Lilac Fest: What Really Happened a (...
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#78 May 19, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Only low life trailer park trash punks consistently name call. No valid point can be made by this such immaturity. It just shows the hate and frustration within Yourself.
Right, I hate myself because I call it how it is, and you post a picture of a white kid from an incident before friday, and claim he was involved in saturday nights infestation at the lilac festival. That's why you and your type on this forum are dumb as sh!t.
George Gordon

Tyler, TX

#79 May 19, 2013
Nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons have nothing on the diversity bomb.
UlalaJ

Fairfax, VA

#81 May 20, 2013
EDM wrote:
Thanks for posting these. The D&C has pulled the original story, thus removing all original comments with the truth.
That's the very nature of
TODAY'S "PC=Politically Correct" Non-"news" Media.
They won't mention "inner-city-Black-Thug-Ga ngs"
just exactly like they won't mention "Islamic-Global-Jihad " OR
"Muslim-Terrorist" OR "Jihad-Muslim-CAB-RAPES " OR "Jihad-Muslim-Murder-Bomb ings-Knifing-Slashings,Acid Throwings"
BECAUSE WE are all supposed to "pretend" we're all the same, EVEN Though THEY REALLY are TRYING to "Kill YOU"...
Just be quiet, till it happens.
In the mean time, be sure to visit the "We're all the SAME" exhibit at the Rochester Museum on East Ave so you too can become more "Evolved" while YOU are waiting to be murdered by an Inner-City-Thug-Gang OR Islamic-Muslim-Terrorist-Jihad i-GoatRaper.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#82 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Germany, Or Spain, Or Italy or Sweden.
How can one belong in Europe or Germany, or Spain, or Italy, Or Sweden.They are all part of Europe. Either your geography is bad or the proper use of the word or is lost on you.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#83 May 20, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
Maybe if cops had annual physical tests to make sure they stay in shape, the guy with the gun wouldn't have been able to just run away from them.
Cops get the job and then become fat out of shape slobs. Even Chief Uncle Toms looks like he wouldn't be able to run across the street without stopping and taking a break in the middle of the street.
This is true, but is faulty coming from someone who believes 1 mile is beyond walking distance.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#84 May 20, 2013
George Gordon wrote:
Nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons have nothing on the diversity bomb.
Multiculturalism is non-culturalism. The whole idea of multiculturalism is a farce.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#85 May 20, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch of outsiders, outer burb white thugs coming into our city to ruin our great urban lilac festival.
If you want to attend a great urban festival with no suburbans.Go to Maplewood for that piece of crap joke Rose Festival.
Keep The Change

Hilton, NY

#86 May 20, 2013
Yep 13% of the population seems to ruin anything they decide to go to in large numbers. That makes what? Greece Carnival, Sea Breeze, Durand and Charlotte Beach, Midtown, Irondiquiot Mall, last but not least most of the City of Rochester. All races commit crime but these people seem to just want to ruin anything nice.

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#87 May 20, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear the gunfire?
No. We didn't hear any gunfire at all. They should have arrested every damn one of them! They let a lot of them go after cuffing them. The cops were totally outnumbered like 10 to 1.

Since: May 13

Rochester, NY

#88 May 20, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
Its so funny how you stupid people are somehow linking the Lilac Fest to a fight over 10 blocks away.
So did the festival cause it??
You know Rochester Residents can take a plane to Boston, yet you can't link the Boston Bombings to Rochester. That would be just plain stupid.
Hi, don't know which fights you are talking about but the one with gunshots that I ran from was inside the festival. Next to the sunglasses stand. All of the media are still reporting that nothing actually happened inside the festival but it did. We were running from gunshots with 4 children and a baby.

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#89 May 20, 2013
They will continue to lie about it until it goes away. During the day the festival was peaceful. Mostly families of all colors. The minute the sun started to go down, black teens flocked there in droves. It was unreal. I saw the large fight in front of St. John's Home. The cops were totally outnumbered. The teens were fighting in large groups. It was unreal. Insane. They should have arrested ALL OF THEM! They cuffed several and let them go telling them to walk down neighborhood streets. It was ridiculous. These teens were out of control.

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#91 May 20, 2013
The cops knew it was going to go down. From my vantage point, I saw four cop cars just waiting. There were also cops on foot. Then the huge fight broke out in front of St. John's on the South Ave. side. I think at this point the cops were herding them to the bus stop to get them out of there and back to their ghetto as quickly as possible. That poor bus driver. None of these teens lived in the neighborhood. They were getting dropped off like 10 of them in each car. It was unreal.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#92 May 20, 2013
Like I said before, there is something up.Someone got locked up and created a power vacuum or there's a new player in town. The RPD has a responsibility to inform the public. Between the city wide violence going on and those bullcrap letters they sent to the slimeballs, this is obvious.They can let the thugs know that they know what is up but they can't inform the rest of us.Stop worrying about image and step up and report to your bosses(us).

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#94 May 20, 2013
Hmmm. Appears to be a multidimensional triple edge sword here......

The criminal element is out of control, the police are outnumbered, everybody is ARMED except innocent people sitting in cars and waiting for buses.

Knives are no longer for cutting steaks or buttering bread.

Drugs dealing helps to fuel the judicial system and the MOST courageous people are on the internet TALKING about it.

LMMFSassyAO!!!!!!!!

Time to shut it DOWN or step up and BE PROACTIVE!
FTW

Livonia, NY

#95 May 20, 2013
I honestly do what I can CC I keep in touch with my neighbors and confront those who cause trouble in my neighborhood.The thing is the cops don't like it when you do that.

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#96 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Hmmm. Appears to be a multidimensional triple edge sword here......
The criminal element is out of control, the police are outnumbered, everybody is ARMED except innocent people sitting in cars and waiting for buses.
Knives are no longer for cutting steaks or buttering bread.
Drugs dealing helps to fuel the judicial system and the MOST courageous people are on the internet TALKING about it.
LMMFSassyAO!!!!!!!!
Time to shut it DOWN or step up and BE PROACTIVE!
What would you like me to personally do about it, Classless? Huh? Do you have any suggestions? If you do, I'm all ears.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#97 May 20, 2013
Friday around 6:00 I drove by some punks with AK clone BB guns running around harassing a lady and her kids. I stopped to help and she said no worry she called the police.The parents of the kids were out there telling others to mind their own business and laughing.The next day they are out doing the same thing.

CapriceClassic

#98 May 20, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
The cops knew it was going to go down. From my vantage point, I saw four cop cars just waiting. There were also cops on foot. Then the huge fight broke out in front of St. John's on the South Ave. side. I think at this point the cops were herding them to the bus stop to get them out of there and back to their ghetto as quickly as possible. That poor bus driver. None of these teens lived in the neighborhood. They were getting dropped off like 10 of them in each car. It was unreal.
You should have jumped in your Wonder Woman uniform and took control since YOU saw SOOOOOO much. Dayyuuuuummmmm. what good was watching if you stood by silently like in a movie theatre.

----POPCORN please!
Grady Stiles

United States

#99 May 20, 2013
I think I heard something interesting on the scanner the other night. Right before one of the drive by shootings, there was a call for a fight in progress on the other side of the city. When the officers arrived and also looking at the camera footage in the area, nothing seen. Sounded like a diversion.

Now large groups are organizing to create chaos. They know that the only thing that usually happens is the rpd show up, arrest and release a few, but most just get ushered along with zero consequence.

The criminals are making the rpd look stupid. Rpd needs to step up their game, and start to make examples out of these thugs.

CapriceClassic

#100 May 20, 2013
FTW wrote:
Friday around 6:00 I drove by some punks with AK clone BB guns running around harassing a lady and her kids. I stopped to help and she said no worry she called the police.The parents of the kids were out there telling others to mind their own business and laughing.The next day they are out doing the same thing.
..........yeah right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At Least Six Top WH Staffers Use Private Email 55 min IescapedNY 5
Why was the Trump making the NFL great again th... 1 hr IescapedNY 16
Are you fed up with the NFL protesters? 1 hr IescapedNY 4
Trump's White NASCAR Drivers Sit During Anthem 1 hr Social Wedge 5
What did Obama do to ease the racial divide in ... 2 hr IescapedNY 37
News Governor Cuomo Tweaks Senecas 3 hr IescapedNY 20
Trump Tweet Slams Puerto Rico's Debt 3 hr IescapedNY 3

Irondequoit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance