Memorial Day, the day we honor the me...

Memorial Day, the day we honor the men and women

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Ha Ha

Iraq

#6 May 27, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You ma,am are a classless retard.Vicious and nasty. Nickbo13 served his Country and paid a dear price for it.
I hope nickbo is doing well and wish he would come back to topix.
No one could put "you" and your "types" in your place quite the way he did and he did it so well and so often.
Really?!?
Nickbo12+1 was a complete retard!
He didn't put ANYONE in their place. He was a racist who whined and cried when someone gave him a taste of his own medicine.
Sure he was in the service ... maybe a whole 6 months.

I give respect to ALL who served ... even Nickbo

Keep in mind, our military today isn't what it used to be.
Today it supports foreign polices dictated by our corrupt government. A government that steals our constitutional rights, and continually oppresses its people. With tools like the IRS scandal, Creating false flag operations like “the fast & furious” to take our 2nd amendment rights, widespread spying on its own people ... and execution by drones on Americans overseas.

Soon, when the dollar finally collapses, I hope that our military chooses the side of the people and does not come home to continue to support the government that set up that collapse.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#12 May 27, 2013
Actually, they put people with the lowest GT score in military intelligence ... no joke.

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 May 27, 2013
You are a pathetic excuse of a human being, Crotchety. It must truly suck to be you, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
south wedge, I have questions for you 2 hr Ha Ha 94
Pentagon Buried $125 Billion in Administrative ... 2 hr Ha Ha 7
all women are CxNTS 3 hr Ha Ha 5
Moshe haha iescapedny perfect are all the same ... 3 hr women are wastes ... 3
What The Heck Happened To The Bills Yesterday? 4 hr perfect 12
Welcome Back PigPen. You Sure Spanked South Wed... 5 hr IescapedNY 44
3 questions for Pigpen and you BETTER answer them 5 hr Moshe 5

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance