Lil Wayne concert ends with 24 arrests, 57 citations

Posted in the Irondequoit Forum

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#1 Jul 31, 2013
"Twenty-four people were arrested on various charges and 57 others ticketed for underage drinking Tuesday at the Lil’ Wayne concert at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, the Genesee County Sheriff’s Office announced today.

Just two went to jail, both on trespass charges, in lieu of $250 bail each.

The others were issued tickets to appear Aug. 15 in Darien Town Court. Authorities charged 12 with unlawful possession of marijuana and the rest with harassment, disorderly conduct or trespass – or a combination of the charges.

Of the 57 cited for underage possession of alcohol, 45 are teenagers and a dozen are 20 years old. All were given tickets to appear in court Aug. 15."

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/police...
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2013
"Lil Wayne concert ends with 24 arrests, 57 citations"

I'm surprised it didn't end with 24 stabbings and 57 assaults.
thelittlegirl16

Newark, NY

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Good thing my parents didn't let me go to that, I was gonna be in danger probably. They must be smart!

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#4 Jul 31, 2013
The town of Darien makes a LOT of money during concert season.

The worst events at DL:
1. Kingdom Bound
2. Rap concerts
Ha Ha

Iraq

#5 Jul 31, 2013
thelittlegirl16 wrote:
Good thing my parents didn't let me go to that, I was gonna be in danger probably. They must be smart!
You are such a weak liar.
You promised you were leaving and yet here you are.
I bet that when the wind is at the right angle on your head ... you can hear a whistle like someone blowing oh a jug.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that when the wind is at the right angle on your head ... you can hear a whistle like someone blowing oh a jug.
hilarious
WhiteIsRight

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
The town of Darien makes a LOT of money during concert season.
The worst events at DL:
1. Kingdom Bound
2. Rap concerts
You pointed out the two events that garner the least amount of arrests and violence at Darien.

By contrast Country and Rock events have nearly triple the amount......
LawanaQueQueTiar raNeshia

Penfield, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2013
go figure, im surprised it wasn't more. Must of not of been a lot of minority people from Rochester there as the RTS bus doesn't go that far, lucky them.
Tyrone

Henderson, NV

#9 Aug 1, 2013
WhiteIsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You pointed out the two events that garner the least amount of arrests and violence at Darien.
By contrast Country and Rock events have nearly triple the amount......
We go to country music concerts just for the fights - redneck crackers goin' crazy after too much grape drink and weed. That's when we move in on their women. Always have a great time. Only problem, they got a fast gag reflex. Kind of ruins the moment.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#10 Aug 1, 2013
WhiteIsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You pointed out the two events that garner the least amount of arrests and violence at Darien.
By contrast Country and Rock events have nearly triple the amount......
I wasn't talking arrests, but the worst people to have to deal with there. The Kingdom Bound kids are little devils

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#11 Aug 1, 2013
LawanaQueQueTiarraNeshia wrote:
go figure, im surprised it wasn't more. Must of not of been a lot of minority people from Rochester there as the RTS bus doesn't go that far, lucky them.
Lol, the Buffalo city buses do though
Blue Eyed Ellie

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 1, 2013
WhiteIsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You pointed out the two events that garner the least amount of arrests and violence at Darien.
By contrast Country and Rock events have nearly triple the amount......
Inside info

For the most part police looked the other way. The police were afraid "They" would RIOT and "They" would destroy the entire park.
Daddy says it's the animalistic ghetto culture of people who don't know any better.
Hyman

Pittsford, NY

#13 Aug 1, 2013
Blue Eyed Ellie wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy says it's the animalistic ghetto culture of people who don't know any better.
Daddy is a wise man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irondequoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 10 min Whitey 6
White Drunk Driver arrested for Exposing Himsel... 22 min Whitey 2
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 39 min Whitey 26
White Suburban Hosting an Underage Drinking Party 50 min Whitey 2
Another White Burglar Arrested in the Burbs 1 hr RFCBF 1
RCSD Tries To Stem Chonic Absences 1 hr CityRes 1
White Guy Allowed to Continue to Sexually Assau... 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Irondequoit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Irondequoit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Irondequoit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irondequoit

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:24 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:24AM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan
NBC Sports 7:45 AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 9:14 AM
Case Keenum looks like the Texans' starter, by default
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
'Super Mario' making presence felt in Buffalo - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Antonio Brown: 'Guys are hungry, motivated'