
Will Jesse and Al show up to speak out about black on black violence? No! Never!
When is the last time either of them showed up for "violence" of any kind??

I thought they show up for police and companies that seem to be supporting racism??
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2012
never never ever wrote:
<quoted text> Body was found by suspects Grandmas! So probably another inner city kid whose parents wouldn't raise him!
I don't care where the kid is from, the body was found in Irondequiot, therefore its NOT a City murder.
never never ever

Rochester, NY

#11 Mar 29, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
When is the last time either of them showed up for "violence" of any kind??
I thought they show up for police and companies that seem to be supporting racism??


So your saying Jesse and Al don't care if blacks kill each other they only care if a white kills a black? hmm sounds racist bias to me.
Media frauds

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 29, 2012
How long are you media dogs going to hide behind your camera. TOPIX is a terrible piece of trash. Black boy --what a racist statement. Thank you so I can use the media to stop your trash.

Prince TK where is white sheet - Bastard!!!!!
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#13 Mar 29, 2012
America is a violent land. After destruction of the Native Americans, the White trash europeans began to build with slave labor and are now destroying what they have created. Whites are the ones to blame for the degredation of society in america. they make the rules and run this thieving land. they steal, kill and destroy, that is their purpose, only. You cannot pin this on blacks. They have problems too, but the white society is pure evil.
Bart

Rochester, NY

#14 Mar 29, 2012
Blacks killing blacks. Will it ever end?
Bart

Rochester, NY

#15 Mar 29, 2012
Media frauds wrote:
How long are you media dogs going to hide behind your camera. TOPIX is a terrible piece of trash. Black boy --what a racist statement. Thank you so I can use the media to stop your trash.
Prince TK where is white sheet - Bastard!!!!!
How about black Animal? Much better to describe a killer.
Willie Naylor

Rochester, NY

#16 Mar 29, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Jesse and Al get involved, did the police fail to do anything in this case??
Of course Jesse and Al wont get involved, it didn't have white on black crime or predominant white police force "violating" a black's rights
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#18 Mar 29, 2012
never never ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying Jesse and Al don't care if blacks kill each other they only care if a white kills a black? hmm sounds racist bias to me.
Where did you get that from??

I said:

""""" """"" """"" """"" """""
"When is the last time either of them showed up for "violence" of any kind??
I thought they show up for police and companies that seem to be supporting racism?? """"" """"" """"" """"" ""
Bart

Rochester, NY

#19 Mar 30, 2012
Now if her killer was half Hispanic and half white instead of black we could get the nation involved and say it was a race hate crime. The family could go on TV and sell books and make millions. Al Sharpton and Jessie James could take control. Obama would make a remark with Michelle. But its just another black killing a black murder. Nothing to see here folks. Move on. Just another day of blacks killing each other. No need for concern or the nation to get involved. Just another normal day of violence and destruction among the blacks.
Chuck

Houston, TX

#20 Mar 30, 2012
Bart wrote:
Now if her killer was half Hispanic and half white instead of black we could get the nation involved and say it was a race hate crime. The family could go on TV and sell books and make millions. Al Sharpton and Jessie James could take control. Obama would make a remark with Michelle. But its just another black killing a black murder. Nothing to see here folks. Move on. Just another day of blacks killing each other. No need for concern or the nation to get involved. Just another normal day of violence and destruction among the blacks.
Murder has become normal amoung blacks. This is truly sad for the USA. We are now the most violent nation on earth. It gets wose every day.
Chuck

Houston, TX

#21 Mar 30, 2012
We see the mother crying in the street. Then we will have the church groups get together and march and have a vigil. Bla bla bal and nothing will change. Tommrow will be more murder as normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gentle Giant convicted of 2nd degree murder 50 min CCs Friend 6
Dawn Nguyen's mom pleads for leniency 54 min CCs Friend 3
Kimberly and Beck making a comeback? 57 min CCs Friend 2
Host family desperately needed for exchange stu... 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 4
Joan Rivers Dead at the age of 81 1 hr allknowing 11
Pill-addicted veterans get second chance with t... 1 hr my lai 2
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 1 hr allknowing 178
•••
•••
•••

Irondequoit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Irondequoit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irondequoit
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••