Jessica Meets The White Trash Lonsber...

Jessica Meets The White Trash Lonsberrys. OMG!!!

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Lee s Girl

Conesus, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Meeting in person on air for the first time and Bob sounded like "white trash" in every sence of the word. OMG!!!
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Lee s Girl wrote:
Meeting in person on air for the first time and Bob sounded like "white trash" in every sence of the word. OMG!!!
At least he doesn't sound like a racist black trash troll Rhonda. BTW: It Is spelled SINCE not SENCE. RCSD must be proud of what they have been turning out, not.
Rhonda

Naples, NY

#3 Mar 5, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>At least he doesn't sound like a racist black trash troll Rhonda. BTW: It Is spelled SINCE not SENCE. RCSD must be proud of what they have been turning out, not.
Fool

If you are going to correct someone get your facts straight. It's "sense" not since and don't be a LIAR and try to say it was a typo. Your credibility is about zero and that does make "sense"
Nothing worse than sticking your foot in your mouth when you are in a rush to correct others..
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 5, 2014
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool
If you are going to correct someone get your facts straight. It's "sense" not since and don't be a LIAR and try to say it was a typo. Your credibility is about zero and that does make "sense"
Nothing worse than sticking your foot in your mouth when you are in a rush to correct others..
Nope, I won't lie like you do Rhonda and as much as I hate saying it I did write since when I meant to write sense. That still doesn't explain your spelling of "lier" on other posts does it? Now be a good little racist troll and do us all a favor and leave. Thank You.
Sam

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 5, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>At least he doesn't sound like a racist black trash troll Rhonda. BTW: It Is spelled SINCE not SENCE. RCSD must be proud of what they have been turning out, not.
You're not to smart yourself. You must be a product of the RCSD also; it is spelled sense jerk ass!
Rhonda

Naples, NY

#6 Mar 5, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I won't lie like you do Rhonda and as much as I hate saying it I did write since when I meant to write sense. That still doesn't explain your spelling of "lier" on other posts does it? Now be a good little racist troll and do us all a favor and leave. Thank You.
Well I wrote sence when I meant to write sense. Liar!
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not to smart yourself. You must be a product of the RCSD also; it is spelled sense jerk ass!
Next time "Sam" try reading and understanding what you read oh smart one. By the way fool it is "TOO" not "TO", wow, another RCSD winner.
Allknowing

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Next time "Sam" try reading and understanding what you read oh smart one. By the way fool it is "TOO" not "TO", wow, another RCSD winner.
It's not too' it's to; wow. And, what district, did you go to school. Got the nerve to call somebody a fool; lol.
DiamondDaisey

Rochester, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2014
To, too, two, 2, I'm so confused!
NeverAgain

Conesus, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2014
I wonder if Jessica survived her white trash Lonsberry weekend? I bet she is thinking never, ever again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 3 hr Slammed 630
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Thu Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Thu Michelle 8
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Thu JoeBfanclubExecVP 18
News Man accused of robbing Rochester area gas stati... Apr '16 Yankee Dave 1
Trying to locate rehomed cat (Dec '15) Dec '15 clay 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irondequoit Mortgages