Irondequoit police officer Rob Lewis dog abuse video on youtube (link)

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

Pissed off Ex COP

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2012
This animal abuse video that is shown WORLD-WIDE and has gone VIRAL on FACEBOOK starts with still photos of the dog named "Roxie", but the actual DISGUSTING, COWARDLY, AND INEXCUSABLE ABUSE by that PIG against this innocent dog starts at the 3:00 minute mark of the video. The man that is abusing this poor dog is believed/alleged to be a cop named Rob Lewis (see the video below).

So Irondequoit, are you proud of this scum? Are all your cops that way?? So this our of control piece of shit is enforcing the law, and has a gun? LISTEN TO THE WAY THIS CREEP TALKS ON THE VIDEO ABOUT BLOWING SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF. And HE'S A COP?

And Robert Lewis, you are a disgrace to the badge. No wonder so many civilians hate us.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

And if the people of our town HAVE NO BALLS, there are PLENTY OF PEOPLE WORLD-WIDE who do, and will spread this story far and wide until the powers that be get off their lazy asses and take action.
Pissed off Ex COP

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2012
And just take a look at all the comments BY TONS OF OUTRAGED PEOPLE on youtube about this gutless abuse of a defenseless animal. That dog deserves much better than this. This video and this story have spread to facebook, youtube, twitter, myspace, and several others.

The link to this heinous video again (under the title "Roxie needs your voice"), is:

And NO, this isn't going to get swept under the rug and forgotten, no matter who in Irondequoit gets embarrassed by it and tries to squelch this story. There are still millions of people around the world that HATE criminals that abuse children and animals.
Sandi Penelli

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2012
I think he got away with it, and the humane society claims there was no abuse. You've got to wonder what else the police from this town get away with because the local institutions are afraid of reprisals.

God bless Roxie, and we hope you find a real owner and a good life before it's too late. The police, the town, and the humane society dropped the ball just to cover themselves.

Sandi
kareen b

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2012
i just saw the you tube video and red what people said in the comments. lots of dirt if you read enuff comments. i wudnt wnt to be a dog or black in that area. bad unsafe town
joe

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2012
i guess its legal to hurt animals in irondeguot so give it up
FUIPGS

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2012
He GOT AWAY WITH IT, JUST LIKE THEY PREDICTED. TYPICAL COPS PROTECTING COPS.
abuse video is now viral

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2012
wow, the comments on youtube about this video are really stacking up and getting more angry. yet another corrupt police department and corrupt town. too bad they dont get treated like this dog was treated on video by this fake law enforcement officer. your town sucks and the world knows it. another black eye for your shithole town
Sammy Pelton

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2012
You ought to see the other youtube videos about the police in Irondequoit, New York. What an eye-opener.
Patti and Dave

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Sad story for that poor dog. It's probably dead by now. Nice work, I.P.D :(
We want an update

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 19, 2014
has this cop ever had a civilian complaint or an issue with brutality or inappropriate physical behavior?
Margo

Fargo, ND

#11 Aug 21, 2014
Looks like the Irondequoit police thinks he's a good representative of their community. I'm glad I don't live in Irondequoit!
UGH

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Aug 22, 2014
Open invitation for him to come and go at it with me.......
NO weapons. None whatsoever.
Just you and me dude...
Hand to hand combat.
Next time you feel like abusing something smaller than you are, come at me bro.
I'm a woman and I KNOW I can take your wimpy ass on.
Full grown man acting like that? Really? What a dumb fuck!
Gage

Buffalo, NY

#13 Thursday Nov 20
You're a idiot and the guy is a neighbor of mine and loves that dog. Ever have a moment? If he was abusing the dog, I don't think the girl would sit there and video tape and laugh. Get a life and stop being dramatic- seriously. go out your efforts at something worth while. This is a waste to a guy with a bitter ex
Gage

Buffalo, NY

#14 Thursday Nov 20
Patti and Dave wrote:
Sad story for that poor dog. It's probably dead by now. Nice work, I.P.D :(
Proud to say she's alive and he loves that dog. I see him with her daily as I am neighbor and treats that dog very well
I get sticky 4 nikki

Rochester, NY

#15 Friday Nov 21
Once a beater always a beater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el and hate 8 min Slammed 4
Suspension Rate Discussion Scares Racist Teachers 18 min Rhonda 13
Whats Your Favorite 2014 Christmas Comercial? 53 min IescapedNY 1
Do you agree with my views on interracial dating? (Nov '10) 1 hr Rhonda 72
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 1 hr Shamis Pigpen 53
Fire WROC's Hairdresser and Make-up Person 1 hr Rhonda 5
War With North Korea 2 hr Rhonda 1
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web