wease does 24 hour telethon for monroe comm. hosp

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I know a bunch of you don't like him, but he's donating his time, and ALL money collected, goes to the Hospital. I don't see a lot of other local celebs doing that!!! It will be interesting to see of that pedophile "slammer" spins this!!!!!!
radio geek

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 20, 2012
who cares what is he getting out of it should take care of his own charity first
slammer

Hilton, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
I wonder how much money was lost on the foolish ferry that no one wanted but was rammed down our throats to enrich a few people at the expense of the tax payers .

I would say at least 145 million dollars which as Alan would say is real money.But If Alan wants others to pay for what he wants then we should shut up and let our money go to waste because he agrees with it.

Alan would have to do marathons for a hundred years just to pay for the interest on Bill Johnsons Ferry but hey ,Alan wanted and what Alan wants is all that matters in his world.

Alan will do small charities for the rest of his life because he lives as a one percenter who needs to justify his greedy life and not feel guilty.I wonder how much Alan is donating to what he considers so important.I wonder how much the tax payers are still on the hook for the daughter he left alone with his first wife? Alan is a snoorer of the worst degree and unless he donates a years salary to any charity he is a user and a greedy selfish shrewd one percenter who needs to alleviate guilt that is well deserved to a very hateful human being.Alan is not a good person and that is a fact.
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
slammer wrote:
I wonder how much money was lost on the foolish ferry that no one wanted but was rammed down our throats to enrich a few people at the expense of the tax payers .
I would say at least 145 million dollars which as Alan would say is real money.But If Alan wants others to pay for what he wants then we should shut up and let our money go to waste because he agrees with it.
Alan would have to do marathons for a hundred years just to pay for the interest on Bill Johnsons Ferry but hey ,Alan wanted and what Alan wants is all that matters in his world.
Alan will do small charities for the rest of his life because he lives as a one percenter who needs to justify his greedy life and not feel guilty.I wonder how much Alan is donating to what he considers so important.I wonder how much the tax payers are still on the hook for the daughter he left alone with his first wife? Alan is a snoorer of the worst degree and unless he donates a years salary to any charity he is a user and a greedy selfish shrewd one percenter who needs to alleviate guilt that is well deserved to a very hateful human being.Alan is not a good person and that is a fact.
What are you talking about??????????
Man, your bad teeth, are really affecting, you mind!!!!!!!!!!
Wease, had nothing to do with the Fast Ferry, other than, he thought it was a good idea, if run right. Dude, you better get a hold of yourself, and I don't mean, spanking your monkey!!!!!!!!!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 20, 2012
I don't understand what you whites see in this weasel guy.
I've been listen to him for a little while tonight, and he is soo boring.
The man

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
I would donate if they kept wease IN the facility.
Clean airwaves are happy airwaves.
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 21, 2012
The man wrote:
I would donate if they kept wease IN the facility.
Clean airwaves are happy airwaves.
That's why they have that AMAZING dial on every radio, it's called the channel selector.
Slam Garys teeth loose

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 21, 2012
how many of us would've donated a ton of money to have Slammer Gary committed to R-WIng at the Hospital?
slammer

Hilton, NY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Well D you might not be very smart but at least unlike Alan you are honest. Alan cares not about how we will pay for foolish ferries that no one wants but As a little spoiled child if he wants it he cares not who or how to pay for it.
The only reason Alan does these charities is to make himself try to look good to the public and to get free publicity .He is a very shrewd on how to get make people in the small Rochester NY market to think he cares about them.

Alan has not been number one in a very long time now and trust me on this ,it bothers him.He actually believes he should be ranked higher and as always arrogance will cause a downfall .
I can honestly predict that this will be the last time he does a 24 hour self promotion marathon for 1 simple reason and that reason is Alan is a selfish lazy DJ who while pretending to care only cares about himself.Let me guess ,he still uses the line I am being sincere and I really care.LOL LOL ,he is a selfish arrogant shrewd horrible man who is rude ,crude and treats people as beneath him in public.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#10 Dec 24, 2012
And by the way his excuse for not doing the extra long extra boring show will be his doctor feels it is to stressful on his cold black heart. Truth be told this may have a kernel of truth to it as Alan has grown feeble and old quickly.He tries to deny it and live as if he is 55 but the truth is the human body breaks down rapidly at the window of time he is now in.No doctor would recommend that he push the limits of his body especially in the condition he is in.After all he is quick to point out how dangerous his heart ailment is to the public.Probably to try to garner more sympathy for himself.It is what Alan does best.
Semper Fi Forever

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Wow, you just can't give credit when credit is due. You're so blinded by your jealousy, that you can't see the forest, because the trees are in the way!!!!
He doesn't care, about being number one, he doesn't need, or want, any ones sympathy. He did the telethon, because, he wanted to! Unlike, people like you, who complain, about everything, and everyone, but do NOTHING about it. You are a very, very, SAD,SAD, LITTLE MAN,and it shows, every time you post one of your bilious, envy ridden, posts!!!!!!
You were born a loser, you'll die a loser.
Halotosis Gary Slammer

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 24, 2012
The only thing Gary can do for 24 hours straight is NOT brush his tooth.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#13 Dec 25, 2012
You can deny all you want D but the facts do not lie.Even now you can still not give me an amount Alan has donated to his cause celeb joke of a marathon.

Alan uses people to get what he wants and belittles and slams any one who disagrees with him .The ferry is just one example of the billions wasted on what Alan wants but he himself does not want to pay for.You will never meet a more hypocritical person than Alan the wease el Levin.

It is obvious your hero has some kind of blind spell on you which should wear off in the near future .I can tell you for a fact on the show he is on a very strange older helper for lack of a better word ,or lets say a 20 year intern who is stagnant in life and who will never be able to go anywhere and this suits Alan just fine.Alan always thinks of himself first all the time and he is followed closely by the klingers who only want him for what he buys them.Truth be told they enable him to continue to fool the people in the small Market of Rochester NY.

By the way and I am being honest and sincere ,The ferry was never going to work and 75 percent of the people did not want it but that did not matter to ALan.145 million dollars down the drain but Alan gets to pretend he cares about people because he stayed awake for 24 hours .LOL.

This post is dedicated to the schlepp who has wasted a better part of his life worshiping Alan and who will soon be out of a job as Alan will not be on the air much longer and as a true one percenter will skip away from the people he kept down while he lives the life of the rich .But Alan has shown he is more than willing to abandon people including his own children for selfish gain.What a horrible man
slammer

Hilton, NY

#14 Dec 25, 2012
And by the way because I sincerely and honestly want the middle aged intern to wake up and realize that Alan will walk away with all the money and shrug his shoulders with out a care in the world for the little people who have toiled endlessly in helping Alan steal the riches from working people under him.This very simple and lets say uneducated man who views Alan as a good person will soon find out that Alan only cares about himself and what he can take from the people around him.He truly is a selfish one percenter who by the way does these rinky dink charities because even he knows he is a dishonest person.

slammer

Hilton, NY

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Wow ,D you might want to talk with some one who is not connected with Alan to allow you to think straight .

As far as Alan and his fast ferry this was but one example of him lining himself up with a loser and in the end jumping out and saying Oh well ,I guess it did not work and not taking any responsibility when it failed as every one knew it would.Whats a 165 million dollars to Alan ,nothing because he could just skate away and call people who knew it would not be feasible party poopers But Alan always gets to walk away and not be held accountable and that is what he has done since he walked away from his own daughter and first wife.The reason Alan can easily say people who are responsible and want to stop spending money foolishly are because he has never been held accountable for his actions.The one time was when he did have to pay she had a good lawyer and to this Alan is still bitter.

He is a very senior adult male who still believes he can sway the public with foolish ideas that have been proven wrong .. Even at the age of 67 or maybe 68 he is in total denial of how close he is to the end of his life with all the potential problems that lie in wait from the cancers that crippled him just a few years away.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Surely you know that Johnson was Alan's main man .No one supported him more than Alan so lets not put all the blame on the foolish ferry on just Johnson.Everyone knew it would not succeed but yet 145 million was thrown away which could of and should have been used for the Community Hospital which Alan seems to care so much about.

The point is that Alan is like a little spoiled child who is never responsible for anything he does but will slam any one who disagrees with him.Alan is snoorer and a user of the biggest magnitude and yet you deem him to be a caring person.It is all Bull and he really hates when he is called out on his phony charades.

WWW2064

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Slammer:
I know forsthand of Levin's gutless nature. Someone started a debate on my Facebook page regarding Obama several weeks ago, and Levin started talking trash. I responded by providing hard numbers and evidence to support my case. He then personally attacked me. I reminded him that he and his show are rip-offs of Howard Stern (on-air ass-kissers, vulgarity, occasional strippers, etc.). I also mentioned the fact that his short-lived disaster of a TV show was a Stern copycat. He blamed virtually everyone but himself. He claimed that his radio gig was original, and that his life was an open book. He then said he had to go back to his poker game (like, he could have waited until the game was over). I then asked Levin, if his life is an open book, to tell us how much Clear Channel Rochester pays him per year to play shock-jock. He pulled his thread from Facebook and has never answered my question. By the way, I was involved in "The No Wease Zone," an alternative comedy show which was supposed to have been run at a local coffeehouse five years ago. He and his sycophants attacked it on-air, and he told his listeners to harass the manager at that facility. No one showed up at that show. I'm sure someone in this town has a score to settle with this low-life. He's managed to get most of the important people in this town, and many not-so-important people, to kiss his ass. Just go to Alan Levin's Facebook page, and see how many "Facebook friends" he has, and who they are. I'm on to this slimebag's act. Now, that Jamie Lissow left the show, one wonders if Levin's enablers will find a replacement for him. They haven't hired anyone, let alone a woman, to replace Lilly, who was canned sometime ago. Here's a question to end my visit here: why would Clear Channel Rochester fire Lonsberry after making an inocuous remark about then-mayor-for-life Johnson's ineffectiveness, yet keep Levin, despite the multitude of racial and sexual slurs he has made? And why did managers at Clear Channel Rochester order Lonsberry to undergo programming, eh, I mean, sensitivity training, as a condition of his re-hiring, while Levin has virtually free reign? Oh, one more thing: as someone who has been virtually blacklisted from this town's comedy scene, I know that Levin is tight with a number of local hacks, several of whom are on his Facebook page.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#21 Dec 28, 2012
What I can tell you is that Alan does hate any type of response that he disagrees with and he will skewer any one who dares speak the truth about him.

He uses the show he is on to berate and attack any one who he feels is a threat to him and his ability to earn money.What Alan really only cares about is money and what it buys him.The sand castle will fall apart the day he is told not to return to the air and he is well aware of that.

W 2 I fully understand how hard Alan hits back at any attempt to use your right of freedom of speech and how he can and does subvert the ability of a free people to use that right by using the show he is on to personally attack and distort any attempt to prove that Alan is a phony and a liar .
I could never let him know who I am ,for now anyway as he would stoop to the lowest levels to stop me from letting people know how much of a phony he is .As an example he has yet to answer if he has even donated one penny to what he claims to care about. If his own daughter is in his will,or how much the state of PA has paid for her since he abandoned her as a child.He is a horrible human being who cares only for himself
Halotosis Gary Slammer

Rochester, NY

#23 Dec 30, 2012
I dont think Brother da Wease has ever posted on Topix, Gary is just blowing hot halotosis air
slammer

Hilton, NY

#24 Jan 4, 2013
Alan fears the truth and he really fears any one who even remotely criticizes the show he is on.D is very very defensive of Alan for the sheer reason that Alan hates any one who offers a different opinion that he disagrees with.In other words Alan throws stones at people but they dare not try to throw stones at him.

A perfect example is any one who thought the ferry was and is and always will be a waste of money was mocked and degraded because Alan wanted a easy way to travel to T .O..As a selfish human being he wanted other people to pay for what he wanted.Every one knew it would not work and yet he backed the most illicit mayor in the history of ROchester and when it all failed he just said oh well..Whats a 145 million bucks .But when the community hospital does not have money he pretends to be a hero and work a few hours and blame any one but himself while the 145 millhouse could have been used for that budget.

This is what Alan does on a daily basis and it is disgraceful. He really believes he is better than other people and what makes it even worse is he is a rich one percenter who lives off the sweat of the working people.

By the way ,As i have been telling everyone for months that the show he is on is in disarray I have once again been proven correct as Jammie Lissow finally had enough and left.Of course Alan will in no way talk about what happened because it seems he is under strict orders to not discuss what happened.It is obvious that once again I was correct and now not one person is left from the original show Alan is on.One must wonder why he is so hard up in his late 60s to undergo so much duress from a conservative station.Either he really needs money or he just cant stand being home ,take your pick but either one must be a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does wease cares pay for 33 min Ezra 18
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 35 min Ezra 30
Irondequoit woman pleads guilty to Social Secur... (Sep '11) 1 hr Jokette 56
The Human Spirit: My dear Jewish brethren 1 hr Jokette 1
Brother wease el and hate 2 hr Slammer 17
pants up dont loot 3 hr Jokette 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 6 hr ape hat 43
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web